Equestrian influencers #23 Lots of horses looking obese, (in)Expert Bits need to cease.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fab new thread title, thank you DressageDiva.

At this stage it’s much the same, Meg dominates the thread, Wimpy’s Pat is no more, RWC is the new CDJ.
Badminton grassroots are just round the corner.
Expert bits are the best thing since sliced bread, for a short while anyway.
Spring is here, sort of, and the fat horses are out in force!

Not the best recap but you get the idea.

Reactions: 6
I’m just grateful that RWC is no longer jumping Vossi. She needs to put her stirrups up and not sit like a sack of potatoes, but there is improvement so I’m not gonna bash her on that (for now).
tina is back in her ‘happiest place’ instead of her ‘happy place’ on the mountains…

Reactions: 1
I’m just grateful that RWC is no longer jumping Vossi. She needs to put her stirrups up and not sit like a sack of potatoes, but there is improvement so I’m not gonna bash her on that (for now).
tina is back in her ‘happiest place’ instead of her ‘happy place’ on the mountains…
Not at all thread relevant - A friend of mine has just taken up dressage and she too thinks shes CDJ - competing at Intro in a mini tailcoat (CRINGE) and her previously lovely relaxed style of riding has become too long stirrups, leaning so far back and hanging on to her horses mouth. Exactly as charlotte is doing

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Not at all thread relevant - A friend of mine has just taken up dressage and she too thinks shes CDJ - competing at Intro in a mini tailcoat (CRINGE) and her previously lovely relaxed style of riding has become too long stirrups, leaning so far back and hanging on to her horses mouth. Exactly as charlotte is doing
intro in a tailcoat 😂 😂

• Haha
Fab new thread title, thank you DressageDiva.

At this stage it’s much the same, Meg dominates the thread, Wimpy’s Pat is no more, RWC is the new CDJ.
Badminton grassroots are just round the corner.
Expert bits are the best thing since sliced bread, for a short while anyway.
Spring is here, sort of, and the fat horses are out in force!

Not the best recap but you get the idea.
Isn’t expert bits where Meg got her bridles from? They look a lot better fitting than Addies.

Aah, if competing in a faux tailcoat and warming up in bandages makes your friend happy. She’s not harming anyone. Leave her be

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Aah, if competing in a faux tailcoat and warming up in bandages makes your friend happy. She’s not harming anyone. Leave her be
Yes I think it's kinda cute that people want to look the part so much.

Did anyone catch that last sentence Holly's coach said to her before it cut out? Just after Dali did that huge jump?

All the boyfriends/significant others should take a page from Charlie’s book on being a supportive partner. Even though he doesn’t fully understand the dressage, etc. he’s totally engaged and supportive of Justine. It’s so nice to see! They’re so cute how they joke together too.

Reactions: 4
RWC comparison photos…… they all look the same. Hanging of his mouth, BTV and mouth half open because he’s got no softness there. How can she see there’s a difference 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
All the boyfriends/significant others should take a page from Charlie’s book on being a supportive partner. Even though he doesn’t fully understand the dressage, etc. he’s totally engaged and supportive of Justine. It’s so nice to see! They’re so cute how they joke together too.
Loved that he got distracted by an Eddie Stobart lorry and filmed that instead of Justine and then recorded his pocket instead of cross country 🤣🤣🤣🤣. How good does Brody look though? Hat an absolute credit he is to Justine and her management.

Just had a catch up on Instagram - those jumping photos Em posted of Addie make her look rather plump! Not far off Miri's horses

Loved that he got distracted by an Eddie Stobart lorry and filmed that instead of Justine and then recorded his pocket instead of cross country 🤣🤣🤣🤣. How good does Brody look though? Hat an absolute credit he is to Justine and her management.
They make such a great couple! Really enjoy their banter.

RWC comparison photos…… they all look the same. Hanging of his mouth, BTV and mouth half open because he’s got no softness there. How can she see there’s a difference 🤦🏼‍♀️
In one of the "afters" it looks like she's hanging off his mouth just to sit back.
It's bloody awful and nothing to be proud about.