Equestrian influencers #24 RWC doesn’t have a clue, she’s been riding since she shot out of the womb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I presume where the XCJ is highlighted, that's what's under review? Potentially knocked a flag or something?

Reactions: 1
Anyone else’s work productivity at zero today?! I’m sat on Teams calls refreshing live scores and Tattle😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So as it stands with everyone above her finished; Meg is in 6th but it'll depend what the review of CHACONDA BLUE does to the score; if they add more penalties then Meg could potentially move into 5th.

Reactions: 2
The SJ could be really influential in the 90 - a pole would move Tina from 18th to 61st at the moment! Keeping everything crossed for her

• Wow
I’ve not got work until this evening, but I have housework I should be doing and I’ve not done a lot of it 😂

• Haha
You can say what you like about Meg but she is a very capable rider who has produced an epic little horse. Winnie has some big shoes to fill!
I am so pleased for her. She must be on cloud nine. Gutted about her time faults if it’s cost her the win. Not that she will be remotely bothered! The buzz she must be feeling at the moment. Well done Meg!

Reactions: 11
without the time meg would’ve won
But if you erase all the other competitors errors out, Meg wouldn’t have won, because she was never in the lead.
All these riders have worked hard for these last few days, hats off to all of them! 🌸

Reactions: 15
Might just be a coincidence but maybe the yellow highlight on the XCJ is the same yellow as the 20 penalties on the graph to indicate a potential 20 penalties to come? Wish they’d put a key or something 🤣
IMG_3038.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.