Equestrian influencers #24 RWC doesn’t have a clue, she’s been riding since she shot out of the womb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Han saying she's been having more issues with Aff keeping all 4 feet on the floor, being sensitive and over stimulated, so she hasn't done much with her.
When is she going to LISTEN to that poor animal who is screaming at her that she's not happy.

Reactions: 18
Tina and Em are doing a meet and greet tomorrow so I’m guessing they have an agreement with the organiser that Banksy can stay too.

Just saw that Chelsea and Harlow are taking their new puppy to Badminton for cross country day…

• Sad
Reactions: 2
re tune and banks, if you read the grassroots ‘schedule’ you can stable on site till saturday 11th, under the stabling fee that you pay (£260ish i think it was)

——
edited to add pic

Attachments

Just saw that Chelsea and Harlow are taking their new puppy to Badminton for cross country day…
They seem totally unaware about restricting walks for puppies especially given the breed they chose it will have fucked up legs and back even quicker.

Reactions: 3
We've met most of them and Tina was the least friendly (and trying to hide her can of Thatchers at 11am 😁). Meg and Em were both super friendly and natural. I like Tina as a vlogger though, am pleased for her and looking forward to watching the vlog.
I’m quite surprised by this tbh. Of those 3, Em comes across as the one I’d peg as being rude/unfriendly. I just find her personality in vlogs with the others to be a bit ‘off’. I’ve always felt she’s putting on a show of being nice when she’s around other people.

Hiding the can of Thatchers at 11am is hilarious! Was she riding that day, already finished or just spectating?
---
Yep, Ros has gone into the lead on 25.3
Absolutely love Ros! Would love it for her if she win again this year.

Last edited:
Anyone else see RWC's catty replies to comments on her latest video?

Totally understand that her coach didn't want his voice to be included but a voice over from her would have sufficed. Who wants to sit through 20 minutes of music? I feel like she is the type to brew over the fact that she is not as popular on YouTube as others, but is it any surprise when her videos are half-assed and not interesting in terms of content.

Anyone else see RWC's catty replies to comments on her latest video?

Totally understand that her coach didn't want his voice to be included but a voice over from her would have sufficed. Who wants to sit through 20 minutes of music? I feel like she is the type to brew over the fact that she is not as popular on YouTube as others, but is it any surprise when her videos are half-assed and not interesting in terms of content.

That reel she did with the Macarena overlaid about becoming a top dressage rider is one of the cringiest things I’ve ever seen!

That stupid reel she did with the Macarena overlaid about being a top dressage rider still haunts my dreams! It’s so cringe because she’s so cringe and need a reality check.
Her overall personality is just not meant for the YT/influencer sphere. She entitled, thinks she’s always right etc. It’s not that her videos are half-assed. It’s that she thinks she’s better than she is (with both her riding & content) and then constantly witches & moans about everything. There’s plenty of influencers who rub me the wrong way, but I don’t just flat out dislike anyone other than her.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.