Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Doubt it, she was drinking at badminton and was hungover the day after
That could have been before she was pregnant or found out. Either way it’s probably something much smaller she just wants people to keep interacting on her instagram and youtube to keep the money coming in.

tallgirl17

Yasmin Ingham has posted saying there is still one important event ahead of selection for the Olympics - any idea what this could be?

19x94

Anyone have an idea of what sort of money Holly will get for Khal when she sells him next month?

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
I mean Dee is the one they've had the longest so it's not surprising she's the favourite. And I don't think she'll forget about the others but while they're just chilling in the fields growing up & having a nice time, there's not really much she can post about them! I mean Bryni & Winnie weren't really prominent in her vlogs until she actually started doing things with them.
But even with Winnie coming into work, she was all over Ari until he couldn’t be ridden anymore and then suddenly she was piling praise on Winnie. I get she can’t do an awful lot with the ponies who aren’t in ridden work so they aren’t seen as much but it just comes across that she has her favourites and the others are just back ups. Like Ettie, she was all great and then when she grew up a bit she was off out in the field and forgotten about and now she has had Freddie come and help with handling because she left her to go feral.

_Willfully_

Would that be to close to the Olympics? Not very clued up on the down time horses need between big events.
No, Olympic xc isn't until 28th of July, should be fine but yes, Bicton is more convenient of course.
That said, Bicton 4* is a short. Not sure how meaningful that will be for team selection?

Elliania

Yeah I don't see Meg selling Jam either. She's put so much work into her considering they bought her almost totally untouched just to have a foal from, produce her a bit and sell her on that I don't think she'd be able to let her go - which I completely get.
---
Why on earth would Meg sell Jam 🤦🏼‍♀️
She will eventually breed from her again I’d say.
I am soooo happy for Tina more so than any of the others, to get a double clear and be in the top 10 just goes to show that she is as good as Meg if not better.
Just watched Megs reel of Jam and them over the last fence, and Jam looks buggered and only just got over that fence.
Yeah Meg does say in the comments that Jam dug deep - looking at some of the pictures and videos that have been posted I think the ground possibly had a little bit to do with it maybe. It didn't look really deep but was possibly a bit holding in places.