Equestrian Influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love to share my opinions of certain equestrians, but it seems like I'd be lynched for being negative about a certain few who are extremely over-horsed, overrated but with massive 'fan' bases. So nah 😜

Reactions: 3
potentially unpopular opinion, does anyone else find Fairfax and favour cringey? I recently went to a local country show and literally 80% of the girls and women there had some form of (white) jean and regina boot combo! I used to love them but feel they're everywhere now, its like the ugg boot trend😂
Guessing you've not read most of this thread- F&F is peak cringe as the kids would say. Overpriced tosh and they give half of their stock away to the influencers so I'm sick of seeing it haha

I'd love to share my opinions of certain equestrians, but it seems like I'd be lynched for being negative about a certain few who are extremely over-horsed, overrated but with massive 'fan' bases. So nah 😜
Bore. That's what tattle is for. Just say it or don't bother.

Reactions: 10
I’d be pretty confident in saying you would not be lynched so have at it…

Guessing you've not read most of this thread- F&F is peak cringe as the kids would say. Overpriced tosh and they give half of their stock away to the influencers so I'm sick of seeing it haha

Bore. That's what tattle is for. Just say it or don't bother.
Problem is I have done before and got attacked by their minions.
And it seems that a lot of posters recently are of the mindset of "just unfollow them!" which is annoying as it shuts down any potential discussions.

Reactions: 6
I love my Regina’s, they are about 4 years old now and I certainly wasn’t gifted them. But I do agree , everyone seems to have them now.

I love Jade Holland Coopers page but I feel she is looking a little thin at the moment especially in the photo of her sitting on her bed

Reactions: 2
Are you referring to Jess/ life on the buckle? Cos I do get what you mean with that! The weight comment was unnecessarily savage, but people have posted valid concerns and then her little army come out in an outrage 😂

Reactions: 5
Im glad to see meg not compete Jam today, nice to see people putting their horses health and wellbeing first rather than competing for the sake of competing. I saw lots of people commenting what her times are for badminton. I hope she deals with this ok as its a lot of pressure and hope she doesnt put too much pressure on herself.

Reactions: 9
At the risk of now sounding savage myself 😂 does anyone else think Meg is pushing the boundaries of comfort with Dora. She’s looking a bit too big for her for my liking! Quite the comparison between the photos at her first show to the event one 😬

P.S. If you’re coming to lynch me, please wait a couple of hours until after I’ve enjoyed my Easter Sunday roast dinner, many thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
At the risk of now sounding savage myself 😂 does anyone else think Meg is pushing the boundaries of comfort with Dora. She’s looking a bit too big for her for my liking! Quite the comparison between the photos at her first show to the event one 😬

P.S. If you’re coming to lynch me, please wait a couple of hours until after I’ve enjoyed my Easter Sunday roast dinner, many thanks.
She looks tall on her but Meg is very slight so I don’t think she’s too big for her. Lovely pony, she’s done great work with her and I’m glad she bowed out today, smart thinking. Enjoy your dinner!

Just share them duck what anyone else thinks of opinion.

Reactions: 7
Taking a baby out with older horses that are fitter and have more stamina, they probably needed a plan that worked for them all. At the end of the vlog they all seemed happy, I guess that’s all what matters. Emily fell off her horse and Tina fell of her friends horse, that’s all part of riding horses isn’t it! If you cant be happy watching there vlogs then don’t follow them! I know I have stopped following a lot of vloggers now, and I don’t need to see there content, save it for the ones that’s do.
yes but they clearly didn’t have a plan otherwise it wouldn’t have looked so awkward to watch. Also you are telling a bunch of people what videos they can and can’t watch, if you want to watch and unfollow certain influencers then go ahead but don’t stop other discussing what they want on a forum like tattle 😂

I don’t think she’s to big just that Dora is such a slight and little thing, Meg has said from the start that she doesn’t have much strength and this is something she continues to work on with her. Think Dora seems like she’s going to be a slower burner then others she has worked on! But Meg said Jam took a while to pick up things and for them to click and look at them now 🙂💪

Reactions: 1
Share them, have you seen the other threads on here, they’re savage. I recon most of us have the same opinion anyway. 😂

Reactions: 4
It’s not just gossiping though, it’s for calling people out on stuff too. No one is ever perfect, but so many influencers are hypocritical.

Reactions: 6
Love the keyboard warrior in this, fact of the matter is you're sat writing cryptic messages and do not know people on a personal level. You only see a fraction of what goes on in these influences life, but yet judge them, half of the people here are the people on livery yards that sit and witch about people trying their best and stop people from enjoying their horses.

It really is sad.

Yes I know tattle is for gossiping but not for dragging people down and making them feel like they cant do anything.
have you looked up cryptic in the dictionary? Or did you use a thesaurus app to try and give the effect of seeming intelligent? 😂😂

if I use a name, there’s no enigma. One cannot be cryptic, where one has named the person in which the comments were made about.

ETA: although, looking at your previous posts, every single one is defending Jess. So either you’re some obsessed fan, or, more likely, you are Jess herself and only created the LOTB account on here to try and throw people off the scent 😂

Maybe you should read some other threads on tattle. This thread is very tame compared to most

Reactions: 9
have you looked up cryptic in the dictionary? Or did you use a thesaurus app to try and give the effect of seeming intelligent? 😂😂

if I use a name, there’s no enigma. One cannot be cryptic, where one has named the person in which the comments were made about.
Sorry was the first post of a well known influencer who has over horses themselves with a fan base not cryptic? 🤥
That could mean anyone, I'm saying it as a whole.

Yet again people love an anonymous site to bash people yet wouldn't say boo to a goose in real life 🤣

Maybe if you all stopped following these people and giving them views .... oh wait you'd have nothing to moan about then

ETA: although, looking at your previous posts, every single one is defending Jess. So either you’re some obsessed fan, or, more likely, you are Jess herself and only created the LOTB account on here to try and throw people off the scent 😂
Thanks for looking at My history, you're very hot on my case detective 🕵️‍♂️

Sorry was the first post of a well known influencer who has over horses themselves with a fan base not cryptic? 🤥
That could mean anyone, I'm saying it as a whole.

Yet again people love an anonymous site to bash people yet wouldn't say boo to a goose in real life 🤣

Maybe if you all stopped following these people and giving them views .... oh wait you'd have nothing to moan about then
You seem to have misquoted darling. I didn’t make that reply on here, please learn to read before attempting to insult people. Bless!

You seem to have misquoted darling. I didn’t make that reply on here, please learn to read before attempting to insult people. Bless!
Oh darling, ' the first quote' which was the one you requoted first 🙄

I would say some whitty comment back but I am sure you're a brave key board warrior ready at any moment to dish out insults to an anonymous account.

Do you need me to let you stroke your ego further with some more comments back at me 😋

People have said stuff to them on ig but they then get their followers to trash the person who has said anything constructive to them…. So they are just as bad as tattle.

Reactions: 5

I would say some whitty comment back but I am sure you're a brave key board warrior ready at any moment to dish out insults to an anonymous account.

Do you need me to let you stroke your ego further with some more comments back at me 😋

Are you dense? 😂 you quoted me for drama you had with someone else.

Also, not sure what Chris Whitty has to do with any of this?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.