Equestrian influencers #24 RWC doesn’t have a clue, she’s been riding since she shot out of the womb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The difference in her content this last week compared to Meg and Tina. She’s just as chuffed with Donut, and she has sung his praises, but in a very understated and unaffected way. She is streets ahead with her maturity compared to the others. I am looking forward to watching her vlog later.
ELS Eventing vlog was brilliant! A real insight into GR Badminton from the competitors POV without a massive entourage. Definitely her best vlog yet.

Reactions: 4
She was filmed by her mum crying holding her arm which was broken and instead of putting the camera down for a moment to comfort her, the mum carried on filming - that should have been a wake up call to her sponsors! Where was the concern and safeguarding for Harlow? Filming in her bedroom should be an absolute no! Filming a sick and vulnerable child like Frankie should also be an absolute no until she is well.
That’s horrific glad I didn’t see that. How can you be more concerned about content than your child being hurt. They are shocking!!

Reactions: 2
Evie was so matter of fact over the dog. She had to take the long route as a result, but she hasn’t dwelled on it or thought ‘what if’.
What a class rider.

Reactions: 8
Just watched a bit of Meg's Badminton video but had to turn off because of Han. This is probably harsh but I've come to the conclusion that I can't stand her. She's so immature and childish. The way she speaks and acts like a 10-year-old in an adult's body is actually borderline creepy. I'm sure I didn't know anyone like this when I was her age. WTF is wrong with her?
I can’t stand her either 🤷🏻‍♀️ luckily she saved me a job and blocked me first! 🤣

Still bleating on about that one second Tina!! 🤣🤣

Whereas Evie seemed genuine in her patting and fussing of Donut even with the 2 poles.

Make no mistake, Tina is 100% out for the results now.

Reactions: 3
If you want a good laugh Miri has a weight loss for horses reel and is offering tips on spring weight loss. Her horses are fatter than they should be this time of year so maybe she should follow her own advice.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Evie with 🍩 today at Aston Novice

1 pole and just some time on XC, nice one for his first crack at the level.

Justine was double clear with some time

If you want a good laugh Miri has a weight loss for horses reel and is offering tips on spring weight loss. Her horses are fatter than they should be this time of year so maybe she should follow her own advice.
Her horses are far too heavy for this time of year. Was watching one of her reels the other day and thought how chunky they looked. Would love to see them all slim down.

Reactions: 1
I know this isn't a rave thread but I am really enjoying Evie's content. It's so much more relatable and authentic, I don't think I can stomach another 'gifted trip abroad' or forced advert at this point, so it's nice to be able to 'be there' at badminton without all that BS

Reactions: 6
See all the begging for jump clips like Tina is doing...do folk get given anything for them?? Like they only want them in landscape..they do it as a job
..surely folk should be getting something for the clips they use?

Was there no company filming?
I thought Equireel were there - pretty sure Evie showed a bit on her vlog. Tina normally gets hers gifted - no surprise.
Whilst I get that Badminton is a really big thing for those that competed I’m over it now. How many times can you post the same photos.

Reactions: 7
Her horses are far too heavy for this time of year. Was watching one of her reels the other day and thought how chunky they looked. Would love to see them all slim down.
just watched a story of Indie having some physio or something - the crest on her neck is something else.

I don’t remember finding Han this immature in previous years, infact I actively thought she was quite a nice girl. But I do agree that something feels a bit off about her recently and I am finding her a bit hard to watch.
I feel for her because she should be out having fun with her own pony, not just hanging on to the success of everyone else. I understand that she adores Affie, but I do wish she would consider getting something alongside her to have fun with tho I understand finances for two ponies might stop this.
She is only young though. Having recently spent time with a lovely early twenties girl, I was still surprised how ‘young’ they were in things like their humour and view of the world. Perhaps I’m just an old fart now though!!

I think a lot of them will look back at these vlogs in 10 years time and spectacularly cringe…
I definitely think Han has been worse on this years videos. I suspect it’s partly her having her own channel now and trying to get more attention on her but I also think her horsey group that do all the Affie stuff with her are similar and have egged on this new persona
---
Just watching Tina’s day 2 vlog, the difference between Alex and Cam instructing their riders in the warm up is astounding, hearing cam warm that poor girl up was stressing me out. Not jealous of that warm up arena at all though, looked like absolute carnage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.