Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

unicorn fairy

VIP Member
Interesting Tina has focussed on not getting in the prize giving, I get she was very close. Expected her to be me more pleased with such a fantastic result.

I can’t see Meg selling Jam, neither would I if I were her.
Why on earth would Meg sell Jam 🤦🏼‍♀️
She will eventually breed from her again I’d say.
I am soooo happy for Tina more so than any of the others, to get a double clear and be in the top 10 just goes to show that she is as good as Meg if not better.
Just watched Megs reel of Jam and them over the last fence, and Jam looks buggered and only just got over that fence.

Reactions: 7

secrets123

Everydayeventer called out Horseware for hosting a meet and greet at their pop-up with the 8 year old child influencer Ivy. Basically saying that child influencers are exploited
---
View attachment 2935222
What a shit unprofessional response… and the fact they ADMIT she was shell shocked and it took her 10 minutes to adjust?! Just let the kid be a kid ffs and don’t put her in the situation in the first place

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
I’ve seen a tiktok from Katie (Blobthecob) she is apparently trying fertility treatment to become a solo parent?!
I don’t want to sound mean to her as she seems lovely. But she is chaotic and so is her family. How does she expect to look after her ridiculous amount of animals and have a child as a solo parent (in a house full of 100’s of cats?)?!

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Whizzy Welsh’s recent vlog. Crikey that pony is lean! She’s a TINY little thing. I think I’d feel a bit under-horsed.
This is what people mean when they say she’s too big for her, not that she’s fat or heavy, just the overall picture is she’s too big. I doubt she feels that Seren really carries her over a fence which I think contributes to a lot of the refusals. It’s a shame because she clearly loves her but I don’t think she’s ever going to be what she wants, which is bigger and bolder.

demeschor

Re: Katie Van Sykes and Seven, I know very little about horse breeding but I was surprised by how Meg's foal Brego straightened his bent legs last year. Seven's are obviously an extreme example, so is it completely unrealistic for her to say that they can strengthen and straighten?

Re: Meg's foals. Can't wait to see Dee's foal. But I do miss seeing the other foals, especially Moose who seemed like such a character!! I know their whole MO was: buy a pony, breed a foal from it to let it mature, event it for a season and sell to a kid to have some fun with, and then rinse and repeat with the baby. But now she has a following, I honestly think she's missing a trick with young horse content. I bet a lot of people would be interested in the real basics of in-hand work. Doesn't have to be a lot or often, it's just odd that they literally drop off her socials completely if they're not competing. Even just grooming etc (and that content doesn't even have to come from Meg directly!)

Reactions: 6

sledgehammer

Chatty Member
Is this the Wayne Garrick who was on Buckoff Banter and celebrated as this hilarious horseman?
I didn’t like him then, either. Not remotely funny, you could tell he was just a huge attention seeker who thought he was hilarious.

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Jesus, Dee was not being stroppy at all, she’s just had a freaking foal you idiot. I swear at times that girl knows so little about horses. Had to turn it off, am just losing patience with all these vloggers.

Elliania

I mean Dee is the one they've had the longest so it's not surprising she's the favourite. And I don't think she'll forget about the others but while they're just chilling in the fields growing up & having a nice time, there's not really much she can post about them! I mean Bryni & Winnie weren't really prominent in her vlogs until she actually started doing things with them.

Elliania

Tina's put a story up; they were 1 second off being in the top 6 (prize giving is 1st to 6th) because they were too fast and ended up 40 seconds ahead of the clock so she had to slow Banksy down & went a bit too slow & picked up the time penalties. She was totally honest & said it was a bit of a hard pill to swallow but she's still so elated.

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
I haven’t seen her stories since she posted the podcast and what I got from it was that she was saying that there is no right or wrong way and that although she didn’t know her personally, she has been effected by what happened to Georgie. She said she is very aware that she feels things very deeply.

I don’t think she is being performative, I just don’t think she is very good at getting the point across and waffles a lot.

Clariecakes

VIP Member
After a really shitty start to the year and the disappointment of last years season, Tina really did deserve this.
I hope they have a great party tonight to celebrate. Really great to see it all coming together.

ReaRea

Chatty Member
Revel in your completion Tina. Don’t dredge comments up from weeks ago?

Shit like this makes her look immature imo.

I’m a year younger than her and she makes me cringe

Attachments

littlelessbloom

Three words for Whizzy Welsh : no shit, Sherlock!!!! 🙄🙄🙄🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Came here to say the exact same thing. It’s sad because we’ve all noticed she isn’t happy but like Mik05 said, we’re just “bullies”. I’m glad she has has the work-up done and, whilst I doubt it will, I hope this proves that we’re actually not all that nasty and we have the horses’ wellbeings at the forefront of our conversation. I’m just frustrated that it’s taken her so long

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
lots of those above have still got to go SJ & XC so she will gain a few places if it’s being as problematic as it seems.
Fair play to her, I bet she is absolutely over the moon. We do give her a hard time but she does pull it out of the bag. I hope this boosts her confidence now.

Elliania

Anyone else feel Pete hasn't been around much?
Maybe we can't see him because he's usually the one filming? He was in Meg's Badminton vlog & she posted to wish him Happy Birthday on Instagram about 3 days ago. So maybe he's not featuring in the vlogs as much but I suspect that's because he's busy & usually the one behind the camera rather than in front.

_Willfully_

Megs reel of getting Winnie into the water!….. her hands man 🤦🏼‍♀️
It got the job done to be fair. Winnie was thinking of going elsewhere.
Credit where credit is due, her hands have been way better than they used to be.

Sure, room for improvement, but it's a process.