Equestrian Influencers #25 Tina not happy with her lot & chases a Badminton House Photo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blob the cob is pregnant šŸ¤Æ I hope for her everything goes well and motherhood is everthing she wants. But also that she uses this as an opportunity to reduce the amount of animals she has and bring some stability to her life.
Agree. I wish her well but I thought she was insane before and this is only adding to that view.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
On the topic of Kate, what does everyone think of Nero / the dark emperor? Every owner heā€™s had has fought off the allegations that he had back problems etc, do we think he is just ā€˜quirkyā€™ or there was something wrong the whole time?

Agree. I wish her well but I thought she was insane before and this is only adding to that view.
Having lost my horse and having had a baby in recent years, I simply couldn't imagine juggling the two let alone a whole riding school worth of horses with no partner... I love being a mother but it isn't without sacrifice. I truly wish her well and hope motherhood is all that she hopes for!

Reactions: 2
Kate is an odd one, she was big/popular online during the youtube pony phase, of course everyone loved Nero. Her and her family seemed to live more of a normal life then. She never got the same success in the ring when she moved onto horses and that seemed to be when things started changing, collecting more horses, animals in general.

She doesn't seem to have done the normal, grow up, get a job, move out thing. Which I guess, does it matter, is that just society norms, but that's a whole other cul de sac. But all lead me to wonder if she struggles with mental health. She does seem very young for her age and have seen videos where she's sleeping in the tackroom as so much to do. I too hope both her and parents realise they should cut down on animals before baby arrives.

Baby is obviously very wanted, I hope it all goes as planned for her.

Reactions: 6
Kate is an odd one, she was big/popular online during the youtube pony phase, of course everyone loved Nero. Her and her family seemed to live more of a normal life then. She never got the same success in the ring when she moved onto horses and that seemed to be when things started changing, collecting more horses, animals in general.

She doesn't seem to have done the normal, grow up, get a job, move out thing. Which I guess, does it matter, is that just society norms, but that's a whole other cul de sac. But all lead me to wonder if she struggles with mental health. She does seem very young for her age and have seen videos where she's sleeping in the tackroom as so much to do. I too hope both her and parents realise they should cut down on animals before baby arrives.

Baby is obviously very wanted, I hope it all goes as planned for her.
Itā€™s definitely quite odd to want a baby while your parents are still young and around rather than wanting to have baby with a partner. Fair enough if she was much older but there would still be plenty of time at her age.

Reactions: 6
Itā€™s definitely quite odd to want a baby while your parents are still young and around rather than wanting to have baby with a partner. Fair enough if she was much older but there would still be plenty of time at her age.
In her podcast she talked about it in more detail - she's asexual and so doesn't want a partner, but does want to be a parent. That's part of the thing about having her parents around as she'll be doing it solo otherwise

Reactions: 5
I know Jam has always gotten very close to fences but the badminton reel put me on edge šŸ˜¬

Charlotte better not say she ā€œkeeps it realā€ or ā€œshows the good and the badā€ when she has decided not to show her low-scoring tests. Even though she says she was right and the judge was wrong.
Now I start to watch her first test in this vlog, Vossi doesnā€™t look right. Heā€™s swishing his tail and does a couple of those uncomfortable buck bunny hops in canter. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if her last scores were not great because he wasnā€™t comfortable.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone follow westfieldclarebear on TikTok? The woman is unhinged.
No but sheā€™s came up on my FYP. Sheā€™s bat tit crazy, she was banging on about horses should stand to be tied up without hay or any type of feed. I get standing quietly but theres nothing wrong with giving them fibre especially if you are about to ride.

Reactions: 4
Finally had to bite the bullet and unsubscribe from Miri - I really don't know what has happened her in the last while but it's unbearable.

Finally had to bite the bullet and unsubscribe from Miri - I really don't know what has happened her in the last while but it's unbearable.
Yes I unfollowed her ages ago, I couldnā€™t handle the fact that sheā€™s constantly looking for an issue to involve a vet, how fat her horses are and the boring groundwork they have to contend with every day

Reactions: 1
Iā€™ve just read her latest post, and low and behold sheā€™s getting a full vet investigation done on Blondieā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ Why wouldnā€™t you have done this right in the beginning when she first took her in? Itā€™s almost like dejavou with the other little fat pony she had a few years ago that had issues under saddle that they never found answers forā€¦ā€¦ Iā€™m sure the vets love Miri when she call up! She would literally do my head in, thereā€™s seriously no positivity about that girl at all, sheā€™s always looking for issues, no matter what horse it is, and there will never be a perfect horse. If Blondie was going to ā€œcome good in timeā€ Iā€™m sure she would have done so by now after the few years sheā€™s owned her, I think Miri is scared of her and the horse knows it.

