Equestrian influencers #24 RWC doesn’t have a clue, she’s been riding since she shot out of the womb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
niamhs post has disappeared from FB now
---

i though she was headed up (s-i-l) but couldnt remember her name!!
It's Kerryann Dunstan & her horse is Harlyn Connor.
---
Last one ahead of Tina, 403 is on course now. Realistically they'd need a LOT of time faults or a refusal to make a difference to Tina's placing.

403 was clear with no time faults so Tina finishes in 7th. So chuffed for her!

Reactions: 2
To the person who posted about it being a boring dressage competition…. 🤣🤣🤣 It was my friend who won the 90 💪💪💪💪 He’s actually moved from pure SJ to eventing and the horse is just bloody well immaculately schooled and loves to jump. It’s his mum’s horse who he borrows to event after he lost one of his own to colic. So a bit of a dream story for them this week ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 25
To the person who posted about it being a boring dressage competition…. 🤣🤣🤣 It was my friend who won the 90 💪💪💪💪 He’s actually moved from pure SJ to eventing and the horse is just bloody well immaculately schooled and loves to jump. It’s his mum’s horse who he borrows to event after he lost one of his own to colic. So a bit of a dream story for them this week ❤
he deserves it! To move from pure SJ and come out with that score at BHT is incredible. Well done to them all. (It wasn’t me who made the comment btw, I know I certainly couldn’t do it!)

Reactions: 5
he deserves it! To move from pure SJ and come out with that score at BHT is incredible. Well done to them all. (It wasn’t me who made the comment btw, I know I certainly couldn’t do it!)
and a young lad who balances riding with his degree. With the Scottish weather, they actually only managed to xc once this year before Badminton - so the horse really is not a dressage fairy! 😜 Really happy for the family as they were really broken when they lost their big horse to colic suddenly.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
and a young lad who balances riding with his degree. With the Scottish weather, they actually only managed to xc once this year before Badminton - so the horse really is not a dressage fairy! 😜 Really happy for the family as they were really broken when they lost their big horse to colic suddenly.
It’s such a huge task juggling horses with a degree - I did it and I look back now and wonder how I didn’t die with the lack of sleep. It proves hard work pays off, they deserve this win and hope that it helps with the heartbreak they suffered. The bad days are sh*t but wins like this are why you do it!

Reactions: 1
I’m so pleased for Tina. I’m a fan, have followed her for a long time. I was absolutely gutted for her last year.

Reactions: 2
I have to say I’m surprised with Tina’s results and have to say she held her bottle when I thought the pressure would get to her. She’s certainly grown up a lot!

Reactions: 4
After a really crappy start to the year and the disappointment of last years season, Tina really did deserve this.
I hope they have a great party tonight to celebrate. Really great to see it all coming together.

Reactions: 6
Been busy today but sneakily managed to check in on them all, so well done and deserved. You can have all the help in the world but on the day it’s you and your horse that have to do it. I hope it gives Meg the confidence to aim higher next season and put to bed the whole “I’m scared” shtick and possibly mature a little bit, I’d love to see her vlogs be more about the horses and training them than adverts and messing around with Hannah. Tina and Evie have both had difficult years emotionally and practically and so deserve what they’ve achieved through really hard work. Can’t wait to see all of them move onwards and upwards.

Reactions: 8
Tina's put a story up; they were 1 second off being in the top 6 (prize giving is 1st to 6th) because they were too fast and ended up 40 seconds ahead of the clock so she had to slow Banksy down & went a bit too slow & picked up the time penalties. She was totally honest & said it was a bit of a hard pill to swallow but she's still so elated.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.