Equestrian Influencers #22 RWC is irrational, thinks she’s infallible, and hasn’t qualified for Nationals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moment of silence for whoever is taking Charlotte on a date tonight. Bunny boiler comes to mind… bet she asks if they want marriage and kids before the starters are cleared.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Moment of silence for whoever is taking Charlotte on a date tonight. Bunny boiler comes to mind… bet she asks if they want marriage and kids before the starters are cleared.
If that! Literally as the waiter walks off after taking a drinks order!

Honestly, the best thing she can do for herself is not mention her IG account. Anyone who watches even 3 reels will run for the hills!

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Honestly, the best thing she can do for herself is not mention her IG account. Anyone who watches even 3 reels will run for the hills!
I can’t imagine her not mentioning her IG. She seems the attention seeking type.

I mean who would want her as a date! I’m sorry but I feel sorry for the poor person who doesn’t quite know her yet, faking it to get a date, photographing herself in a tractor, did she though or was it for the SM attention seeking? Riding your horse without a helmet, was it for SM attention? Her sponsors wouldn’t careless about what she does, it’s the followers she has….. and that’s the sad part. RWC is an absolute embarrassment to SM.

Reactions: 3
I’m still fuming over the story of her riding with no hat - what a bad example - her sponsors must be so proud.

there is a post on instagram tonight of nohorsehan having a lesson on Affi - might have been with Rich

Reactions: 3
I can’t imagine her not mentioning her IG. She seems the attention seeking type.
Definitely! I also get vibes she’d be like Kathryn Hahn’s character in How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days on a date/in a relationship.

I can’t cope with the seriously OTT classical music she’s overlaid her test with in her latest vlog! Good grief Charlotte! You’re doing the most basic of tests and you think that’s appropriate music? Like the music makes the fact your poor horse in BTV look better?

Don’t get me started on her story riding without a hat so she doesn’t mess her hair up. I’d be amazed if she gets a second date tbh. She won’t be able to restrain her arrogance and a farmer will just me like ‘yeah, it’s a no from me’!

Last edited:
RWC isn’t sponsored by any safety brands is she?
Absolutely clueless. It’s not big, clever or cool to risk your life for the sake of having perfect hair. Idiot.

Absolutely clueless. It’s not big, clever or cool to risk your life for the sake of having perfect hair. Idiot.
I don’t believe so. Thankfully those sort of sponsors seem to have steered clear of her

Reactions: 1
She was at one point with the company that owned the blow up air vests when she started XC, that she’s recently sold. She had an insta post up ages ago as an ad or something but I can’t find it now, funny that.

Go back and watch the vlogmas when Meg rode Vossi. That horse has such potential. Say what you like about Meg, but she had Vossi going forward and he looked like a different horse with her on top. Still makes me laugh how Meg just ignores everything Charlotte says (he needs a short rein, Meg rides with a long rein etc).

But it’s also why I don’t understand how she rides her own so backwards. She’s not a bad rider at all. She’s always popped a circle in when she’s not happy with the striding. But with Jam especially I think she needs to be pushing and opening her up (both SJ & XC).

In comparison…

Just watched half of Tina’s latest. Mirroring what others have said, Cam’s teaching is undoing all the good work other instructors have done. The way he has her firing at fences is a recipe for disaster. Banksy has a tendency to chip in. How long before Tina has a rotational at a competition or in training?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Han had a dressage lesson on Affie with Rich today - she says she's been feeling disheartened with Affie again. I know she loves the mare but they really don't seem suited. I think Han would benefit so much more from a schoolmaster type horse.

Reactions: 5
And she'll want sponsorship :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Go back and watch the vlogmas when Meg rode Vossi. That horse has such potential. Say what you like about Meg, but she had Vossi going forward and he looked like a different horse with her on top. Still makes me laugh how Meg just ignores everything Charlotte says (he needs a short rein, Meg rides with a long rein etc).

But it’s also why I don’t understand how she rides her own so backwards. She’s not a bad rider at all. She’s always popped a circle in when she’s not happy with the striding. But with Jam especially I think she needs to be pushing and opening her up (both SJ & XC).

In comparison…

Just watched half of Tina’s latest. Mirroring what others have said, Cam’s teaching is undoing all the good work other instructors have done. The way he has her firing at fences is a recipe for disaster. Banksy has a tendency to chip in. How long before Tina has a rotational at a competition or in training?
Meg really clicked with Vossi and seemed to understand how to ride him. I’d like to see what she could do with him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.