Equestrian influencers #24 RWC doesn’t have a clue, she’s been riding since she shot out of the womb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Best she can do is 5th, she will be thrilled with a top 10 finish. I mean, that’s a cracking record Jam has. Three times to Badminton and three times in the top 10, both in the 90 and the 100. I know she won’t sell Jam but she could get a lot of money for her.
It’s got to have put Whinnie’s value up to. I doubt she would sell her having a dam with a good competition record is a good thing.

90 SJ is looking far far less influential so far. I’d love to see Tina in the top 10 but I’m not sure about the chances with the standings currently. Just hope she gets a nice double clear and is over the moon with her achievement

Reactions: 1
The girl who won the 100 has a public IG for her eventing and looks to have done a cracking job producing her mare! Great result for her!

Thrilled for Tina! Now fingers crossed for XC, Banksy is a machine so she just needs to keep her cool, rooting for her!

Reactions: 7
Looks like both the reviews have finished with no change for Meg's position so she's ending in 6th. So pleased for her!

And Tina has moved into 17th!

Reactions: 4
another yawnsome dressage comp in the Grassroots 90

The xc at the PC champs is far more difficult!

There's a few time faults in the 90 but equally two people have already gone too fast! Tina's always said Banksy finds the time a bit too long at 90!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.