Equestrian Influencers #25 Tina not happy with her lot & chases a Badminton House Photo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't because that is a nasty, bitter, vile person who basically cashes in on misfortune and innuendo.

She's banned from several showgrounds...
I don’t follow her, but before I deleted tiktok she did come up on my FYP. But she seems to think that a horse not stretching down instantly means abuse. But the horse could be tense especially if it’s noise sensitive and people are clapping. I saw it at badminton, a tense horse doing a test and although it didn’t explode when people stated clapping it was very close to, the rider did very well to control and reassure the horse, so I wonder what she would have to say about that? Maybe she will say the horse has been trained harshly or beaten when there is zero actual proof she’s just making it up to suit her narrative.

I don’t follow her, but before I deleted tiktok she did come up on my FYP. But she seems to think that a horse not stretching down instantly means abuse. But the horse could be tense especially if it’s noise sensitive and people are clapping. I saw it at badminton, a tense horse doing a test and although it didn’t explode when people stated clapping it was very close to, the rider did very well to control and reassure the horse, so I wonder what she would have to say about that? Maybe she will say the horse has been trained harshly or beaten when there is zero actual proof she’s just making it up to suit her narrative.
That's just ridiculous and I am fairly sure she doesn't really think that, it is all to stir up extra controversy and engagement and clicks. The better known the people she makes content about, and the more outragous her accusations, the more money she makes.

She also accused a rider of sleeping her way to good scores because that rider is married to a judge... The video was about something else and she admitted happily an unashamedly she did it for SEO purposes as clickbait. She's a truly nasty piece of work and I make very sure never to click on anything from her as I don't want to contribute even a fraction of a penny to her.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone in this group actually purchased Ponease? Are there ingrediants on the product? I so nearly fell for that trap the other day as there's a local horse producer that teaches everyone and their mother that raves on and on about it! I stopped myself because there were no ingredients on the website at all, which is a strict no go for me.

Reactions: 1
I was competing in the same class as Rhi today. He just completely freaked at a banner round the arena and wouldn't go near it. She rode very quietly and nicely trying to get him back onside but his brain was gone and he was tense and spooky.
She took it on the chin, no whining at her lorry, happy and smiling while admitting she was a little disappointed. Really impressed me tbh.
I have loved her last few stories and her whole outlook, the not your journey one was so very true and she really made me laugh with her mockingly delivery.
In the past I have always found her a little too intense (perhaps due to her coloured being so not right) because she seems more bright breezy and fun about life now! x

Reactions: 3
It’s such a scam.

This blog explains a lot:

have been watching. Interesting to see what influencers have just been cashing in with ponease. Them and Ponyjet don’t strike me as businesses I’d want to be involved with.

have we noticed Millie Stennet is wearing a fair bit of Blackheart kit now? I’m close to unfollowing her actually , she’s coming up on my fyp so many times it’s becoming tedious she must do loads every day. I don’t even recall the last time I watched one of her reels through. But the algorithm is insisting!

Has anyone in this group actually purchased Ponease? Are there ingrediants on the product? I so nearly fell for that trap the other day as there's a local horse producer that teaches everyone and their mother that raves on and on about it! I stopped myself because there were no ingredients on the website at all, which is a strict no go for me.
Never even heard of until it was mentioned here.
---
have been watching. Interesting to see what influencers have just been cashing in with ponease. Them and Ponyjet don’t strike me as businesses I’d want to be involved with.

have we noticed Millie Stennet is wearing a fair bit of Blackheart kit now? I’m close to unfollowing her actually , she’s coming up on my fyp so many times it’s becoming tedious she must do loads every day. I don’t even recall the last time I watched one of her reels through. But the algorithm is insisting!
The ponyjet one is weird, they clearly stole the picture of the shower but then they have posted pictures of multiple showers so have they stolen that as well or are they actually theirs that they are sending out to preorders?

The original Ponyjet thing (the attachment that goes onto a hosepipe with a built in shampoo container) is just a rebranded cheap attachment you can get on Amazon for 10 to 12 quid... just found them on AliExpress for 3.56.... It's exactly the same, made in the same places by the same people, just costs soooo much more when branded for horses...
The hot water unit, as far as I can see, is just a basic camping shower, again rebranded and marked up for "rich" equestrians waiting to be fleeced.

