Equestrian Influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure wannabeinthegossip is on Insta as something very similar and not surprisingly linked to LOTB.

I do actually like LOTB possibly the most relatable on Instagram, full time job, and keeping a horse on a livery yard is almost unheard of amongst the “bigger” influencers.
LOTLR I had to unfollow too many ads and didn’t like how every opinion that wasn’t a fawning one became labelled a “hater”.
Meg I like and is probably the one whose content I watch the most, 90% of the time I think she is thoughtful about what she puts out to her younger audience. Her newest vlog was sponsored by that YFood (which I do dislike being advertised to young girls and young women) but she did a
d a disclaimer to skip forward in case it was triggering for anyone with an ED. Not perfect but a step in the right direction for that sort of thing.
EMD and Lucy I like equally don’t always watch their content but I do enjoy it when I do, they seem like likeable people too.

Don’t follow many others but if people want to forge a path as an influencer using their platforms and opinions to flog products and get paid or gifted items for doing so…then be prepared to take a bit of flak. Some comments are way too mean and sometimes you’re just not going to like someone or agree with what they’re doing whatever it is. But a lot of it is constructive and valid.

My really unpopular opinion judging from this thread is that I dislike Miri Hackett. I used to like and follow but she started coming across a bit of a preachy, I know all type when actually I don’t think her horses get enough turnout and I didn’t think breeding from her Welsh mare was a good idea when she couldn’t ride one side of it (not that I could but then I wouldn’t have a foal from it either!)
I agree than wannabe is on insta, it’s not hard to realise who it is. She’s with her tomorrow 😂

Reactions: 4
I’ve seen her name mentioned above but not much else about her … ray the goth!! All the comments on her posts are all positives, when you ask me it looks almost abusive the way she rides with heavy seesawing hands and heavy legs… also her and peps aren’t a dream match size wise if that makes sense and sounds non body shaming
Also Lily.equestrian, her yard tour YouTube video is painful, I feel she’s gotten so stuck up lately, and likes everyone to think she’s an incredible business woman already… she would be legally classed as a dealer now as she’s sold a few horses, that means she should be paying tax and adult stuff, along with the whole ‘30 day return’ or whatever amount of time it is for a dealer… I can’t imagine her taking to kindly if someone wanted to return a horse!
First post on here and probably my last, I just needed to rant, and these two seem to not get much attention on here when they bother me the most!

Reactions: 6
Yeah I think she looks a bit tall on her. She has done great with her but she needs to move her on as she would make someone a cracking little pony. Never really sure why Meg just stays to ponies 🤷🏼‍♀️ She is a talented rider a bit of a spoilt brat and immature at times but she can ride.
Yes I thought she looked to big for her, again she’d be better riding something bigger but I guess she is putting the education in to sell her. She put Bear in foal because she didn’t want to sell her and she was saying she was too big to be Eventing her, but she has mentioned here and there something about bringing her back to competition when she is ready, again she is too big for her. She’s also too big for Bryni but I guess she will produce her to sell, she is good at producing babies, but I guess when your sponsored by everyone and have everything at home then you are made.
I think Emily is doing a great job with her baby and can’t wait to see them out Eventing, and I love watching Lucy.
Miri is a wonderful horse lady, and can produce a horse without cutting corners, I feel for her as all her horses are always injured or have something wrong with them, but she is a beautiful rider.
Riding with Charlotte I can’t deal with watching her ride her horse 😂 god help Vossi when she gets her new saddle! That’s horse is too good for her in my opinion. Happy Easter 🐣

Reactions: 5
Goodness me there’s been a lot of post deleting! Is that not an unwritten rule of tattle? Why post here if you can’t then take the heat from what you wrote?

Echo everyone else, why come on here when it bothers you so much? And why is LOTB forever posting to stories to encourage people to jump to her aid. She’s not above a bit of trolling herself. I remember the small account Tina hounded on stories for saying that a Yfood shake wasn’t a substitute for not eating all day and Jess jumped on the bandwagon bashing the same girl.

