Equestrian influencers #24 RWC doesn’t have a clue, she’s been riding since she shot out of the womb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Tina is able to see how much of a difference not training with Cam has made!

Reactions: 11
So best she can finish now is 5th with 2 ahead of her yet to start.

Reactions: 1
How does appealing your time work?
If you disagree with your time faults you get it reviewed and they basically recheck ste start time, your finish time and points of time on course (fence judged report times as they annoucne if clear/penalties etc Can be very hit and miss as can easily end up with more time faults than orgainlly started or get lucky and have them reduced

I know it's wrong to hope that other people do badly but I'd LOVE to see Tina and Banks in front of Badminton House as well! I think she sometimes thinks of herself as a lesser rider than say Meg or Emily because she did have those random low points and a lot of self doubt and I think being able to look back at her & Banks in front of the house would be a huge boost for her.

Reactions: 20
Would love a Banksy! My friend actually has a horse very similar to him, same colour, same height, even the same age and with as much talent but she wasn’t able to go affiliated due to finances.

thrilled for Tina. She should realise she is just as good as the others in the VE squad. I know her nerves get the better of her sometimes and she has had a lot going on in her personal life too, but she is a damn good jockey.

Reactions: 2
Thank you for the updates all, working 2 jobs today... Gwarnnn Tina, what a great pair her and Banksy are!!

Reactions: 1
Oh wow, I just noticed Emily's sister in law was doing the 90 with her horse as well but they were eliminated, looks like in the XC. Hope they're both OK!

niamhs post has disappeared from FB now
---
Oh wow, I just noticed Emily's sister in law was doing the 90 with her horse as well but they were eliminated, looks like in the XC. Hope they're both OK!
i though she was headed up (s-i-l) but couldnt remember her name!!

niamhs post has disappeared from FB now
---

i though she was headed up (s-i-l) but couldnt remember her name!!
Feel sorry for Niamh, you'd be ecstatic with 2nd, but to think you'd won, post and to have to take it down would be a bit gutting.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.