Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
Emily’s hands I don’t think are as bad as Megs through that water. Really wish Meg would sort it out, she has a neck strap and I never see her use it.

storynerd

Chatty Member
I do feel for blobthecob - I listened to her podcast on it, and I can understand her reasoning for wanting to be a parent and wanting to do it sooner rather than later. She's obviously struggling with the fertility side of it which must be a nasty surprise at her age.

But I can't help thinking - she talked about how she's improved her diet, but the stress and pushing herself to exhaustion can't be good for her chances of having a baby. Sadly I fear she's pissing money up the wall chasing a dream

_Willfully_

I am not overly keen on ELS's new horse and
Just watched ELS new horse vlog. Will that tail grow properly, do you think? So very short!
The tail will be fine.
Not totally sure about his hind legs or all four feet.
I was really enjoying her previous content but this one - not so much to be honest.

LincsLady22

ELS new horse. I'm quite surprised. Looks cow hocked and from the state of his feet and coat and the fact he didn't know how to walk on a lorry is lacking in education for a 4yo.
Yes I must admit, I thought he looked very cow hocked when she first lead him out the stable. I didn't look the rest of the vlog though. It just jumped out at me when he first stepped out the stable, so it could have just been the way he had been stood 🤷🏼‍♀️ He's in quite poor condition too. But I'm sure he'll soon improve on good grass.
---
It'll be interesting when she does that vlog about what she looks for in a horse!

storynerd

Chatty Member
Looks like the time is achievable and Jam is normally pretty honest XC so I think they could be in with a good shot of going clear and placing very high!