Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

unicorn fairy

VIP Member
So Winnie isn’t forward which is why she’s wearing spurs, yet Meg is putting her in a false frame, basically riding her from front to back. If she’s not working around the inside leg then why is she competing dressage and looking to step her up a level? All those excuses in her dressage test was absolutely hilarious, she blamed everyone and everything but herself 😂
---
So I have just started watching the latest RWC vlog - got as far as 4.36 minutes before I lost count of how many times she said the word “representing” and also list the will to live so turned off.
Was anyone on here at those regionals or know anyone who was? Would love to know if she is annoying in real life as she is on YouTube.

Regarding Meg - I don’t get why she never ties her horses up. I know she has a bigger entourage than any 5* rider but there will surely come a time when she is on her own
I’d never watch a RWC vlog ever 😂 i seriously can’t stand her and more so her saddle shagging riding. Hard hands. Sour face, fake smile for the judges 🤢 She’s a NO from me!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

ReaRea

Chatty Member
I don’t know that I’d go Novice on Jam. From her fall at Bicton and Jam scraping that jump at her 100 prep event I wouldn’t chance it. If that red jump had been square instead of round it would’ve been another fall. I’m curious what Jam’s plan will be since they aren’t breeding for a bit. I’d love to see her sold to a young rider to bring up the levels and Meg put the money to something bigger and with experience.
I think Jam can handle a novice course. And I’m sure Meg could too if she stopped getting in her own head. Whether they can do it together it together is another question. I think if Meg keeps Jam at 100 rather than doing 90s it’s a possibility for them as a pairing. But I do think Jam would be an ace little horse for a teenager to move up the levels with.

HASHTAGAD123

The very same woman who just a couple of days ago admitted to riding her horses in ill fitting saddles because she is too busy pouring more money into a horse who should have been put down already… by her very own words. The last surgery was his last chance and it failed.
honestly, I read that and thought .. really … and apparently you’ve checked all your horses thoroughly and there’s never been any excuse for any of their behaviours ? The women is unhinged, and her status as a vet influencing her mob to have the same ideals is just wrong.

unicorn fairy

VIP Member
I can see why she loves it so much!
Did they buy this house or rent? It looks lovely! If they bought it, does anyone know the purchase price?
---
Omg I'm so bloody sick of Tina going on about this photo in front of the house 🥴
she should be bloody grateful she completed the day double clear and got home safe! Especially after a week of pure sadness in the Eventing world, it’s not all about you Tina!

vam14

Was there no company filming?
I thought Equireel were there - pretty sure Evie showed a bit on her vlog. Tina normally gets hers gifted - no surprise.
Whilst I get that Badminton is a really big thing for those that competed I’m over it now. How many times can you post the same photos.

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
Is it just me, or is our least favourite vet still being totally insensitive and inappropriate in her latest post? Surly nobody in their right mind should be talking about falls in XC at the moment?
Not just you. I don’t follow her, but my god, she really has no clue and doesn’t read the room, does she?! Whilst the eventing and equine community are grieving, she posts shit like that… honestly, someone needs to take her internet access away.

ReaRea

Chatty Member
I found Tina's most recent stories gave Natalie Narc Vet Vibes - Please don't all come at me!! It was a bit me me me sobbing into the camera etc.

Yes - I understand losing Georgie is beyond devastating and has shaken a lot of people - but all these nothing influencers jumping on the grief bandwagon is somewhat sickening
I totally agree with you. And not just that, but it felt a bit crocodile tears to me and (for lack of a better word) capitalising on this whole ‘I feel things deeply’ thing she has going on. The whole thing just felt manufactured to me if I’m honest. As you say, those who are making stories etc about are just jumping on the bandwagon. Which to me is disgraceful, a woman lost her life. Just post your usual content if you didn’t know her personally. It feels weirder having them post heartfelt stories about someone they never met.
---
And will this one see Brego pushed down the pecking order like the other two?
I highly doubt it purely from his name. They’re massive fans of Lord of the Rings & Brego is a pretty prominent horse. I doubt they would’ve given that name to just any foal. And Brego’s sire is pretty fancy. A dressage horse yes, but he had protege who are out eventing now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Khal isn't just athletically talented for his level, he's the amateurs dream safe horse to ride. No chance of him going for less than €50000 if I were Holly!

• Heart

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
Thrilled for Tina! Now fingers crossed for XC, Banksy is a machine so she just needs to keep her cool, rooting for her!

Easypeeler

Love Winnie. She's a baby in terms of experience, she's not been drilled, she's not had Addie's schedule that's for sure! Plus this spring has been so wet hardly anyone has been able to get on grass so it is pretty amazing that she isn't having really daft green moments. She did everything Meg asked her too out on the XC and you can't train that attitude, they have to want to do it and Winnie does.

Kellyv1

I watch Megan's vlog and thought she rode well. Must admit I only watched the first 20 minutes and last 10-15 minutes. There was a lot of filler.
I tried to watch ELS eventing based on the feedback here, but she reminded me of the character that gives Ron the love potion in Harry potter and I couldn't unsee/hear it.

• Haha

vam14

Just watched part 1 of Meg’s badminton vlog. Not a fan girl at all but Jam does make a lovely picture in the dressage and Meg rides her well. I really liked the way they put the movement and scores across the bottom. The video was too long for me and the number of people they need for one horse is just plain ridiculous. Not a huge fan of all the screeching and slow mo stuff

storynerd

Chatty Member
Bubby Upton is in the lead currently with a 27.3 - what an incredible achievement after fracturing a vertebrae last year

whatsgoingonworld

Chatty Member
he deserves it! To move from pure SJ and come out with that score at BHT is incredible. Well done to them all. (It wasn’t me who made the comment btw, I know I certainly couldn’t do it!)
and a young lad who balances riding with his degree. With the Scottish weather, they actually only managed to xc once this year before Badminton - so the horse really is not a dressage fairy! 😜 Really happy for the family as they were really broken when they lost their big horse to colic suddenly.

• Heart

unicorn fairy

VIP Member
I honestly can’t believe how much she’s gone on about it. I think it’s really arrogant. You’re up against a lot of worthy, strong combinations, so I’d be bloody delighted to finish anywhere near top ten in such a huge class. But then again, Tina isn’t a classy person, so I don’t know why I’m surprised by her reaction. She’s heaping a lot of pressure on herself for next year. And in a way I feel sad for her as clearly not getting the house photo has taken some joy away from what she actually achieved. But she had so many opportunities- not everyone has so much help from a 5* eventer and all the opportunities Tina gets. It feels like she’s forgotten where she started from!
I’m sure at the time it was frustrating just missing out, but stop going on about it! Just try again next year. Be grateful for what you have other than a photo next to a house, you can have everything in the world and still not be happy!

greysandbays

I have to say I found Meg’s story about there being no right or wrong way to grieve a little weird. You can be upset snd shocked over somebody’s death but I don’t think you can truly grieve somebody that you don’t know. Maybe I’m in the minority.