Equestrian influencers #24 RWC doesn’t have a clue, she’s been riding since she shot out of the womb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Best she can do is 5th, she will be thrilled with a top 10 finish. I mean, that’s a cracking record Jam has. Three times to Badminton and three times in the top 10, both in the 90 and the 100. I know she won’t sell Jam but she could get a lot of money for her.

Reactions: 9
Best she can do is 5th, she will be thrilled with a top 10 finish. I mean, that’s a cracking record Jam has. Three times to Badminton and three times in the top 10, both in the 90 and the 100. I know she won’t sell Jam but she could get a lot of money for her.

It’s 4th isn’t it? Three ahead of her who’ve completed and the current top 4 still to go/complete.

Reactions: 1
Another just went clear in the time so the best she can do now is 5th

Look how close those scores are! 5th is the best she can do now. Outstanding performance!

So without the time penalties, Meg would have been 2nd. That's really incredible (although just finishing in the top 10 at all is amazing!)
---
It’s 10 isn’t it? Sure it has been previous years.
No because last year she finished 4th and 7th and only Dee went to the house. So it's definitely not top 10.

So without the time penalties, Meg would have been 2nd. That's really incredible (although just finishing in the top 10 at all is amazing!)
---

No because last year she finished 4th and 7th and only Dee went to the house. So it's definitely not top 10.
I mean she couldn't have ridden both could she! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.