Equestrian Influencers #25 Tina not happy with her lot & chases a Badminton House Photo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yikes hope it doesn’t knock Megs confidence again. She said she was lucky not to rolled on when they fell.
Sounds very much like a fall I had with my horse! Although I didn’t get kicked. One minute I was trotting a circle next minute I wasn’t upright and hit the floor. Pretty sure my surface is the same as hers as well, and it was in the same state as hers is now. She needs to get it watered as it isn’t stable enough, which I believe is the reason my horse fell. I have got my fall on video and you can see the surface just offers no support but not sharing on here.

Sounds very much like a fall I had with my horse! Although I didn’t get kicked. One minute I was trotting a circle next minute I wasn’t upright and hit the floor. Pretty sure my surface is the same as hers as well, and it was in the same state as hers is now. She needs to get it watered as it isn’t stable enough, which I believe is the reason my horse fell. I have got my fall on video and you can see the surface just offers no support but not sharing on here.
Yes we’ve all been here! I’ve had a horse trip over on its knees, get back up and then trip down again causing it to fall over completely whilst being on it. Also got bucked off a couple of months back, and I couldn’t get out of the way of the horse when I landed on the ground and she stood on my face, obviously had to go to hospital for stitches inside and outside. So it happens to us all in different ways, I’m sure Meg will make a confidence crisis of this at some point, but sounds like she’s ok.
as for there tit breeding, I agree they breed for colour and not anything else.

Reactions: 2
Tara 's channel has changed name to Fresian horse Apollo and his girl .... I wonder if that means Farouk has been sold? No mention of him at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Yes we’ve all been here! I’ve had a horse trip over on its knees, get back up and then trip down again causing it to fall over completely whilst being on it. Also got bucked off a couple of months back, and I couldn’t get out of the way of the horse when I landed on the ground and she stood on my face, obviously had to go to hospital for stitches inside and outside. So it happens to us all in different ways, I’m sure Meg will make a confidence crisis of this at some point, but sounds like she’s ok.
as for there tit breeding, I agree they breed for colour and not anything else.
It just goes to show the importance of wearing a hat and what a melt Charlotte is for advocating not wearing one as not to ruin her hair. It doesn’t matter how good you are if your horse ends up on the floor so will you.

Reactions: 9
EMD Eventing……. Just awful! Poor Addie! Tight martingale, tight noseband, bit pulled through her mouth and bad hands from Emily!
In fairness, the martingale isn't tight, she has her head way up and the martingale is doing what it is meant to be doing. It's a moment in time across country and by itself not very meaningful. If you slow-mo through random cross country rounds you could find a bad moment in many, if not most.

Reactions: 23
In fairness, the martingale isn't tight, she has her head way up and the martingale is doing what it is meant to be doing. It's a moment in time across country and by itself not very meaningful. If you slow-mo through random cross country rounds you could find a bad moment in many, if not most.
I definitely hear what you’re saying, but she has wanged that mare around courses on a regular basis. I’m guessing Addie is strong and Emily just pulls the face off her on a regular basis to try to keep control, especially on dog legs etc.

Reactions: 4
I agree with this. There wouldn’t be many (any) riders, even top level riders that everyone worships, who wouldn’t have a dodgy-looking moment-in-time shot from every cross country round. You are riding a keen, strong animal, at speed towards solid fences.
I really dislike screenshots like this as they don’t paint a true picture.

Reactions: 16
EMD Eventing……. Just awful! Poor Addie! Tight martingale, tight noseband, bit pulled through her mouth and bad hands from Emily!
I’ve seen the reel you’ve taken this from and it’s literally a split second, I think it’s a little unfair to screenshot to be honest…

Reactions: 8
I’ve seen the reel you’ve taken this from and it’s literally a split second, I think it’s a little unfair to screenshot to be honest…
If you watch Emily’s riding, on many occasions she’s gobbing her in the mouth, so it’s not just a split second one off. The mare has had issue with her contact since Emily has owned her and she’s fixed it by putting a noseband on her and a set of rings, instead of the rider changing how she’s riding to help Addie. Yeh maybe it’s unfair that the screenshot was taken, but I can’t stand Emily’s way of riding, and it pisses me off that it’s always the horses fault so they jam all the gear on them yet they can’t fix themselves as riders. Poor horses!

Reactions: 4
let's hope so ,he's put up with a lot!
He's sold - just scrolled a few of her latest (awful) videos and he's no longer in them. Some comments referring to him in past tense but not in a dead way, so hopefully he's found a much better home and can finally learn to relax, the poor guy.

