Equestrian influencers #23 Lots of horses looking obese, (in)Expert Bits need to cease.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I notice Meg didn’t have Jam in a Pelham for that lesson. I wonder what she’ll show jump in at badminton
Came here to say this aswell! She knew lucinda would have something to say if she rocked up with 1 no doubt..

Reactions: 2
I have no time for Meg's usual carry on but I disagree with this and thought that despite her 'can you put that down', 'that's mean Lucinda' commentary (which I think is for comedic purposes but no one finds funny) she did actually get on with it and did a great job with minimal interference in Jam's way of going. Best I've seen her ride for years, so credit where due. Lucinda really brings out the best in her and it's a pity she doesn't get regular lessons with her. I want a Jam!!
this. I think we all do the ‘can you put it down one’ when being pushed out of your comfort zone. Lucinda was definitely pushing her and I’d say most of the course was a good 1m10. I disagree that she did nothing as tbh that is the most I’ve seen her react and help the horse out. I know myself once the fences are bigger I take it more seriously and ride better and hopefully this will have been the confidence boost she needed for Badminton. You’re always best to train a bit higher and more technical at home than the level you compete at.

Reactions: 6
Abi was married to Charlie Hutton after that, I think he cheated on her and they divorced. But she stuck with the dressage
I had no idea they were married! And how awful if she’s gone from an abusive relationship, to a man that cheated on her. She’s so brave for telling her story, I really felt for her in that interview, absolutely heartbreaking.

Reactions: 3
I had no idea they were married! And how awful if she’s gone from an abusive relationship, to a man that cheated on her. She’s so brave for telling her story, I really felt for her in that interview, absolutely heartbreaking.
The rumour was he cheated on her with a male groom, but couldn’t ’come out’ as his mother wouldn’t entertain such notions.

Abi has had some awful relationships by the sounds of it, here’s hoping the current one is a bit healthier

this. I think we all do the ‘can you put it down one’ when being pushed out of your comfort zone. Lucinda was definitely pushing her and I’d say most of the course was a good 1m10. I disagree that she did nothing as tbh that is the most I’ve seen her react and help the horse out. I know myself once the fences are bigger I take it more seriously and ride better and hopefully this will have been the confidence boost she needed for Badminton. You’re always best to train a bit higher and more technical at home than the level you compete at.
As I said I turned it off so hopefully she did get better, I just couldn’t watch it anymore. Before she jumped tge first round Lucinda gave her an amazing breakdown of exactly what she needed to do, repeatedly told her to sort the canter out and how it needed to be. Meg ignored that and fucked yo the first jump so badly that Lucinda told her to stop and start again and do it properly. I bailed after that because it’s just the same old story every bleeping lesson she has.
I’m glad she got better and like others I think she will do really well at Badminton because so much of this shtick is so obviously for content and that doesn’t sit well with me. After her Bicton fall it was all very genuine and I really felt for her but now it’s just for drama and after she does well at Badminton it will be a story of overcoming her fear blah blah blah.
Sorry, just over it.
---
She’s about to compete at Badminton, she rides six horses a day, she competes weekly, this isn’t some average Joe who gets a lesson once a month and is intimidated by it. Can you imagine Evie or Flo being this childish? They’d be listening and respectful and be grasping the opportunity, not acting like a spoiled teenager.

Reactions: 9
Huge respect for her, she’s been through a heck of a lot in her life, with the divorce and losing family in the worst ways too. One very strong and amazing lady.
What happened to her family? 😢 She is such an amazing woman. The strength in her is admirable

This esme seems to be keeping her joey horse at her friends yard ( i presumed livery yard) when she away in the USA 🇺🇸 Twice. I wonder will she start putting him on a livery yard more often as in him there permanently . I not complaining I actually think it probably better for joey as I don’t think he does well in a small yard that probably why he was constantly hurt himself . I kind of wonder will she eventually just keep retired horses/ ponies at home. As you don’t really see any of her horse anymore / her donkeys have completely disappeared of her channel after the drama. it seems she just making content with other people horses or yard Cleanup .

harlow and popcorn the dog was for Harlow brother but I have never seen him actually play with the dog on instagram since they uploaded the videos . I feel like the puppy was to cure a guilty conscience of spreading to much time with the horses.

what do you guys think of the tictok ban in the USA do you think other countries will follow suit.

