Equestrian Influencers #21 Can you all vlogmas off now please?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend bypassed the rescue requirements and got a Romanian street dog that seem to have a lot less hoops to jump through before adopting. Now people with kids won’t go round to their house…

My friend bypassed the rescue requirements and got a Romanian street dog that seem to have a lot less hoops to jump through before adopting. Now people with kids won’t go round to their house…
can’t say I blame them… there is a lady who fosters Romanian dogs in a village I used to keep my horses in. People won’t walk past her driveway now and there have been numerous incidents.

Reactions: 2
All this dog talk has me wondering if there’s a similar thread to ours on here but for dog trainers? There’s so many out there and honestly it’s hard to keep up and I love the beef between positive trainers and balanced etc. My pup is 18 months old and he’s the first dog I’ve had since having access to all this training and opinions and boy is it hard to know who to listen to.

Reactions: 5
Yes this was the only option we had and due to the unknown history it just wasn’t viable.

In my day job I had cause to meet and speak to a guy who does dart gun sedation on wild animals, we were at a location for quite some time and I had a good chat around our jobs and animals etc and he said he gets called out to stray Romanian (and other countries) street dogs the most of all animals, over wild animals and unhandled stock that he is called out to dart.
He said the street dogs are by far the biggest and most dangerous issue. Was really interesting.
Sorry for going off on a tangent.

Reactions: 4
Listening belatedly to Buck Off Banter’s Xmas podcast and what bleeping witches. They preach kindness etc and then slag like real twats. I’m really disappointed. Esp the comments about Claire Balding dressing like a lesbian. How bleeping backward are they? Are we still living like this where short hair and trousers equates to a woman being a lesbian?! Apparently one of the best SJ also has a pole shoved up his arse in his position. Two of the biggest hypocrites! I especially hope Karla does see this comment - kindness preach?!
---
Are you bleeping kidding me? What would you get the man with cancer? Katie - well, my first thought was Olaplex but that would be a waste as he’s shaved his hair off…. Are they for real?!?!? They’ve never been this horrible before 🥺🥺🥺

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Listening belatedly to Buck Off Banter’s Xmas podcast and what bleeping witches. They preach kindness etc and then slag like real twats. I’m really disappointed. Esp the comments about Claire Balding dressing like a lesbian. How bleeping backward are they? Are we still living like this where short hair and trousers equates to a woman being a lesbian?! Apparently one of the best SJ also has a pole shoved up his arse in his position. Two of the biggest hypocrites! I especially hope Karla does see this comment - kindness preach?!
---
Are you bleeping kidding me? What would you get the man with cancer? Katie - well, my first thought was Olaplex but that would be a waste as he’s shaved his hair off…. Are they for real?!?!? They’ve never been this horrible before 🥺🥺🥺
I think KP is such a bitter twisted jealous type. I’m not at all surprised, she has always come across as the sort to make herself look better by dragging others down. Can’t watch or listen to her of people she would surround herself with.

• Heart
I'm pretty sure in this section they were talking about Eric Lamaze who faked having terminal cancer, and shaved his head pretending it was from chemo.

---
Isn’t Clare Balding a lesbian with a wife? And the other one faked the cancer to get out of a court case or something wasn’t it? If so he’s a massive bleep.

Reactions: 1
Isn’t Clare Balding a lesbian with a wife? And the other one faked the cancer to get out of a court case or something wasn’t it? If so he’s a massive bleep.
Clare Balding is married to a woman. If she wasn't public about it, you would be able to make an educated guest from her persona. I am not sure it is offensive to say you can tell someone is gay by the way they present themselves. It would be more offensive/concerning if anyone gay felt they had to hide it about themselves.

Clare Balding is married to a woman. If she wasn't public about it, you would be able to make an educated guest from her persona. I am not sure it is offensive to say you can tell someone is gay by the way they present themselves. It would be more offensive/concerning if anyone gay felt they had to hide it about themselves.
Still think it was out of order for Karla to suggest a different hairstyle and wardrobe for Claire to make her appear more feminine.

Still think it was out of order for Karla to suggest a different hairstyle and wardrobe for Claire to make her appear more feminine.
Not just because it’s out of order to say about anyone, but Clare is bloody iconic! She’s had the same ‘look’ for my entire life since I’ve been aware of her (I’m mid 30s).

• Heart
What the actual.... :confused: Tara is something else. And that horse has serious hindlimb issues. And the girth looks like it is cutting her in half.
Christ, I haven't ridden in a decade and was the most amateur of them all when I did and even I think I'd do a better job there. That channel is so weird, all the comments on the videos are basically carbon copies of each other? She must have bought a huge amount of those followers as well. Poor horses.

In fact looking at the comments I'm 90% certain they're bots or AI generated. All similar usernames, a first and last name with numbers behind. So odd.

I quite liked Meg’s masterclass. Nice to see the ‘whole’ thing

Lol, don’t think he’s the expert in how to train him.
Louise Glazebrook is fantastic, look her up on instagram. Her book and vidoes helped us massively with our two rescue bulldogs. We also then got a behaviourist based in our town.

Dickie Waygoods favoritism of Laura collett/London 52 was well known but surely that masterclass made that fawning a little too public? In an Olympic cycle: surely the chummy chumminess/favoritism of one particular rider shouldn't be that obvious? I'm not saying Laura/London 52 doesn't deserve an Olympic place. But a chef dequipe/high performance lead role should be reasonably impartial, ideally treating all of a championships short/long list the same until the selection is made. (For that masterclass, politically it would have been better to have chosen a young rider or someone not on the Olympic short or long list). I'm sure that explicit favoritism has to rankle with other top riders....
Re meg: it was a pressurised environment but she's a lucky, lucky girl.....

Reactions: 3
Dickie Waygoods favoritism of Laura collett/London 52 was well known but surely that masterclass made that fawning a little too public? In an Olympic cycle: surely the chummy chumminess/favoritism of one particular rider shouldn't be that obvious? I'm not saying Laura/London 52 doesn't deserve an Olympic place. But a chef dequipe/high performance lead role should be reasonably impartial, ideally treating all of a championships short/long list the same until the selection is made. (For that masterclass, politically it would have been better to have chosen a young rider or someone not on the Olympic short or long list). I'm sure that explicit favoritism has to rankle with other top riders....
Re meg: it was a pressurised environment but she's a lucky, lucky girl.....
I didn't get that feeling from it at all. I thought it was good to show a rider at the top of their game, and an amateur, doing the same exercises.

I didn't get that feeling from it at all. I thought it was good to show a rider at the top of their game, and an amateur, doing the same exercises.
The format was fine. But Chef dequipe/high performance lead roles though need to appear impartial especially in an Olympic cycle. He was fawning over Laura - and there have been references made on the equiratings podcast that Dickie is Laura/London number one fan. It'd be fascinating to understand if he is similar in training sessions with others from the shortlist. If he is, then that's his style.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.