Equestrian Influencers #25 Tina not happy with her lot & chases a Badminton House Photo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think RWC might end up surprising us allšŸ˜³
I admire your optimism but I doubt it, sheā€™d need to humble herself for that to happen and sheā€™s way too in love with herself for that.
---
But that is the very point - many who may want to ride may not fit the requirements, and that's okay. It's not for the riding school to risk the welfare of thier horses and there needs to be a (excuse the pun) one size fits all approach to make it fair and easy to stick to. Everyone agrees that the rider weight issue is important but some get itchy feet when they realise they're close to or over the weight limits being imposed - there's plenty of hypocrisy around it. I think the main issue is that horse riding isn't seen as a sport in the same way others are - so riders/athletes often aren't putting in the homework of training, balanced diet, conditioning to perform when in the saddle. Plenty think as long as they can get up in the saddle, it's okay - as seen with the state of some topics of discussion here!!
There were many times I didnā€™t ride the kids pony because I knew I was too heavy. Weight is so difficult, itā€™s really just not as straightforward to lose it, but that being said itā€™s not the horses problem itā€™s the riders and we have to take responsibility for them. Be whatever weight you choose to be, but donā€™t burden the horse with your issues. I hope BOAC is okay and has support around her, we donā€™t know what her life is like but she must know she shouldnā€™t be riding them. Sheā€™s such a nice rider and her horses go so well for her, I hope sheā€™s getting some help.

Reactions: 4
I think RWC might end up surprising us allšŸ˜³
But remember sheā€™s only showing us the bits she wants us to see - she referenced a lower score and comments she didnā€™t like in her previous test, so she didnā€™t make a vlog of that day. I know several people who would not make it to qualifiers for pure dressage, so they do DTM to qualify that way, so the marking seems different

Reactions: 2
It's Vossi who is a constant surprise. That horse has a heart of gold. She is very lucky.
Heā€™s a saint for putting up with her on his mouth and back! Iā€™d love to know why he hated the jumping scene but seems to be taking to the dressage scene. I canā€™t stand her at all, if it doesnā€™t go her way she cracks the shits, and she thinks she some sort of dressage queen. She will get to a particular level where she wonā€™t improve or whatever and the scores will reflect and she will have a hissy fit about it all.

Reactions: 1
Heā€™s a saint for putting up with her on his mouth and back! Iā€™d love to know why he hated the jumping scene but seems to be taking to the dressage scene. I canā€™t stand her at all, if it doesnā€™t go her way she cracks the shits, and she thinks she some sort of dressage queen. She will get to a particular level where she wonā€™t improve or whatever and the scores will reflect and she will have a hissy fit about it all.
I donā€™t think he hated the jumping scene. Itā€™s more that sheā€™s a terrible rider and heā€™s too much horse for her when it comes to jumping.

Reactions: 8
anyone watch the seren video?
[/QUOTE]

Just talking about having a bit fitter out, and then a lameness work up. Doesn't disclose what is wrong, which I mean she doesn't have to. I'm glad Hannah has finally got a vet out to her, a lot of people have been saying for a while the pony doesn't look right. Better late than never and hopefully she can get her right. I also hope she's learnt when so many people are saying it doesn't look right, it won't hurt get a vet out. We're not just saying it because we are horrible people :ROFLMAO:

Ember looks highly out of control on Lucyā€™s latest. I canā€™t see him ever calming down in the XC faze of his discipline.

I agree, and lets remember, dressage to music always gets the higher scores. Yes, 74% is a lot, but this judge may have been generous. She has improved a bit, have to give a little bit of credit.

However, her position really hasn't improved. I went back to look at her riding in her jumping saddle/GP (whatever she had before) and I think she was better then. Someone on here said its the big knee rolls on the saddle that are causing her a problem and I really agree, I think they're doing her no favours at all. I personally don't like massive knee rolls, I think they give a bit of a cheat seat, but I guess can be useful to lock you in place if you've got a big moving horse or something that can be quite exuberant.

I'd like to see her be more real about her marks, comments and not just the 'I came 1st' 'Red ribbons' blabla.

I agree, and lets remember, dressage to music always gets the higher scores. Yes, 74% is a lot, but this judge may have been generous. She has improved a bit, have to give a little bit of credit.

However, her position really hasn't improved. I went back to look at her riding in her jumping saddle/GP (whatever she had before) and I think she was better then. Someone on here said its the big knee rolls on the saddle that are causing her a problem and I really agree, I think they're doing her no favours at all. I personally don't like massive knee rolls, I think they give a bit of a cheat seat, but I guess can be useful to lock you in place if you've got a big moving horse or something that can be quite exuberant.

I'd like to see her be more real about her marks, comments and not just the 'I came 1st' 'Red ribbons' blabla.
Sheā€™s all for the ribbons though! Nothing else, because it makes her look goodā€¦ā€¦. If she gets tit scores, sheā€™s bagging off the judges comments, yet gets ā€œon her high horseā€ when someone gives her constructive criticism on in her comments section šŸ˜‚

I donā€™t think he hated the jumping scene. Itā€™s more that sheā€™s a terrible rider and heā€™s too much horse for her when it comes to jumping.
This! I've not long bought a horse that was an absolute weapon show jumping and I thought I would be fine having produced a few show jumpers. He's more of a 'professionals' horse, and I have certainly had to learn to ride him the way that works for him! Which is far more forward and not killing the canter, which is essentially what she wanted to do - go slow around a course, hence all the bit she had in him.

Reactions: 3
I just don't understand it. The judges are enabling animal abuse. I don't give a flying about her rights to be huge or whatever she would say, and her cronies. If she wants to kill herself by being so disgustingly overweight that's fine, but her horses should not have to carry her. How she can look at videos and pictures and not see it is beyond me. And how much must she physically eat every day?!
Yep I agree with you. These horses have no choice, either. Whereas she has the choice of whether to get on or not. I have reported her posts for animal abuse. Not that anything will be done but perhaps it will shake her a little.

Yes I don't think he hated it either. I remember Charlotte interviewing a rider who jumped him on a ticket (in a discovery class maybe šŸ¤”) when he was a youngster, before Charlotte bought him and she was shocked when she said he did well. I think he started planting his feet in the SJ ring because he was picking up on Charlotte's tension. I don't mind her, but I can't help but think she's just after winning to validate herself for some reason. So she's prob not that into the actual dressage, but knew she couldn't win all the SJ rounds on Vossi like she did her childhood horse. So then she just switched to dressage because Vossi is naturally well built for it and she can get ribbons due to his natural paces etc.

When I was slimmer I was 5ft 6 10.5 stone size 8/10 with a 28 inch bra back size
I am 5ft 8, 8.7 stone and a size 8/10 so just shows how much it varies and why you can't get held up on your dress size šŸ˜…

Clothes size vary so much, depending on what store you shop in. I was generally a 10/12 at 5ā€™10 and 10 and a half stone.

Blob the cob is pregnant šŸ¤Æ I hope for her everything goes well and motherhood is everthing she wants. But also that she uses this as an opportunity to reduce the amount of animals she has and bring some stability to her life.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I really hope both her and her parents cut down the number of animals. They have to realise you canā€™t save them all, and with a baby on the way, they need the money and the space.

Reactions: 8
Blob the cob is pregnant šŸ¤Æ I hope for her everything goes well and motherhood is everthing she wants. But also that she uses this as an opportunity to reduce the amount of animals she has and bring some stability to her life.
and maybe jumping/riding isnā€™t so sensible considering how much sheā€™s had to do to be able to concieve!