Equestrian Influencers #25 Tina not happy with her lot & chases a Badminton House Photo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it was pregnancy like someone suggested further up I doubt she would be riding Bear.

I think she said she was lamer on soft surfaces so is that a sign of suspensory issues?

Trouble is some people can do it, but what we don’t see is no doubt a village behind the helping and they have one or maybe two horses or grooms rather than over twenty to look after by themselves.
Not sure re: soft surfaces. Although I did hear on the Buck off Banter podcast once that it's quite common for certain conditions to make a horse more lame on a soft surface, due to the ground underneath them being more unstable. Not sure what conditions though 🤷🏼‍♀️
Soft tissue conditions at a guess and I guess hard surfaces are more likely to flag up concussion sensitive problems, like arthritic joints.

Not sure re: soft surfaces. Although I did hear on the Buck off Banter podcast once that it's quite common for certain conditions to make a horse more lame on a soft surface, due to the ground underneath them being more unstable. Not sure what conditions though 🤷🏼‍♀️
Soft tissue conditions at a guess and I guess hard surfaces are more likely to flag up concussion sensitive problems, like arthritic joints.
My old pony had bilateral hind PSD and was sound on a surface but lame on a circle on hard ground. Honestly, the vets were thinking I bought them a sound horse when he was flexion tested and lunging in the round pen 😂 I had to assure them there was something wrong.

Reactions: 1
A lot of soft tissue injuries are lamer on soft and sounder on hard ground. We’ve dealt with a good few suspensory injuries here over the years.

Reactions: 2
I’ve posted in support of RWC before but her latest has riled me up. A supplement ad that is worded quite misleadingly (she states it was used alongside training, but the emphasis is very much on the supplements). Someone’s called her out on it in the comments on IG, good for them. I’m sick and tired of supplements being marketed as a magic fix for anything and everything!
Agreed. What a piss take. Her caption “The videos do all the talking” is out right suggesting it’s because of the supplement. Adding “alongside professional training” at the end is pathetic and false. Even if the supplement had any effect whatsoever (part of me doesn’t even believe she’s used it all year) the impact of the supplement vs actual consistent training would be so small. Her response to the person who had commented is rude as well, what an entitled cow.

Reactions: 3
In Megs latest vlog, does anyone know the breeches she was wearing? They look like Maya Delorez, but I can’t seem to find what colour they are? Or style? Anyone know?

Pony nuts mare is pregnant again. Hope it works out for them this time.

Last edited:
Agreed. What a piss take. Her caption “The videos do all the talking” is out right suggesting it’s because of the supplement. Adding “alongside professional training” at the end is pathetic and false. Even if the supplement had any effect whatsoever (part of me doesn’t even believe she’s used it all year) the impact of the supplement vs actual consistent training would be so small. Her response to the person who had commented is rude as well, what an entitled cow.
I’m just laughing at the fact she thinks putting the after clips in slo-mo makes them look better. He might not be throwing his head around but he still looks tense af.

Has anyone watched Ella Horses latest vlog with Cameron Beer? The theory he talks about all makes sense, but the speed he makes them go at just looks so chaotic and dangerous. Yet all his clients seem to love him and think he's the bees knees.

Has anyone watched Ella Horses latest vlog with Cameron Beer? The theory he talks about all makes sense, but the speed he makes them go at just looks so chaotic and dangerous. Yet all his clients seem to love him and think he's the bees knees.
Watched it this morning and I just don’t get his style of teaching, Lucinda Frederick’s does it too, they just shout commands repeatedly but don’t really explain things. Give me a Mary King/Pammy Hutton lesson any day. I sometimes think Cameron talks for the sake of talking. Miss Coopers Show Ponies has a vlog where she went to Talland with Donny and it was such a good lesson. She’s not interested in being pals and being funny for the camera, same as Mary wasn’t, it’s just you’re here for a lesson so let’s do it.

I really dislike the teaching style were constant instructions are barked at people without any really meaning. Cameron is a very talented rider but his teaching really grates on me.
I do love his laugh though!

I really dislike the teaching style were constant instructions are barked at people without any really meaning. Cameron is a very talented rider but his teaching really grates on me.
I do love his laugh though!
Lucinda is a nightmare for doing it.

I wish blob the cob luck if she thinks he’ll be out competing post baby with having 27 horses at home among with other animals 😂😂 I can count on my hands how many times I’ve been back on board post baby 🙈

You have Charlotte the div getting big scores and then poor Rhi who does take on board advice and really tries ends up in the 50s and last. Not sure what happened. But hope she’s ok

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I was competing in the same class as Rhi today. He just completely freaked at a banner round the arena and wouldn't go near it. She rode very quietly and nicely trying to get him back onside but his brain was gone and he was tense and spooky.
She took it on the chin, no whining at her lorry, happy and smiling while admitting she was a little disappointed. Really impressed me tbh.

Reactions: 23
You have Charlotte the div getting big scores and then poor Rhi who does take on board advice and really tries ends up in the 50s and last. Not sure what happened. But hope she’s ok
Oh noooo. Was that at Rhi's first affiliated competition too? Vossi's natural paces make Charlotte look good. Put her on a downhill horse and it'll be a whole different score.

All stars. Who’s your pick? Who would you love to see on there that probably haven’t applied?

Reactions: 2
I was competing in the same class as Rhi today. He just completely freaked at a banner round the arena and wouldn't go near it. She rode very quietly and nicely trying to get him back onside but his brain was gone and he was tense and spooky.
She took it on the chin, no whining at her lorry, happy and smiling while admitting she was a little disappointed. Really impressed me tbh.
Poor Rhi! Sounds like she handled it well though. I really like her, she seems genuinely lovely.

Reactions: 5
Besr looking like she's going a bit better in Meg's latest post. Maybe it is mostly her being a bit spooky/quirky?

Be very surprised if they have another foal from her!!
I guess a lot depends how Brego turns out. If he's the same as Bear (quite sharp, spooky etc) then most likely not. But it could be that at least some of Bear's issues might be from her past - Meg has said a couple of times they don't really know her history but her passport showed she'd been through the sales a few times & when they got her she was quite sick, underweight and just in a bit of a sorry state. So it's possible she's had some bad experiences that have either maybe caused the issues or made any pre-existing ones worse.