Reactions: 5
I thought that was illegal anyway? How have they gotten away with note labelling ingredients??
---
The original Ponyjet thing (the attachment that goes onto a hosepipe with a built in shampoo container) is just a rebranded cheap attachment you can get on Amazon for 10 to 12 quid... just found them on AliExpress for 3.56.... It's exactly the same, made in the same places by the same people, just costs soooo much more when branded for horses...
The hot water unit, as far as I can see, is just a basic camping shower, again rebranded and marked up for "rich" equestrians waiting to be fleeced.
Yes my husband pointed this out to me and burst my bubble when I was proudly showing off my genius new pony jet invention 😂

• Haha
I’ve got the amazon one, on recommendation by Tina actually. All horse showers are camping ones, some horse ones had the same brand sticker on as a camping one from amazon. The ponyjet and the hippo one they stole the picture off just look like water heaters for sinks. They are a good idea but I’m sure you could find them online. I would say ponyjet have possibly brought some for sinks and stuck their branding on it.

I’ve got the amazon one, on recommendation by Tina actually. All horse showers are camping ones, some horse ones had the same brand sticker on as a camping one from amazon. The ponyjet and the hippo one they stole the picture off just look like water heaters for sinks. They are a good idea but I’m sure you could find them online. I would say ponyjet have possibly brought some for sinks and stuck their branding on it.
Photoshopped their branding on it you mean.
Imagine not even bothering to take your own photo, stealing a photo and photoshopping someone else’s image out and yours in.
Doesn’t give me confidence to part with money for ‘their’ product.

Reactions: 3
Photoshopped their branding on it you mean.
Imagine not even bothering to take your own photo, stealing a photo and photoshopping someone else’s image out and yours in.
Doesn’t give me confidence to part with money for ‘their’ product.
If no one gets their shower this week yes. But they have added a picture of lots of the showers, so they have either stole that picture from somewhere or have actually brought them. I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt until the end of the week but it does seem a big scam and they don’t actually have the showers.

It sounded like Meg would’ve kept Moose if he turned out Buckskin/coloured like he was supposed to! And who would pay any kind of money for Moose when he’s out of a mare that’s done absolutely nothing? I wish all bays on the Elphicks in their future breeding.

It sounded like Meg would’ve kept Moose if he turned out Buckskin/coloured like he was supposed to! And who would pay any kind of money for Moose when he’s out of a mare that’s done absolutely nothing? I wish all bays on the Elphicks in their future breeding.
People may criticise the Elphick's breeding, but so far all the foal look great with no poor conformation and all seems friendly and well adjusted if not a bit more untrained than a youngster should be. For non competitive riders and parents who are just looking for a nice pony for their child which they know the history of, I am sure will be appealing. That said, really they need to keep until 4 or 5 and produce under saddle a little for that market in case the do get passed around between 1 and 4yrs old.

Reactions: 4
If no one gets their shower this week yes. But they have added a picture of lots of the showers, so they have either stole that picture from somewhere or have actually brought them. I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt until the end of the week but it does seem a big scam and they don’t actually have the showers.
I'm too lazy to search, how much are they selling for?

Just had a look on Instagram.

Seems poor Meg and Winnie tripped and fell in the school and Meg took a hoof to the face. Ouch.

More cryptic stories from Miri about horses diagnosis.

People may criticise the Elphick's breeding, but so far all the foal look great with no poor conformation and all seems friendly and well adjusted if not a bit more untrained than a youngster should be. For non competitive riders and parents who are just looking for a nice pony for their child which they know the history of, I am sure will be appealing. That said, really they need to keep until 4 or 5 and produce under saddle a little for that market in case the do get passed around between 1 and 4yrs old.
In an ideal world yes, but given that Meg herself has said she feels too big for Bryni & has also had to address being too big to comfortably ride Bear, I don't think it'd be a smart move for her to try & produce Moose herself.

The mare is still overlooked more than she should be. Also it depends on how good her breeding is, if the mare comes from good bloodlines people will buy youngsters just on that rather than the mares performance.
I'm too lazy to search, how much are they selling for?
Around £100 possibly. But ai paid that for my gas shower which is much more powerful.

Yikes hope it doesn’t knock Megs confidence again. She said she was lucky not to rolled on when they fell.

Around £100 possibly. But ai paid that for my gas shower which is much more powerful.
reduced from £155 to £120, so on sale before anyone gets one.
---
This is one of the reasons we have some shocking stock in the UK. They’re backyard breeders prioritising colour over any other trait. The mares are ordinary, and largely unproven and we don’t need more ordinary horses bred in pretty colours

• Heart
Reactions: 6