Equestrian influencers #23 Lots of horses looking obese, (in)Expert Bits need to cease.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My supplement from the same people is still in the box it came in, just shoved in the bin with the baileys no 4!! Can't imagine buying a dunelm bread bin, although I do with my feed room looked 'pretty'. There's too much feed it in for that!!

Reactions: 1
My supplement from the same people is still in the box it came in, just shoved in the bin with the baileys no 4!! Can't imagine buying a dunelm bread bin, although I do with my feed room looked 'pretty'. There's too much feed it in for that!!
Snap! Plus for all feed etc it's a good idea to keep the original packaging/make note of batch number just in case any adverse reactions occur and you need to inform the manufacturer - saves the bother of any fancy decanting 😂

Reactions: 2
I did that until companies started selling in refill bags. I still use the old tubs though it’s a waste buying expensive tubs when all my supplement tubs were free and all match.

Unpopular opinion probably but I just think Esme has had her time on YouTube, I used to love watching her but she’s just a bit of an NPC I think.

Reactions: 4
What do the different sections mean in Eventing? Like Section A,B etc and silver and bronze in the dressage please?

What do the different sections mean in Eventing? Like Section A,B etc and silver and bronze in the dressage please?
In Eventing, the different sections are essentially just different classes and how many sections will depend on how many entries. So for example, a BE80 may have 3 sections - A, B and C - they’re all doing the same dressage test, same round of jumps and same xc course but you’re only competing against the people in your section rather than everyone who i doing BE80 that day.

In Eventing, the different sections are essentially just different classes and how many sections will depend on how many entries. So for example, a BE80 may have 3 sections - A, B and C - they’re all doing the same dressage test, same round of jumps and same xc course but you’re only competing against the people in your section rather than everyone who i doing BE80 that day.
So why do they do it this way? Any particular reason for the entries in that particular section at all?

So why do they do it this way? Any particular reason for the entries in that particular section at all?
If you didn’t split the entries into sections you’d have way too many entries to get through in the day. Each section will have a different dressage judge/arena, so you can have a few dressage tests going on at the same time to save time. The sections are assigned randomly across each class.

Reactions: 3
She never will if she’s being rewarded with high scores out competing.
Exactly, and it’s so sad to see in the world of dressage today. Her reel came up in my scrolling on Insta, and she is so awful in the saddle I don’t know where to start, her face, her hands, her body, everything is so stiff and pulling. Shes yuk 🤢

Reactions: 6
So what are people thinking for the Olympic teams?
I am assuming eventing will be the 3 from Kentucky plus Laura C.
Dressage- same as last time 🤷🏻‍♀️ Lottie, Carl, Charlotte and Gareth?
Show jumping- I don’t follow enough to have a clue, a Whitaker?

So what are people thinking for the Olympic teams?
I am assuming eventing will be the 3 from Kentucky plus Laura C.
Dressage- same as last time 🤷🏻‍♀️ Lottie, Carl, Charlotte and Gareth?
Show jumping- I don’t follow enough to have a clue, a Whitaker?
The whitakers could probably form their own Olympic team twice over 😁😁
I would love to see John W, Jack W, Joe Stockdale on the team

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’d like to see Lewis Carrier and Becky Moody on the dressage team
It’s possible that Becky could be in the mix. She’s been out and been consistent scores wise. Gareth hasn’t competed his mare for quite a while. It’ll be interesting to see what they do in the near future before selection

Would love to see Becky Moody there!
I also think the 3 from Kentucky and Laura and London 52 will be this years Eventing team.
No idea about the showjumpers but Scott Brash and Joe Stockdale would be likely. I don’t know about anyone else as I don’t follow the showjumping as much.

Lottie has been getting so much bad press recently I do wonder if they will pick her

Reactions: 5
Lottie has been getting so much bad press recently I do wonder if they will pick her
id be prepared to bet heavily that she will be selected. Have to say I’m not an Everdale fan (don’t like Charlottes Imhotep either) I’d prefer if she took Glamourdale

I don’t like the horses she rides and from what I have seen of her team. Would prefer to see her on a horse like Gio, Valegro or that type and see how she does then.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.