He's sold - just scrolled a few of her latest (awful) videos and he's no longer in them. Some comments referring to him in past tense but not in a dead way, so hopefully he's found a much better home and can finally learn to relax, the poor guy.
Looks like she has done a little revamp of her YT channel. Odd new title for the channel though (Friesian Horse Apollo and his girl) - presumably Bella is the girl...
Had a look at her jumping vlog with Bella - still very uncomfortable to watch.

Do you follow dressage hub? She has a tiktok and fakebook account, not sure about instagram. I’m sure she posted a video a little while ago of Gareth Hughes and the horse wouldn’t stretch down and take the rein after the test, so while I doubt he does tolerate that sort of training who knows what goes on behind closed doors. There are plenty of reasons why the horse didn’t stretch down and if it’s the one of his that doesn’t then I doubt it’s down to harsh training.
The video DH posted of the horse not stretching down at the end of the test was Andrew Gould, not Gareth Hughes, if you mean the one about 4 weeks ago & it did look very odd? DH does post some good stuff & is prepared to be gobby & not politically correct & can/will go where others can’t at times on the subject of abuse; however, she can also be quite disingenuous & deliberately inflammatory eg recently posting old videos with no context of Annabella Pidgley from a competition shortly after she got Gio & making out the trust issues were still a current problem. She also wound up her followers by reposting a photo from Jessica von Bredow-Werndl’s Instagram post, asking what noseband she was using shortly after posting about nosebands with inbuilt tin tacks, so drawing a number of them to jump to conclusions that JvBW was using it in an international competition….
---
Pony nuts mare is pregnant again. Hope it works out for them this time.
I hope so too after all the heartache with the last one but I’d rather they didn’t breed the mare again tbh as they never got to the bottom of Bella’s soundness problems so they have no idea if it’s likely to be passed on or not. IMO you should only breed from mares that retire sound or due to an injury that is in no way connected to breeding or conformation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The video DH posted of the horse not stretching down at the end of the test was Andrew Gould, not Gareth Hughes, if you mean the one about 4 weeks ago & it did look very odd? DH does post some good stuff & is prepared to be gobby & not politically correct & can/will go where others can’t at times on the subject of abuse; however, she can also be quite disingenuous & deliberately inflammatory eg recently posting old videos with no context of Annabella Pidgley from a competition shortly after she got Gio & making out the trust issues were still a current problem. She also wound up her followers by reposting a photo from Jessica von Bredow-Werndl’s Instagram post, asking what noseband she was using shortly after posting about nosebands with inbuilt tin tacks, so drawing a number of them to jump to conclusions that JvBW was using it in an international competition….
---

I hope so too after all the heartache with the last one but I’d rather they didn’t breed the mare again tbh as they never got to the bottom of Bella’s soundness problems so they have no idea if it’s likely to be passed on or not. IMO you should only breed from mares that retire sound or due to an injury that is in no way connected to breeding or conformation.
Thats the one, not sure why remembered it as being Gareth Hughes. But yes some stuff she says is great for raising awareness, but a lot of the time I think she just twists it to look bad and suit her narrative.

Reactions: 2
I listened to that podcast with Justine on, she more or less said that the vlogger girls read Tattle on the regular and have tried to help her get an account/sign in. Makes sense how they randomly get 'sent screenshots' all the time!

Also was browsing this account, opened this post and - that must be Dali right? Mackey Ireland saddle pad and he has that constant tail swish.

Seems this person doesn't seem to care (rightly) what influencers think, a couple have replied in their comment section defending themselves for using some type of training method (not that they were in the post, like Dali is) that was being criticised and they very much stand their ground.

edit: I just scrolled down to see Holly commented on the post haha. They seemed to have a nice-ish talk about it, Holly wasn't happy about the clip being used without asking - which I'm 50/50 on, she posted those clips publically and they were taken at a public place/show.

Reactions: 5
DH does post some good stuff & is prepared to be gobby & not politically correct & can/will go where others can’t at times on the subject of abuse;
She has it in for certain people and seems to be a horrible, jealous, bitter human being. Her own riding career never amounted to anything meaningful (basically failed).
Whatever useful content she may occasionally post, I refuse to contribute to her chanel because of the vile things she does, so I won't click on anything she does out of principle.

IMO you should only breed from mares that retire sound or due to an injury that is in no way connected to breeding or conformation.
Absolutely. And preferably mares who have done something meaningful.