Iā€™ve just read her latest post, and low and behold sheā€™s getting a full vet investigation done on Blondieā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ Why wouldnā€™t you have done this right in the beginning when she first took her in? Itā€™s almost like dejavou with the other little fat pony she had a few years ago that had issues under saddle that they never found answers forā€¦ā€¦ Iā€™m sure the vets love Miri when she call up! She would literally do my head in, thereā€™s seriously no positivity about that girl at all, sheā€™s always looking for issues, no matter what horse it is, and there will never be a perfect horse. If Blondie was going to ā€œcome good in timeā€ Iā€™m sure she would have done so by now after the few years sheā€™s owned her, I think Miri is scared of her and the horse knows it.
Exactly this. And pushing herbal this and herbal that - and now she is on regumate?! I'd say she has gotten dangerous in her attitude - and I hope for the vets sake they can even get her sedated for whatecer they plan to do. And a KS checkup for the TB that has literally came from nowhere. Ironically the last straw for me was yeah I eat granola everyday - well not in the winter. So then you don't eat it everyday. And FYI granola is often full of shite so get of your high horse šŸ¤£ feel when I'm swipping away more than reading it's time to go šŸ¤£

Reactions: 1
Found the last post a bit nauseating if I'm honest. I mean, we horse owners take our horses to the vets fairly regularly without getting in a ridiculous tizz about it. I presume it's just because the herbal snake oil isn't working and she is trying to save face.

I used to really like Miri. I am all for learning about animal behaviour and welfare (I have a degree in it) but animals also need to know boundaries and not be barging you around. Itā€™s dangerous and also means that they donā€™t trust you as they donā€™t see you as a leader.
Miri has taken it way too far and is killing her horses with kindness. her horses are grossly overweight.
---
Also, if I was the vet, I would tell her to leave it on the box and they can just sneak up and give the sedation in the box. Iā€™ve had one do it before for my needle shy horse, worked a treat instead of him dragging us around the yard.

I used to really like Miri. I am all for learning about animal behaviour and welfare (I have a degree in it) but animals also need to know boundaries and not be barging you around. Itā€™s dangerous and also means that they donā€™t trust you as they donā€™t see you as a leader.
Miri has taken it way too far and is killing her horses with kindness. her horses are grossly overweight.
---
Also, if I was the vet, I would tell her to leave it on the box and they can just sneak up and give the sedation in the box. Iā€™ve had one do it before for my needle shy horse, worked a treat instead of him dragging us around the yard.
Clearly Miriā€™s weird training methods arenā€™t working for Blondie, she seems to be a pushy, opinionated mare thatā€™s hormonal and what ever sheā€™s feeding her is not helping. The mare knows she can walk all over Miri and do whatever the hell she wants, I mean Iā€™ve not seen her stories, but I had a quick sneer on her recent post and nothing changes with her boring groundwork and locked up in stablesā€¦ā€¦. Those horses must be so sour and bored.

Clearly Miriā€™s weird training methods arenā€™t working for Blondie, she seems to be a pushy, opinionated mare thatā€™s hormonal and what ever sheā€™s feeding her is not helping. The mare knows she can walk all over Miri and do whatever the hell she wants, I mean Iā€™ve not seen her stories, but I had a quick sneer on her recent post and nothing changes with her boring groundwork and locked up in stablesā€¦ā€¦. Those horses must be so sour and bored.
Are you surprised the mare takes the piss when she is over fed and under worked. Taking the piss and being a hormonal little witch is the only way she can express she has issues and Miri has been ignoring it and trying supplements and groundwork to fix her. She should have had her ovaries scanned a long time ago as the mare clearly has issues when she is in season. No amount of groundwork or supplements will change a horse that has serious issues. I will add that I know she isnā€™t actually being a little witch Iā€™m just using it as a figure of speech, she canā€™t help it if her hormones play havoc with her, if she was a stallion she would have been gelded a long time ago, but people seem to forget mares are entire to and it isnā€™t quite as easy to chop the thing off that sends their hormones wild. Also does anyone know why Zora is at the vets? As far as I am aware Miri has a 3.5ton box so is way overloaded with two fatties on board.

Reactions: 3
Are you surprised the mare takes the piss when she is over fed and under worked. Taking the piss and being a hormonal little witch is the only way she can express she has issues and Miri has been ignoring it and trying supplements and groundwork to fix her. She should have had her ovaries scanned a long time ago as the mare clearly has issues when she is in season. No amount of groundwork or supplements will change a horse that has serious issues. I will add that I know she isnā€™t actually being a little witch Iā€™m just using it as a figure of speech, she canā€™t help it if her hormones play havoc with her, if she was a stallion she would have been gelded a long time ago, but people seem to forget mares are entire to and it isnā€™t quite as easy to chop the thing off that sends their hormones wild. Also does anyone know why Zora is at the vets? As far as I am aware Miri has a 3.5ton box so is way overloaded with two fatties on board.
Possibly as a companion horse? She hasn't made any mention of anything happening with Zora.