Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clariecakes

VIP Member
£35 for a coloured bottle and 2 pods!!!
I get this influencing carry on I really do, but please, stay in your lane and push Equesterian items.

Reactions: 7

Jenievous

Chatty Member
Gemma Tattersall's Arctic Soul has died. Going by the post it seems after he won an event?
How terribly sad for her and all of Arctic Soul's connections

• Sad

Motherofdragons2

Glad I’ve found this thread….been around horses all my life but seeing these influencers pushing products with dubious riding and horsemanship is🤯
Blog of a cob has some very nice horses and is a balanced rider for her size, but she is too big for all of them even the cobby one. She is way too big for her saddles, with a lot of weight on the cantle..poor ponies🙁
Anyone know the reason why she wasn’t allowed to complete her area dressage test on the grey the other week? Posted about a horrible judge not letting her continue. And having an argument with them... i’m not a dressage rider so ive no idea of the rules!

Rider fitness is so often overlooked as a welfare issue for horses. We can do so much to address our weight, core strength, straightness and flexibility to be the best passengers!!

eyespybs123

Chatty Member
😂😂😂😂😂😂. Yes you can try new things I don’t think anyone is saying people can’t but it’s my personal opinion that you should use the product for at least a week before saying how amazing it is. Say I’ve been given/paid to try this I will let you know how it goes but to say/make out something is amazing before giving it a fair chance isn’t fair on people who will spend their hard earned cash on it because of an opinion by an influencer when it could be that crapply made it falls apart within a fortnight. If I where in her shoes and raved about a product before trying it and people brought them and they broke soon after buying as they are crap I would feel bad.
Why does she constantly read on here! You don't like what we have to say so don't read it! Simple!

daledancer

Just watched Riding with Charlotte’s story’s this morning.
Yes I know she needs to promote SuperXC as they’ve clearly kitted her out for her new fad for XC after she jumped a log on a hack.
But I find it sad that her main reason for going was to get ‘Super content’ it will be ‘epic for the content’
Not just about having a nice day in nice weather enjoying her horse 🥲

littlelessbloom

Riding With Charlotte having yet more problems. This time with her saddle. Not sure if it was just me but it really annoyed me that she didn’t just say her saddle was a monoflap and her mum’s is a normal saddle. Idk why it took her so many stories to explain. Perhaps the ill fitting saddle is the reason Vossi is uncomfortable when jumping??

eyespybs123

Chatty Member
I don't mind an ad every now and again prefer a review of a product that the person actually uses though! I don't know why equestrian accounts are promoting food supplements and water bottles? Does anyone even buy Fairfax and favour 😅 I'm far too broke!
I think the only people who regularly wear f&f live in Chelsea and only ever venture to the countryside for a spa trip in the Cotswolds in their range rover 😂

• Haha

hosslife

Anyone see the Erin Williams teaching joe stockdale how to ride dressage video for hunter shavings ?
She is so thirsty for his attention and he doesn’t react at all . I like Joe , very focused on his horses. Erin is tolerable but in the video was a little embarrassing
Thought Joe rode better than Erin to be fair

• Heart

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
I am so terribly sad for Miri. She is probably the best influencer out there who always does her upmost to put all of her horses well-being’s first. She uses her platform to educate others on horse behaviour and training techniques and she works so hard. She has had the worst luck these last couple of years and really deserves a break. Fingers crossed for the beautiful Obi 🤞🏼

Dollybird

VIP Member
So last time I checked laila was in Dubai and her heavily preggers mare Maisie is being looked after by the stud? Surely you’d wanna be close by near her due date ? The stallion she picked has a conformation that looked like it has been put together using a knife and fork ....terrible and irresponsible breeding . Plus Maisie behaviour traits could be bred into the foal? Also fat shaming ....never ok . Especially as laila had such a big platform .

• Haha

Clariecakes

VIP Member
Having fun is most important! I hope if Tina does watch the site she notices people do defend her when it's justified.
I bet I don’t get a mention on her story for defending her 😂
It’s ok Tina. I’m happy for you, no need to mention me 😊 lol

• Haha
If anyone thinks the comments on here are too harsh or too hating, you need to get yourselves over to the many threads about the fitness influencers in Bali!
Some of them are so brutal it makes this look like everyone is being super polite!!
Or the Katie Price threads! They are savage on there 😂😂😂😂

I personally like Meg and Lucy a lot and watch their videos. I used to watch Tina but have gone off her a bit lately. Em I think is a lot quieter than the rest and struggled to be seen and heard in the group.

I don’t particularly like when they come together as I think they don’t fit very well together at all. Meg and Lucy do and then em and Tina have obviously been friends before this..
It was like that on the fun ride. They just took no notice of her. If they wher horse lovers they would have listened to Em and not gone galloping off at every opportunity, they would have made sure every one was ok to canter.

hosslife

I also felt sorry for Emily, she kept saying hold up guys 🥺 those aren’t the kind of people you want to go out riding with, especially on a youngster. Just came across as really selfish.
Again I second this. Felt so very sorry for her. Never seen such a selfish bunch in my life!

the one on the big bay giving out the advice too which made her come across as an arse. Poor horse poor emily.
Don’t think either of these vlogs did Tina any favours. Just made herself look selfish and arrogant.

also pet peeve. People who say they only post on their instagram account as a daily journal for them to look at then ask what content people want to see 🤔 so you want to be an influencer then and it’s not a personal journal 🙄

Clariecakes

VIP Member
Oh I totally agree, if you have an old horse that you can’t keep pts is the best option. But her young healthy 5yo with early stages of navicular? It is not a fatal diagnosis by any means and certainly doesn’t require euthanising, not to mention they clearly have money so I’m sure coukd afford to at least retire the horse. It’s your classic showjumper mentality, if it can’t jump I don’t want it …
Totally disagree, not every horse can just be retired.
mad we collectively know absolutely nothing about the situation I don’t really think it’s fair to be dragging it through the mud.
There is more to it that she hasn’t disclosed, that’s her prerogative.

Queenfairy

Chatty Member
Anyone know what happened to Dun and Blonde? She just suddenly stopped posting on IG?

Looks like she's seen the comment and has posted it to her stories

Yep, and I’m assuming you/curtain on the wall are really pleased 🙄🙄.

I think tattle is a place where things can be discussed and shared but childish name calling for the sake of it seems just silly….

Clariecakes

VIP Member
She sold the mare, why would she want her back?
She was not what she wanted, they wanted different things, that’s a big thing to admit when you have started them from scratch yourself as she did with Lola.
You can love a horse but know you are not the right ‘person’ for that horse.
She is right in saying she hopes the mare finds a lovely forever home and leaving it at that.

jnh24

I’m glad everyone else thought her story was off the mark, I really like Meg but that story just seemed very out of touch 😫 we have people picking between eating or heating at the moment and she doesn’t like that people are saying her job is privileged 🤣 why do influencers not like saying they are lucky???
Because they work REALLLLLLLY hard you know (like the rest of us) 🙄

• Haha