Equestrian Influencers #25 Tina not happy with her lot & chases a Badminton House Photo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bear gets views, unfortunately. People like watching her because sheā€™s more ā€œexplosiveā€ than any of the others.

Reactions: 2
Bear gets views, unfortunately. People like watching her because sheā€™s more ā€œexplosiveā€ than any of the others.
Found it interesting that Meg admitted to not giving Bear the respect she should have done, that she didnā€™t do things proper.t because it was Bear and she just wanted to have fun. Seem to remember saying that at the time and we had a discussion about how Wilma or Jam would never have been treated that way. Good girl Bear!

Reactions: 2
Haven't watched the video but convinced she is PSSM / MIM.. elphicks happy to send hair for a colour test but not for an actual metabolic issue šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 7
I wouldnā€™t put it past something always having been wrong with her. Hence the exuberance and spookiness. Maybe the breeding has made it worse or the time out of work/lack of muscle tone exposed something.

Reactions: 3
Aaaaaand back to Miriā€¦. Turns out she has a problem that probably has been there the whole timeā€¦ but we donā€™t know what yet as Miri needs time to digest it. Shocker šŸ˜± she told us was what we already knew!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Aaaaaand back to Miriā€¦. Turns out she has a problem that probably has been there the whole timeā€¦ but we donā€™t know what yet as Miri needs time to digest it. Shocker šŸ˜± she told us was what we already knew!
Why didnā€™t she get a full vet investigation when she first got her? This really baffles me!

Reactions: 1
Ellie Fredricks posted a photo of herself at the Elphickā€™s, looks like sheā€™s riding Winnieā€¦ā€¦.
---
So started watching the Bear update and one thing that is standing out to me is Meg has lost a lot of confidence whilst Bear has been out of work, so getting back on a quirky pony, and being not confident/scared is a bad recipe. Bear was always spooky, used to rear at times, over jump etc, back when Meg was almost fearless, but Megā€™s confidence has been knocked since and sheā€™s now showing this with Bear = Not good.
With these horses that have behaviour issues, why canā€™t people get these horses checked over by a vet? A physio isnā€™t going to fix her! Meg is too big for Bear, and stop using Bear for your own footage and put the pony first, if sheā€™s 14 yrs old, sheā€™s never going to change! And Megs confidence is never going to be positive on Bear!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I suspect Miri's Blondie has suspensory issues, like what Lilpet Channel's Snip had, so that's why surgery is a possible option šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Hopefully DeDe doesn't has kissing spine though!

Kate/Blobthecob seems to assume sheā€™ll be still competing multiple horses at big shows post baby šŸ˜… not sure thatā€™ll happen with 27 horses to look after (and the rest of the animals) plus a baby

Reactions: 11
Kate/Blobthecob seems to assume sheā€™ll be still competing multiple horses at big shows post baby šŸ˜… not sure thatā€™ll happen with 27 horses to look after (and the rest of the animals) plus a baby
People have no idea how much their life will change after having their first baby. I canā€™t imagine how overwhelmed she will be with a newborn and all those animals.

Reactions: 12
Or some brand partnership. Guaranteed it will be boring šŸ˜‚
If it was pregnancy like someone suggested further up I doubt she would be riding Bear.
I suspect Miri's Blondie has suspensory issues, like what Lilpet Channel's Snip had, so that's why surgery is a possible option šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Hopefully DeDe doesn't has kissing spine though!
I think she said she was lamer on soft surfaces so is that a sign of suspensory issues?
Trouble is some people can do it, but what we donā€™t see is no doubt a village behind the helping and they have one or maybe two horses or grooms rather than over twenty to look after by themselves.

Iā€™ve posted in support of RWC before but her latest has riled me up. A supplement ad that is worded quite misleadingly (she states it was used alongside training, but the emphasis is very much on the supplements). Someoneā€™s called her out on it in the comments on IG, good for them. Iā€™m sick and tired of supplements being marketed as a magic fix for anything and everything!

Reactions: 3