Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Talking about these brands being cheap - I found a huge amount of saddlepads on Alibaba, unbranded, that look A LOT like the ones advertised on LeMieux, PS of Sweden etc.
They sell for as little as $10aud if you buy bulk. I've considered buying off Alibaba because I'll be paying a quarter of the price than buying from LeMieux and paying for a brand.
Are they like temu and steal pictures though? I saw some fly masks on there and they had used the shires pictured to advertise them. They just photoshopped the brand out.

qwerty123poiuy

Addie is just so not right behind. It's so clear when she's jumping. And the shove down of her head after jumps is classic "issues behind" . I just don't understand why no one has said anything.

secrets123

What was on her comments? 😆
I can’t remember word for word now but someone had commented saying something along the lines of “I hate when people just do riding clips with music over” and Charlotte put a passive aggressive reply along the lines of “I’ve respected Jezz’s wishes to not have his voice recorded, if you want a lesson with him then book one” 😂 to be fair the first comment maybe wasn’t worded in the most constructive way but still…🙄😂
The video was so low effort and boring though, I’m not sure why she even bothered posting it

annonviewer23

Evie with 🍩 today at Aston Novice

1 pole and just some time on XC, nice one for his first crack at the level.

Justine was double clear with some time

Elliania

Oh wow, I just noticed Emily's sister in law was doing the 90 with her horse as well but they were eliminated, looks like in the XC. Hope they're both OK!

infernalcarpet

Chatty Member
What happened to Jess (LOTB)? There was something on Justine's stories of ... "On paper it's an E" and jumping the wrong fence. Where was she competing?

hazmaz

Chatty Member
niamhs post has disappeared from FB now
---
Oh wow, I just noticed Emily's sister in law was doing the 90 with her horse as well but they were eliminated, looks like in the XC. Hope they're both OK!
i though she was headed up (s-i-l) but couldnt remember her name!!

Sodjdwjao

Chatty Member
Might just be a coincidence but maybe the yellow highlight on the XCJ is the same yellow as the 20 penalties on the graph to indicate a potential 20 penalties to come? Wish they’d put a key or something 🤣
IMG_3038.jpeg

HASHTAGAD123

I just can’t stand Megs riding on each of her “young” horses, they both land and hollow through the neck. Her hands are awful. Surely with all the money she throws into training she must be able to learn to soften.