Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clariecakes

VIP Member
Ooooh what thread on HHO? I wanna go look 😂
It’s in the Tack Room and is titled ‘This is just about the most arrogant piece I have read in a long time’.
It’s about 50 odd pages long I think now.
Love a good HHO thread, this one is mostly very well rounded too.

Last edited:

unicorn fairy

VIP Member
Re: Katie Van Sykes and Seven, I know very little about horse breeding but I was surprised by how Meg's foal Brego straightened his bent legs last year. Seven's are obviously an extreme example, so is it completely unrealistic for her to say that they can strengthen and straighten?

Re: Meg's foals. Can't wait to see Dee's foal. But I do miss seeing the other foals, especially Moose who seemed like such a character!! I know their whole MO was: buy a pony, breed a foal from it to let it mature, event it for a season and sell to a kid to have some fun with, and then rinse and repeat with the baby. But now she has a following, I honestly think she's missing a trick with young horse content. I bet a lot of people would be interested in the real basics of in-hand work. Doesn't have to be a lot or often, it's just odd that they literally drop off her socials completely if they're not competing. Even just grooming etc (and that content doesn't even have to come from Meg directly!)
I’d imagine she has trouble handling them herself. Ettie got too wild for her. And the colts got too much for her I think.

Elliania

niamhs post has disappeared from FB now
---

i though she was headed up (s-i-l) but couldnt remember her name!!
It's Kerryann Dunstan & her horse is Harlyn Connor.
---
Last one ahead of Tina, 403 is on course now. Realistically they'd need a LOT of time faults or a refusal to make a difference to Tina's placing.

Jenievous

Chatty Member
Agreed, I liked the second one much better than the first too, less screeching. I do like how nice (as she should be) to her fans and takes time to speak to everyone.

RWC's latest video is interesting, love a team competition. However, way too much baby voice :sick: I also find her riding (particularly her 1st test) very jarring. She's all over the place in the saddle, feet turned out completely. I couldn't believe how much she was shoving the horse along in the walk. 2nd test was better, he does still come behind the vertical a little, but not quite as bad as before.

One thing I cannot stomach is the crying about leading until the final 4, then someone getting a better score. I'm sorry, it's all about the rosettes and the winning. Also, she mentions 'Nationals' a million times.
That saddle is completely the wrong fit for Charlotte. She has never been the perfect rider but that saddle has undone her position. She spends all of her time fighting the saddle and not moving with it.

1055Horse

That saddle is completely the wrong fit for Charlotte. She has never been the perfect rider but that saddle has undone her position. She spends all of her time fighting the saddle and not moving with it.
I think you're right, the massive knee rolls seem to be hindering her rather than helping.

Clomo

How does appealing your time work?
If you disagree with your time faults you get it reviewed and they basically recheck ste start time, your finish time and points of time on course (fence judged report times as they annoucne if clear/penalties etc Can be very hit and miss as can easily end up with more time faults than orgainlly started or get lucky and have them reduced

saywhathorsegirl

Interesting in the Tina riding Addie vlog that Addie looked much happier jumping around with Tina. I think Tina might be softer with her hands and less demanding which suits Addie’s personality better.

hazmaz

Chatty Member
re tune and banks, if you read the grassroots ‘schedule’ you can stable on site till saturday 11th, under the stabling fee that you pay (£260ish i think it was)

——
edited to add pic

Attachments

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
Don’t worry, just saw the last thread was locked.
Fingers crossed for Meg! She and Jam are more than capable so I hope she kicks on and enjoys it.

sledgehammer

Chatty Member
I never noticed that about Meg but you’re right, she never ties her horses up when she’s out. I have no choice because I compete alone generally.

Sodjdwjao

Chatty Member
Some people in the prize giving from last year might have been for those separate awards, like with the ‘K’ after their names etc