Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whatsgoingonworld

Chatty Member
That horse of WW has been shouting for ages that she’s not right and not up to the job, but she’s been smacked and booted in the ribs for it.
No, people weren’t bullying you WW, they were genuinely worried for your lovely little horse.
She should feel absolutely guilty for all the whacking and booting that poor mare has had to contend with. 😡😡😡

Reactions: 11
Tina’s results just goes to show you don’t need fancy facilities if your willing to put the effort in and take yourself to training with the right instructor!

• Haha

sledgehammer

Chatty Member
You can say what you like about Meg but she is a very capable rider who has produced an epic little horse. Winnie has some big shoes to fill!
I am so pleased for her. She must be on cloud nine. Gutted about her time faults if it’s cost her the win. Not that she will be remotely bothered! The buzz she must be feeling at the moment. Well done Meg!

Blond3g1rl

VIP Member
I think she’s being a bit ridiculous and performative tbh. I dare say that Georgie’s family and friends couldn’t give a flying fuck what Tina and others post or don’t post right now. You can be sad and respect someone whilst also carrying on with posting on instagram 🙄🙄 who cares!
Completely agree. Has she stopped posting previously when happy hackers have been hit by cars and died. Nope.

vam14

What happened at Bicton was beyond awful, I think everyone would agree with that. People react in different ways but Tina on day one said she was taking a break from social media “out of respect” yet she had posted every day since. I do feel today was a bit “me, me, me”

_Willfully_

I’m honestly so angry and sad at all adults involved in this, especially the parents.
Not wanting to be rude, but the parents don't come across as all that bright. I absolutely love love love the stallion and Ivy is a great little jockey but what started as a charming viral video has gotten totally out of hand and disintegrated into a circus with the child as the exhibit and that's just plain wrong.

sledgehammer

Chatty Member
im really disappointed. At least Meg has posted some shots of Jam celebrating how she’s jumping etc and Tina hasn’t really celebrated Banksy at all - she’s posted again about not being in front of the house. If it were me, I’d be shouting from the rooftops with love for an incredible horse who has made dreams come true. But I guess Tina’s dreams are bigger than that now!
Oh for goodness sake.

Reactions: 10

Elliania

I think the "stroppy" comments were mostly tongue in cheek & also maybe they were a bit surprised - Millie, Bear & Bryni were all pretty happy for Meg & Hobbit to meet their foals right away. Dee was a bit more protective and they might not have been used to that with previous mares.

tallgirl17

Anyone else’s work productivity at zero today?! I’m sat on Teams calls refreshing live scores and Tattle😂

• Haha

Sammiejayne444

Chatty Member
Just read her vomit on Facebook. The arrogance (yes, Natalie!) of starting your own vet practice only two years after qualifying. Just goes to show she really does think she knows it all! We are forever learning and I can’t quite think of a career where two years out of training would have you at a mastery sort of level….
Funnily enough there's a comment close to the beginning of the HHO thread saying that as a newly qualified vet, she went to someone's yard. Owner following the visit refused to use her again and I think complained to the practice.
I wonder if the reason she runs a solo practice is because she is universally disliked by other vets ? If she treated mine and I saw her posts being rude about happy hackers etc, she wouldn't be my vet for long.

hippolife

So, Blobthecob is only 25, has a chaotic life, money troubles (according to her) and she’s undergoing fertility treatment to have a baby on her own because she’s asexual. What could possibly go wrong

• Wow
  • Haha

unicorn fairy

VIP Member
I love that the horses competing at Badminton in the Dressage look picture perfect in there whole outline, none of them are BTV or forced, they all look open in there stride and the head and necks are out. Very different to the top level dressage riders and horses.

MadWelsh

She also said she's barely ridden Affie on her own for ages because Affie is too unpredictable. Han, if you're that scared of your horse that you have to have someone with you when you ride, then maybe that horse isn't a good fit for you?
I think the horse isn't a good fit for life as a ridden horse to be honest. Fair play to Han for doing everything to find out her issues and resolve them, but unfortunately the behaviour is the same, and unpredictable.

Alfie1234

VIP Member
I couldn’t agree more with everyday eventers, I didn’t see her original stories about it but I saw what she posted this morning and then the come back from horseware.
I don’t follow any of the children influencers, I really strongly disagree with it.
I strongly disagree with showing Children online full stop.
I also won’t follow the ‘run by mum’ accounts either.
Anywhere that children are plastered on social media, or the internet in general.
There are some seriously sick individuals in this world and the lurk online, I know, I’ve dealt with them.
I’m honestly so angry and sad at all adults involved in this, especially the parents. Who on their right mind thinks this is safe or appropriate for a child? I’ve said for a long time that children should not be used for content, Harlow is another one, so is Frankie, they are kids and they are being exploited for money, plain and simple. How does an 8yr old even process this? That random strangers want to meet her? People are weird.

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
I have noticed that Lucy does seem to be pulling away from the others now which isn’t a bad thing. She always appeared more mature than the others and seemed to get annoyed with their squeals and giggly stuff.
i agree Tina didn’t have to put that post up, her results proved her point already. But she does appear to be one of those ‘ha, I proved you wrong’ type people and always says she doesn’t want the drama but gets involved in it.