Equestrian Influencers #21 Can you all vlogmas off now please?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Bryni must be on the chopping block to sell soon now they've begun weaning. She never grew up the way they hoped.

I'd add Dee to loan out for someo0ne who wants to play around at 80/90 as she gets a bit older!

That did kind of stick out to me too - all the talk about having 10 horses to do but only 3 are actually in work.
Gosh don’t get me started on there breeding! LOL! Breeds aload of backyard bred ponies but buys one from Ireland?? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Exactly like you say, has 10 ponies but rides only 3….. What?! Buys Bryni, thinking she was going to be the next Bears half sister super star, but didn’t show much “jumping” hasn’t grown, breeds a foal from her, turns out to be a colt, gets rid of them both……. This really makes me mad, I can’t believe Meg is going to start riding both Bryni and Bear…… absolutely ridiculous, get a smaller jockey for them both.

Tina’s latest vlog training with Cam, she’s flat out fast jumping a course of SJ and chipping in knocking rails……, I don’t get this way of training. I don’t get why she’s training with him, stick with the coach she’s just had.
---
👀 This should be an interesting watch. I thought they’d literally only done a handful of prelims?!
She’s a champion dressage rider now, been on the podium and all!

Reactions: 1
Tina’s latest vlog training with Cam, she’s flat out fast jumping a course of SJ and chipping in knocking rails……, I don’t get this way of training. I don’t get why she’s training with him, stick with the coach she’s just had.
---

She’s a champion dressage rider now, been on the podium and all!
I cannot bring myself to watch any vlog with Cam teaching. I’m sure he’s a lovely person but I don’t think he does Banksy or Tina any favours with his style. I can only guess that he’s trying to eliminate the ‘chipping in’ by trying to get her to attack the fences, but the reality is he is making it even worse.

I do struggle with people training with lots of different people. I understand the concept of picking bits out for your own toolkit, but it’s very difficult to get any consistency when you train with so many people, all of who have different ideas about the way a horse should be going.

Reactions: 4
New thread suggestion. 'Our lives aren't defined by tattle.......WE work Everyday' :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Megs video made me laugh. I get up latest 515 every single day, Christmas included 🤣 sort my horses, walk my dog and go to work. I have zero help, it is just me! I have a friend who tells me how hard her life is fitting in her horse when she has a very similar job to me just with no travel and has 7 day part livery, all she needs to do is rock up whenever she wants to bring the horse in, muck out and put to bed 😬

Reactions: 1
I cannot bring myself to watch any vlog with Cam teaching. I’m sure he’s a lovely person but I don’t think he does Banksy or Tina any favours with his style. I can only guess that he’s trying to eliminate the ‘chipping in’ by trying to get her to attack the fences, but the reality is he is making it even worse.

I do struggle with people training with lots of different people. I understand the concept of picking bits out for your own toolkit, but it’s very difficult to get any consistency when you train with so many people, all of who have different ideas about the way a horse should be going.
She’s having lessons with a few different coaches and the ones she rode very well with was Lucinda (because she slowed it right down and no “motor biking”) and Alex who had Banks going fantastic, to have it all undone by going flat out again and motor biking around the corners to chip in and knock rails down, Banks was constantly cross gaiting, potentially from being so unbalanced in his work. It’s not pretty to watch it looks frightening and messy, however it wasn’t all bad, but for most of it, it was.

Reactions: 4
🫣 I can’t believe what I’m seeing and reading!
She’s a twit. A platform with however many young riders seeing that and she thinks she’s clever…ain’t gonna look so clever in ICU.

Edit: autocorrect!

Reactions: 6
I was bringing watching RWC stories about her dad , the farmer.
Is he a farmer? No. He just has a horsey daughter and some land at the back of his house. I pray to god she doesn’t go on this date Tony, with an actual farmer and tell him her dad’s farmer.

The no hat is so very stupid. Arrogant and thoughtless

Reactions: 2
There is no way this dude it gonna like Charlotte. She is up her own arse and an awful person in general.
I mean, I wish Vossi had decked her whilst she had no hat on - not to hurt her, but to shake her up a bit.

Reactions: 3
Omggggg. No hat is so effin stupid!!! What was she thinking posting that?!
I feel like she’s doing this on purpose- more enraged DM’s, or followers sending it to one another all counts as engagement- she can literally take it to brands and say her audience is very responsive to her stories so she can flog more stuff. So I think she had either thought about this very carefully or not at all and she really does lack self awareness.

Reactions: 5
I feel like she’s doing this on purpose- more enraged DM’s, or followers sending it to one another all counts as engagement- she can literally take it to brands and say her audience is very responsive to her stories so she can flog more stuff. So I think she had either thought about this very carefully or not at all and she really does lack self awareness.

Can we start a petition to ignore her completely? 🤣 honestly though, how is she supported/sponsored when she is so wrong?!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.