I’ve seen her name mentioned above but not much else about her … ray the goth!! All the comments on her posts are all positives, when you ask me it looks almost abusive the way she rides with heavy seesawing hands and heavy legs… also her and peps aren’t a dream match size wise if that makes sense and sounds non body shaming
Also Lily.equestrian, her yard tour YouTube video is painful, I feel she’s gotten so stuck up lately, and likes everyone to think she’s an incredible business woman already… she would be legally classed as a dealer now as she’s sold a few horses, that means she should be paying tax and adult stuff, along with the whole ‘30 day return’ or whatever amount of time it is for a dealer… I can’t imagine her taking to kindly if someone wanted to return a horse!
First post on here and probably my last, I just needed to rant, and these two seem to not get much attention on here when they bother me the most!
Ray the goth’s account massively offends me, so I don’t really look. Poor pepper is severely overweight in herself and then on top of carrying that extra weight, she’s got to deal with a rider who is far too heavy for her too.

all the comments on her posts are positive because she just deletes any that aren’t and blocks the accounts. She lives in a little bubble

I struggle most with the brands that work with her and the instructors that teach her. But saying anything about it is futile as she doesn’t listen to anyone, so that’s why there’s little about her from me, despite strongly disliking the whole situation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
RTG deletes anything she doesn’t like. Pepper is so overweight. Cobs aren’t meant to be fat. She’s got a crest like a Spanish stallion

Reactions: 6
If anyone thinks the comments on here are too harsh or too hating, you need to get yourselves over to the many threads about the fitness influencers in Bali!
Some of them are so brutal it makes this look like everyone is being super polite!!
Or the Katie Price threads! They are savage on there 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
Goodness me there’s been a lot of post deleting! Is that not an unwritten rule of tattle? Why post here if you can’t then take the heat from what you wrote?

Echo everyone else, why come on here when it bothers you so much? And why is LOTB forever posting to stories to encourage people to jump to her aid. She’s not above a bit of trolling herself. I remember the small account Tina hounded on stories for saying that a Yfood shake wasn’t a substitute for not eating all day and Jess jumped on the bandwagon bashing the same girl.

Ray the goth’s account massively offends me, so I don’t really look. Poor pepper is severely overweight in herself and then on top of carrying that extra weight, she’s got to deal with a rider who is far too heavy for her too.

all the comments on her posts are positive because she just deletes any that aren’t and blocks the accounts. She lives in a little bubble

I struggle most with the brands that work with her and the instructors that teach her. But saying anything about it is futile as she doesn’t listen to anyone, so that’s why there’s little about her from me, despite strongly disliking the whole situation.
Tattle only gives you half an hour to delete then the options removed so likely it’s been removed by mods

Ray's been getting told about Pepper's weight for years and years but she takes no notice. Her crest is absolutely obscene.

Who is Charlotte's story about? Something about don't feel bad for unfollowing someone you don't like in case you offend them.
Like she could have just quietly unfollowed them, putting it on her stories is going to make it more likely that she will offend them.

Imagine being Charlotte and being so consumed with your own self importance that you think people will give a tit you unfollowed them.

Looking at videos of her jumping the grey, it’s safe to say that self awareness isn’t her thing. That horse must have a mouth of steel 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I remember this well. between Jess and Tina and the other minions they trolled the girl so much she ended up in hospital on a suicide attempt. So yep people in glass houses and all. Jess Is renown for bullying small accounts. Sad times

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I remember this well. between Jess and Tina and the other minions they trolled the girl so much she ended up in hospital on a suicide attempt. So yep people in glass houses and all. Jess Is renown for bullying small accounts. Sad times
Yet she doesn’t like anything said about herself. Not sure why they felt the need to jump on someone for saying YFood isn’t a substitute for not eating all day as it isn’t. It may have it’s uses but there are far better stuff out there, yoghurts must be a healthier option as I assume thats what they are similar to and they don’t take much eating.

Yet she doesn’t like anything said about herself. Not sure why they felt the need to jump on someone for saying YFood isn’t a substitute for not eating all day as it isn’t. It may have it’s uses but there are far better stuff out there, yoghurts must be a healthier option as I assume thats what they are similar to and they don’t take much eating.
As I heard on the insta grapevine. Tina took offence to this person contacting the company direct to advise that this was sending the wrong message out to young people ( quite right) and Jess then jumped onto it and bullied the girl really bad. I think between them the girl ended up with over 709 messages from followers of them which included death threats.
They forget this when they go on their #bekind speak 😢

Reactions: 8
As I heard on the insta grapevine. Tina took offence to this person contacting the company direct to advise that this was sending the wrong message out to young people ( quite right) and Jess then jumped onto it and bullied the girl really bad. I think between them the girl ended up with over 709 messages from followers of them which included death threats.
That’s horrendous! I do remember the outrage of it all, but never new she attempted to commit suicide all from an innocent comment. This is what I can’t stand, they aren’t open to any form of constructive criticism.

No one can even defend their actions with the Yfood gate, not even wannabe.

