Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clariecakes

VIP Member
LOTLR smashing the Y food promo’s again.
I get it but why can’t we just stick to Equesterian items.
mid I was too nervous to eat, there is absolutely no way I’d get a milky drink down me before a competition!

Reactions: 8

littlelessbloom

This is probably a really stupid thing to be annoyed about, but the amount of “influencers” who have their bit upside down or “inside out”. It’s usually universal bits but I’ve seen it at least 4 times recently from different people. The latest was Wimpy Eventer.

Bagelwheat

Chatty Member
My opinion with influencers is if they can get free stuff & sponsorships because people want to like their Instagram posts, who’s the fool? Certainly not the influencer. If it was easy to go out and post publicly and get everything handed to me on a plate, well that’s what I’d be doing and not sat in an office job for 40 hours a week 😭

Nettlebelle2

i don't mind meg or lucy but i do agree they have changed with time.
my favorites on social media are the likes of jumping bryan or flo carter eventing or ashley harrison eventing i just hope they dont change too much if they continue to see success
Ashley is no influencer, she is tough as nails and so dedicated. She works her wee bum off and is so talented. I love her YouTube channel. She’s not full of it either, she shares highs and lows. She had a nasty fall last summer and it really rattled her. She admitted she was out of her depth (I don’t believe she was tbh) but she came back stronger. She is far too good at what she does to call her an influencer. Phenomenal horse woman. If you’re not following, you need to. The only thing she plugs is her own merch, no ad, sp nonsense with her.

Riding with Charlotte

Edit: she’s deleted a couple of posts today though, she said she was going buy a new prestige after this one wasn’t going to fit. Loved that most people answered under £1000 on her poll for saddle costs, don’t think that was the answer she wanted 😂
What did she delete? This saddle sage feels like it’s gone on forever. What’s the issue? Is she doing it for content or is she fishing for a free saddle from some company. I stopped watching her stories a while back. Her tracksuit post sent me 💀

Last edited:

ReaRea

Chatty Member
I’ve just watched Emily’s vlog of the fun ride and the behaviour from the others is disgraceful. Multiple times she’s says she’s not comfortable with something but then they basically peer pressure her into it. Not to mention them just galloping off when she’s clearly asking them not to and simply having no regard she’s riding a very green baby. The whole thing should’ve been about building Addie’s confidence. Instead it ended up basically being ‘keep up Emily because we only care about our own fun’. I feel like Emily is trying so hard not to act like she’s upset with them but you can tell she’s pissed off so many times during the ride. They’ll keep it all happy smiley for the viewers but I hope Emily voiced her feelings after the cameras were switched off, even if only to Tina. They’re supposed to be best friends, I’d be livid if my friend did that to me.

• Heart

Somersetvibes

Chatty Member
Please can they all just STOP with the Yfood 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ They must have all been paid the big bucks for this brand deal as it is just constant. Nothing more puts me off a brand than one which is pushed on me heavily. How can marketing departments not get this? As far as I’m concerned the constant ads have made me want to avoid them not try them out.
Agree with you totally!

Tina is the worst. Creaming her knickers over lemon cheesecake flavour 🙄

• Haha

littlelessbloom

I just watched Emily’s vlog and you can really tell she was annoyed at them just cantering off at every bit of grass they touched. Also I agree that the woman on Boris would’ve irritated me so much and I would’ve told her where to go if she was pressuring me to jump something I didn’t want to on a baby. Emily and Addie did very well

Reactions: 7

dashz

I’ve recently realised on Instagram that there are people who are out consistently doing well and working very hard for their results but people don’t seem to like that? Why is that
Sounds like you have lots of negative people on your Instagram, maybe have a clear out! 😂 the ones I follow who are smashing it have loads of support! It’s so lovely to see people out enjoying their horses and having their hard work pay off!