Reactions: 1
This esme seems to be keeping her joey horse at her friends yard ( i presumed livery yard) when she away in the USA 🇺🇸 Twice. I wonder will she start putting him on a livery yard more often as in him there permanently . I not complaining I actually think it probably better for joey as I don’t think he does well in a small yard that probably why he was constantly hurt himself . I kind of wonder will she eventually just keep retired horses/ ponies at home. As you don’t really see any of her horse anymore / her donkeys have completely disappeared of her channel after the drama. it seems she just making content with other people horses or yard Cleanup .

harlow and popcorn the dog was for Harlow brother but I have never seen him actually play with the dog on instagram since they uploaded the videos . I feel like the puppy was to cure a guilty conscience of spreading to much time with the horses.

what do you guys think of the tictok ban in the USA do you think other countries will follow suit.
Yes, Harlows mum spends a lot of weekends away with Harlow at shows. They dont have a dad that’s involved so it probably is hard on Harlen to be at the grandparents all the time.

What do people think of Pandas round with Katie Green?

Is it her instructors he has gone to? I wonder if she doesn’t show much of her horses as it get’s less views as to be brutally honest what she does with her horses is boring or at least to me who has done a lot more with horses. I’d rather watch people that are training younger horses to compete in low level eventing and showjumping. As thats what I want to do with my next horse, I have no desire to go above 1m s I feel I will benefit more from amateurs training for competitions than any other vlogs

What happened to her family? 😢 She is such an amazing woman. The strength in her is admirable
She lost both her brother (to suicide) and her Mum (to cancer) when she was younger 😢. She’s posted about both on her insta stories at some point.

• Sad
The faceapping on Millie Stennet's insta kills me - she doesn't need to edit her face (no one does) but I think because she's so young, has done it for a while and probably sees a lot of content that looks similar that she can't see how bad it is!! It literally looks like a generic AI pretty girl face slapped onto her body. People can represent themselves how they want but it looks comically obvious/bad!

Is it her instructors he has gone to? I wonder if she doesn’t show much of her horses as it get’s less views as to be brutally honest what she does with her horses is boring or at least to me who has done a lot more with horses. I’d rather watch people that are training younger horses to compete in low level eventing and showjumping. As thats what I want to do with my next horse, I have no desire to go above 1m s I feel I will benefit more from amateurs training for competitions than any other vlogs
Esme has clearly already identified that she can’t compete with the likes of the more serious rider influencers, so she has very cleverly branched into more country/lifestyle, with a bit of the horses included.
I think she has quite a devoted following and she caters for them well.

Reactions: 5
Multiple 18 quid!! 'supplement bins' on RWC's story.. how out of touch can you be. Especially with the gifted supplements :mad: I'm sure she'll be flogging these when she runs out of money in 6 months time.

Reactions: 3
Esme has clearly already identified that she can’t compete with the likes of the more serious rider influencers, so she has very cleverly branched into more country/lifestyle, with a bit of the horses included.
I think she has quite a devoted following and she caters for them well.
You can’t cater for everyone and if she enjoys making the vlogs that get the most views then you’d be daft to not go down that route.

Multiple 18 quid!! 'supplement bins' on RWC's story.. how out of touch can you be. Especially with the gifted supplements :mad: I'm sure she'll be flogging these when she runs out of money in 6 months time.
£18 for bread bins that don't hold the full bags, where does she store the over amount ? 🤣🤣. She must know as much about rodents as she does horses......wooden lids 🤦‍♀️😂

Reactions: 5
And those lids didn’t look like they were metal from what I remember? So the mice will just chew through the top 😂

£18 for bread bins that don't hold the full bags, where does she store the over amount ? 🤣🤣. She must know as much about rodents as she does horses......wooden lids 🤦‍♀️😂
I’m not concerned about the bread bins 😂 I’m more concerned about her stiff as a board body riding without stirrups, isn’t she just awful to watch, poor Vossi.

I’m not concerned about the bread bins 😂 I’m more concerned about her stiff as a board body riding without stirrups, isn’t she just awful to watch, poor Vossi.
saw that aswell. She tenses her upper body and leans back which makes her rock horrendously and use her hands to balance. She needs some lunge lessons with no reins or stirrups so she can focus on relaxing her body.

They are the least rodent proof tubs I have ever seen 😂😂
I just keep mine in old supplement tubs. It doesn’t look pretty but duck spending £18 on a tiny tub that the damp and air can also get in. If I had to buy something it would be plastic food storage jars you can buy cheap in places like B&M.

They are the least rodent proof tubs I have ever seen 😂😂
I just keep mine in old supplement tubs. It doesn’t look pretty but duck spending £18 on a tiny tub that the damp and air can also get in. If I had to buy something it would be plastic food storage jars you can buy cheap in places like B&M.
I keep my bird food at the yard in a metal container weighed down with a hammer. Those rats are bloody clever and will get into anything.
Wood poses no threat to them at all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.