Ray’s account is sooo painful. Like seriously. I just don’t look anymore because it bothered me so much. No matter what people say she doesn’t seem to get the hint, I just can’t believe there’s so many positive comments.
I don’t see why Lily wouldn’t be paying taxes? Bit of a strange thing to bring up honestly. I answered another comment similar but didn’t get a response, I really haven’t seen her talk about her business that much? She doesn’t seem to post as much as she used to. I’m all for disliking someone for a reason, hell I don’t like most of those influencers on instagram 🤣 But it sounds like you’re just making assumptions

Ok I know this is a mixed viewpoint, but I really find the whole VE squad concept highly irritating and immature. They’re adults, why are they naming their group of friends? I used to like Meg but she seems incredibly bratty and entitled now. It seems when something goes wrong she’s immediately crying, when really the ponies help her out a LOT despite being young, and she’s the one making mistakes.
Tina irritates me as well, just her entire personality. Probably not fair of me but I just can’t stand the loud over the top types. She’s also just not a very good rider to put it bluntly!!
The other two in the squad I don’t pay a huge amount of attention to tbh, but they don’t seem too bad.

Imagine being Charlotte and being so consumed with your own self importance that you think people will give a tit you unfollowed them.

Looking at videos of her jumping the grey, it’s safe to say that self awareness isn’t her thing. That horse must have a mouth of steel 😬
Is this Charlotte with Vossi? It’s such a shame as that horse used to be nice… did newcomers (110) and seemed to be a really nice horse. Now it’s getting eliminated at 60cm? Very clearly a rider issue. Lost count of how many of these influencers over horse themselves.

Last edited:
Ray’s account is sooo painful. Like seriously. I just don’t look anymore because it bothered me so much. No matter what people say she doesn’t seem to get the hint, I just can’t believe there’s so many positive comments.
I don’t see why Lily wouldn’t be paying taxes? Bit of a strange thing to bring up honestly. I answered another comment similar but didn’t get a response, I really haven’t seen her talk about her business that much? She doesn’t seem to post as much as she used to. I’m all for disliking someone for a reason, hell I don’t like most of those influencers on instagram 🤣 But it sounds like you’re just making assumptions

Ok I know this is a mixed viewpoint, but I really find the whole VE squad concept highly irritating and immature. They’re adults, why are they naming their group of friends? I used to like Meg but she seems incredibly bratty and entitled now. It seems when something goes wrong she’s immediately crying, when really the ponies help her out a LOT despite being young, and she’s the one making mistakes.
Tina irritates me as well, just her entire personality. Probably not fair of me but I just can’t stand the loud over the top types. She’s also just not a very good rider to put it bluntly!!
The other two in the squad I don’t pay a huge amount of attention to tbh, but they don’t seem too bad.

Is this Charlotte with Vossi? It’s such a shame as that horse used to be nice… did newcomers (110) and seemed to be a really nice horse. Now it’s getting eliminated at 60cm? Very clearly a rider issue. Lost count of how many of these influencers over horse themselves.
I thought Tina wasn’t that good of a rider but then neither am I. She’s no where near terrible but I do think Em is a much better rider. Watching Em’s vlog when Tina had a loose rein Banksy was acting calm so her acting like she wasn’t winding him up is bullshit.

Reactions: 8
I thought Tina wasn’t that good of a rider but then neither am I. She’s no where near terrible but I do think Em is a much better rider. Watching Em’s vlog when Tina had a loose rein Banksy was acting calm so her acting like she wasn’t winding him up is bullshit.
I don’t watch Em much to be honest, but from what I see of Tina she’s very fussy and seems to make Banksy out to be a lot harder than he actually is? And yes definitely winding him up

yeah that charlotte sorry I should have been clearer. Who did it do newcomers with? The BS name for her round on clip my horse is Bacardi Z and the only thing on its record is a foreign upgrade and Charlotte getting eliminated in the 85cm in 2020.

As for VE squad, Tina is an absolute creature who I can’t stand! She humiliates people and her relationship with her bf (who could be her dad) gives me the right ick 😂 when I followed her, he permanently looked like he hated life. He’d be quite clear in asking not to be filmed too, but she’d just film him anyway!

Meg I used to not mind but I started to go off her when she manipulated kids into buying her badges at the horse auction! Then lately she just seems to miss the mark again and again.

Lucy I don’t know anything about really so can’t comment.

Emily just seems to be Tina’s doormat! I don’t understand the dynamics of their friendship and it seems to be very one sided.

BUT do you know who I do like? Adventuresofmegatron. Thought I’d throw in some positivity! She just seems to really care about doing what’s best for Mega and I really rate that

Reactions: 9
I love adventures of megatron from too. So down to earth and hard working.

I’m not a fan of the VE squad, they all come across a bit entitled when together. Imagine booking hospitality at HOYs when they were there. I like Emily when on her own though and look forward to see her progress with Addie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.