Equestrian influencers #24 RWC doesn’t have a clue, she’s been riding since she shot out of the womb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They probably have to pay for that... she wants a freebie #beg #tight
But they all do it, not just Tina! Evie was begging for Devoucoux in her post the other day and Justine was on the beg to a shavings company…… it’s ridiculous. It’s getting to the point now I don’t want to follow them for this reason in begging for sponsors so they get “gifted”….. is Lucy not a Le Mieux sponsor?
---
I definitely think Han has been worse on this years videos. I suspect it’s partly her having her own channel now and trying to get more attention on her but I also think her horsey group that do all the Affie stuff with her are similar and have egged on this new persona
---
Just watching Tina’s day 2 vlog, the difference between Alex and Cam instructing their riders in the warm up is astounding, hearing cam warm that poor girl up was stressing me out. Not jealous of that warm up arena at all though, looked like absolute carnage
I had to skip pretty much the first hour of Tina’s first vlog Day 1, the course walk footage was an hour, and I’d rather watch paint dry. Watched the dressage part and that was it, when Tina is being spoken to you can see she’s so distracted or switches off. These girls are so lucky to have what they have.

Reactions: 1
just watched a story of Indie having some physio or something - the crest on her neck is something else.
Apparently Zora is a healthy weight. She looked no different to the before clips in reel. Not sure who told her that but if it’s the speedibeet people I wouldn’t be using their services. I had a different company come out and she commented on my horse’s crest but it is significantly smaller than Zora’s and I’ve not seen Indies to compare but I expect it to be just as big of not bigger than Zora.
---
Omg, not just me then! I’m not quite sure what happened!
I wouldn’t quite say I fancied him but if he was the last man on earth he’d stand a good chance. Don’t think his wife would be keen on the idea though 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Apparently Zora is a healthy weight. She looked no different to the before clips in reel. Not sure who told her that but if it’s the speedibeet people I wouldn’t be using their services. I had a different company come out and she commented on my horse’s crest but it is significantly smaller than Zora’s and I’ve not seen Indies to compare but I expect it to be just as big of not bigger than Zora.
---

I wouldn’t quite say I fancied him but if he was the last man on earth he’d stand a good chance. Don’t think his wife would be keen on the idea though 😂😂😂😂
I went and had a nosey on Miri’s page as I stopped following her ages ago, and oh my goodness those are fat horses, and she’s advertising healthy weight advice 😂 There’s something very weird about Miri’s mentality and is the reason why I stopped following her as she was constantly trying to find something wrong with her horses, and missed how fat they looked.

Reactions: 8
The only decent badminton vlog was Evie’s, Meg’s took three attempts to get through and in the end I fast forwarded through the majority of it. Felt so sorry for Hobbit, she clearly just wants to look after Jam and is so irritated by the rest of them. I think that we shall hardly see her going forward. Han is irritating beyond belief, her dressage vlog came up after Megs and I left it running for ten minutes and that was enough. Ten minutes of Hannah talking to the camera in the most affected voice was hilarious, don’t know whether she’s emulating Lucy or not but yeah, don’t bother love.

I went and had a nosey on Miri’s page as I stopped following her ages ago, and oh my goodness those are fat horses, and she’s advertising healthy weight advice 😂 There’s something very weird about Miri’s mentality and is the reason why I stopped following her as she was constantly trying to find something wrong with her horses, and missed how fat they looked.
I stopped followikg her when she started spoutimg all the vegan propaganda tit. Like have a bleeping day off love you make money from horses, ride in leather boots and have leather tack. You cannot preach about being a vegan for the animals while earning money from animals and buying brand new leather products.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I stopped followikg her when she started spoutimg all the vegan propaganda tit. Like have a bleeping day off love you make money from horses, ride in leather boots and have leather tack. You cannot preach about being a vegan for the animals while earning money from animals and buying brand new leather products.
Absolutely and this is hilarious 😆
She is not my cup of tea!

Reactions: 2
I’m so over all the Badminton slo mo’s now, the same few clips over and over, please, that’s enough now.

Reactions: 5
Vegan, sponsored by a saddle company that makes leather saddles.
Also no vegan would want their animals so be so overweight that it is a risk to their health. I believe Indie’s shoulder atrophy would look a lot worse if she wasn’t carrying so much extra weight that she has a lot of fat coverage. You can’t see the muscle on one shoulder because there isn’t any and you can’t see the muscle on the other because of all the fat.

Anyone else feel Pete hasn't been around much?
Maybe we can't see him because he's usually the one filming? He was in Meg's Badminton vlog & she posted to wish him Happy Birthday on Instagram about 3 days ago. So maybe he's not featuring in the vlogs as much but I suspect that's because he's busy & usually the one behind the camera rather than in front.

Reactions: 6
What happened to Jess (LOTB)? There was something on Justine's stories of ... "On paper it's an E" and jumping the wrong fence. Where was she competing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.