Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
Tina and Em are doing a meet and greet tomorrow so I’m guessing they have an agreement with the organiser that Banksy can stay too.

LincsLady22

What's happened to ELS's Maggie? I seem to have missed a story but she's been having vet investigations?
So part of me thinks her stopping might be caused by a lack of confidence. Maybe Evie has overfaced her and pushed her up the levels too quick and now Maggie has just lost all confidence?

HOWEVER when I saw them at Lincoln, as Maggie was walking away from me towards the dressage warm up, I noticed that she was REALLY unlevel behind. She was really dropping one hip/stifle (her left I think 🤔). She did look much more level after she was warmed up though, but still not 100% in my opinion.

unicorn fairy

VIP Member
Evie isn’t hanging around, she’s got Donut eventing this Friday 😳
I’m sure it’s not a problem but another run soon after his big few days at Badminton.

Welshgal97

Watching Lucy’s vlog and I really think there are some sort of neurological issues with ember, much much better than previous outings but even so, his face and his rigidity stood after SJ almost looks like a seizure aura, definitely something not quite right.
The dressage score was absolutely nuts though, I understand it being an 80 and the marking being positive and encouraging but I’d argue that was just discrediting BEs expectations

takeiteasy

There's a few time faults in the 90 but equally two people have already gone too fast! Tina's always said Banksy finds the time a bit too long at 90!

Elliania

I would imagine if she had work to do, as she lives so far away, they may allow it? Did she say she is there for the whole weekend?
She hasn't said; I know Em has meet and greets on Friday & Saturday so she's certainly staying. Unless Tina is driving Banksy home and leaving the motorhome for Em?

saywhathorsegirl

So better than to take duty of care out of the parent’s hands?

I’m not sure how everyone thinks vloggers are going to support themselves or make any money? They can’t be sponsored by non-horsey brands (wine, Yfood, Hello Fresh) and now they can’t be sponsered/gifted by horse brands either. Sounds like a no win.
---
I don’t think movies film kids running round their garden naked like wimpy did the other day.
Let’s be clear I in no way support featuring naked children in any manner. Hard stop.

That is not the case with Ivy and many others.

hippolife

I think Emily’s (EMD Eventing) blog is the first one I’ve looked forward to for years!! Can’t wait to find out what happened with her dressage