Equestrian influencers #24 RWC doesn’t have a clue, she’s been riding since she shot out of the womb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good on you Meg 👏🏻
She would have to be absolutely over the moon, just some time faults but way to go completing Badminton 100 💐

Reactions: 2
lots of those above have still got to go SJ & XC so she will gain a few places if it’s being as problematic as it seems.
Fair play to her, I bet she is absolutely over the moon. We do give her a hard time but she does pull it out of the bag. I hope this boosts her confidence now.

Reactions: 6
So a top 20 finish for sure, I'd imagine a good chance of being close if not in the top 10. That's amazing for a first Badminton 100 - and I'd imagine the time faults were just her maybe playing it safe to get round which is completely understandable.

Reactions: 3
There’s only two people that have finished SJ and XC ahead of her so still a lot to play for

If my calculations are right, the best placing she will get is 3rd, but there’s still heaps obviously to go which may move her a little higher than this. 🤞🏼

Amazing what a huge difference 3.2 penalties make. But well done her, whatever the final outcome.

Reactions: 5
Definitely going to have a top 10 finish I think, she is in 3rd currently I believe.

scrap that, 4th is best she can do I think.

Reactions: 1
Definitely going to have a top 10 finish I think, she is in 3rd currently I believe.

scrap that, 4th is best she can do I think.
Yeah 4th. I think it’s another parade in front of Badminton House for Meg & Jam today and at 100, she must be thrilled.

Tina is currently sat at 17th with a load more people to go so hopefully that takes some pressure off :)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.