Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ReaRea

Chatty Member
Yes I thought the exact same, how miserable to have to rely on having someone with you all the time.
It’s Han’s horse so she can do what she wants. It’s broken bones or worse waiting to happen. If she wants to take her life in her own hands that’s her choice.

But as I’ve said before. Speaks volumes that hobbit has told Meg not to get on Affie and Meg has listened. And I don’t think Meg has listened to her mum as such, I think they’ve both seen what she’s like and gone ‘no’. And she has ridden her before.

I think Han knows the mare isn’t right, she has to right? But she’s now featured her so publicly and anyone with half a brain can see the mare isn’t right.

She can’t sell her, that’s for sure. It’s a money pit with that horse and it’s one she’s dug herself.

Reactions: 8

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Been busy today but sneakily managed to check in on them all, so well done and deserved. You can have all the help in the world but on the day it’s you and your horse that have to do it. I hope it gives Meg the confidence to aim higher next season and put to bed the whole “I’m scared” shtick and possibly mature a little bit, I’d love to see her vlogs be more about the horses and training them than adverts and messing around with Hannah. Tina and Evie have both had difficult years emotionally and practically and so deserve what they’ve achieved through really hard work. Can’t wait to see all of them move onwards and upwards.

If you want a good laugh Miri has a weight loss for horses reel and is offering tips on spring weight loss. Her horses are fatter than they should be this time of year so maybe she should follow her own advice.

• Haha

unicorn fairy

VIP Member
Apparently Zora is a healthy weight. She looked no different to the before clips in reel. Not sure who told her that but if it’s the speedibeet people I wouldn’t be using their services. I had a different company come out and she commented on my horse’s crest but it is significantly smaller than Zora’s and I’ve not seen Indies to compare but I expect it to be just as big of not bigger than Zora.
---

I wouldn’t quite say I fancied him but if he was the last man on earth he’d stand a good chance. Don’t think his wife would be keen on the idea though 😂😂😂😂
I went and had a nosey on Miri’s page as I stopped following her ages ago, and oh my goodness those are fat horses, and she’s advertising healthy weight advice 😂 There’s something very weird about Miri’s mentality and is the reason why I stopped following her as she was constantly trying to find something wrong with her horses, and missed how fat they looked.

mik05

Whizzy Welsh has finally had a performance lameness work up on Seren and has said she’s horrified at what they’ve found and feels guilty.
All of us bullies have been telling her for around the past 12 months that mare doesn’t look right or happy!!
---
Three words for Whizzy Welsh : no shit, Sherlock!!!! 🙄🙄🙄🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
cross posted, but honestly! That little mare has never looked comfortable. But Hannah always said it was just her way of going, improvements take time, and wouldn’t hear of anything being wrong with her.

At least she has now looked into it found out what’s wrong. I hope they can get back on track and in future she’s more open to peoples suggestions when the horse isn’t going well.

unicorn fairy

VIP Member
I totally agree with you. And not just that, but it felt a bit crocodile tears to me and (for lack of a better word) capitalising on this whole ‘I feel things deeply’ thing she has going on. The whole thing just felt manufactured to me if I’m honest. As you say, those who are making stories etc about are just jumping on the bandwagon. Which to me is disgraceful, a woman lost her life. Just post your usual content if you didn’t know her personally. It feels weirder having them post heartfelt stories about someone they never met.
---

I highly doubt it purely from his name. They’re massive fans of Lord of the Rings & Brego is a pretty prominent horse. I doubt they would’ve given that name to just any foal. And Brego’s sire is pretty fancy. A dressage horse yes, but he had protege who are out eventing now.
From what I’ve gathered on Tina’s stories, the listening of the podcast has sent her emotional. But why would you show your emotional state on SM, as in crying? This comes across as attention seeking to me, yes I get the eventing world is all close but it just seems that Tina is making this emotional crying scene on SM about herself and grabbing the attention from it whilst she can. Does she want the world to feel sorry for her?

dressagediva

Just watched a bit of Meg's Badminton video but had to turn off because of Han. This is probably harsh but I've come to the conclusion that I can't stand her. She's so immature and childish. The way she speaks and acts like a 10-year-old in an adult's body is actually borderline creepy. I'm sure I didn't know anyone like this when I was her age. WTF is wrong with her?

Last edited:

Coblife

Harlow was even filmed asleep in her bed it’s so exploitive.
She was filmed by her mum crying holding her arm which was broken and instead of putting the camera down for a moment to comfort her, the mum carried on filming - that should have been a wake up call to her sponsors! Where was the concern and safeguarding for Harlow? Filming in her bedroom should be an absolute no! Filming a sick and vulnerable child like Frankie should also be an absolute no until she is well.

• Angry

sledgehammer

Chatty Member
I quite like her and Donut is nice but the idea of her going semi pro is stretching it. She also uses youtube to advertise her business, which irritates me a bit.
I don’t see anything wrong with ELS advertising her business. She’s just trying to make a living.
Meg and Harlow push their merch on their channels.

Last edited:

Alecia89

Tbh I don't think anyone's hands look great in photos/videos. It's just one of these things with horse riding no matter how much you try to avoid it...it isn't going to be perfect.

Meg gets such an awful time on here because of her hands but tbh there's little difference between hers and the pros. There is no picture perfect when jumping. Even dressage you see mouths being pulled.

sledgehammer

Chatty Member
Was Wilma not pretty established when Meg got her though? I don't watch any of her vlogs, just going by what is said on here.
It doesn’t really matter though. It’s not uncommon for people to buy horses, who are for example, out jumping 90 or 100 with their previous owner, to drop back and jump smaller while they establish a partnership and get a feel for each other.

Everybody rides differently too. So Wilma also has to adapt to how Meg rides, and she rides very differently to the lady at Ardeo. There was an obvious dip in Wilma’s confidence after she arrived, but they are starting to get it together now.

shboom

With BE events, do they not need to use certain listed judges for dressage? Whilst I’m so pleased for Lucy with her recent eventing result on Ember, I don’t understand how she brought him back to a trot to correct his canter that was disunited and still got a 7! That should have been a max of a 4 or a 5 surely?!

storynerd

Chatty Member
I’ve seen a tiktok from Katie (Blobthecob) she is apparently trying fertility treatment to become a solo parent?!
I don’t want to sound mean to her as she seems lovely. But she is chaotic and so is her family. How does she expect to look after her ridiculous amount of animals and have a child as a solo parent (in a house full of 100’s of cats?)?!
All joking aside I do feel she has some actual mental health issues. The animal collection really seems like hoarding and this is actually really concerning

vam14

Have just read the “lorry gate” post and some of the replies. So obviously a thinly veiled beg to be sponsored by Bloomfield's. Equiwreck sponsor so many influencers it’s unreal - one of the reasons I won’t put money in their pocket.

on the Affie subject - Han has posted a story of her out hacking what appears to be a very volatile Affie but she is still riding one handed in order to get content. Is a couple of extra insta views really worth broken bones - or worse

infernalcarpet

Chatty Member
o_O Have you seen the reel of Bear jumping???!!! The size of her!!! When Meg picked her up after she was separated from her foal, she was slimline, and she is horrendously obese now. How did they let her get so fat so quickly?

Reactions: 7