Oxford_Girl

Chatty Member
I see fairfax and favour are gifting yet more items. Not sure I’ll be running out to buy any of their overpriced stuff. The amount of stuff they gift the obviously don’t need my money.
To be honest it puts me off buying

I appreciate it us advertising but similarly to where a brand chooses to place print advertisements the same with influencers

I think brands need to look hard at the influencers they choose to gift items to

Nettlebelle2

I don't think she was breeding irresponsibly though. Breeding a fancy warmblood is very different to breeding a cob. The majority of Irish cobs don't have recorded breeding. There's no need to only breed from horses with recorded breeding, especially in native types. I dont think layla should have said what she did, however if she'd called her "ugly" rather than "fatty" would anyone have cared? I also think it's a bit rich tattle taking the high ground on name calling, when there is name calling throughout - its basically what this platform is for 😂. Just on this page of thread Tina is called vile. Is that any different?
I didn’t call Tina vile, I called her behaviour vile. Which it was in that vlog. No one is taking the high ground but fat shaming is taking it too far. As I said, I don’t know what went on back then. It’s a long time ago, she is entitled to leave the past behind her and move on.

Dollybird

VIP Member
Surely annabella competing inter ll on pumpkin is not fair. He’s a well established Grand Prix Olympic medal winning horse of coarse she’s gonna win.
Yes exactly this ! Be careful though you will get people jumping on because her dad died and she’s a poor rich girl with an Olympic horse that’s ready made . People seem to think it’s a right of passage because she’s rich and experienced grief .
She’s got a ready made horse , if she didn’t win at a lower level I would be wondering what went wrong or maybe the judges might not be clouded by Charlotte pupil and judge the Relationship between horse and rider.
If pumpkin doesn’t win for her , she will just get another horse lol imagine someone like Annabelle producing her own horse .....never gonna happen mind .

I just think people who work hard to produce their own horses alongside getting a ride on top horses , should get more praise . I had a lesson with a Grand Prix dressage rider last week, was so excited for it. My horse is very feisty but when you have their attention they are amazing , when not they can explode . The rider got on mine after telling me “to boot the horse forward” because she had a sassy moment , she’s already very forward and has implosion, she got on lasted half a 20m circle went pale and wanted to get off . She said the horse was needing to be shot and was no good . Slated my horse , rather than admitting the horse was too much and not push button for her .

had a flat work lesson yday with someone who works at a dressage yard , fabulous rider but doesn’t have the funds to compete at a higher level , my horse had their moment and we worked through it and never felt better . I wish we could give riders like that the glory rather thanriders on ready made horses .
Rant over lol

• Heart

Forgetmenot22

Have you see Country Grandeur’s stories? I don’t get why she is so offended by the suggestion she was over-horsed? She couldn’t manage his behaviour, it wasn’t her fault necessarily, but she couldn’t. There is no shame in selling a horse that doesn’t suit you.
"A whole level above my experience and confidence"

So basically you were over-horsed? No shame in that.

Also having read her horse wanted advert on her stories, Someone would be mad to follow anartiststories/country grandeur and sell her a horse. She goes through them quicker than I change my underwear.

Last edited:

plutostars

I’ve seen her name mentioned above but not much else about her … ray the goth!! All the comments on her posts are all positives, when you ask me it looks almost abusive the way she rides with heavy seesawing hands and heavy legs… also her and peps aren’t a dream match size wise if that makes sense and sounds non body shaming
Also Lily.equestrian, her yard tour YouTube video is painful, I feel she’s gotten so stuck up lately, and likes everyone to think she’s an incredible business woman already… she would be legally classed as a dealer now as she’s sold a few horses, that means she should be paying tax and adult stuff, along with the whole ‘30 day return’ or whatever amount of time it is for a dealer… I can’t imagine her taking to kindly if someone wanted to return a horse!
First post on here and probably my last, I just needed to rant, and these two seem to not get much attention on here when they bother me the most!
Ray’s account is sooo painful. Like seriously. I just don’t look anymore because it bothered me so much. No matter what people say she doesn’t seem to get the hint, I just can’t believe there’s so many positive comments.
I don’t see why Lily wouldn’t be paying taxes? Bit of a strange thing to bring up honestly. I answered another comment similar but didn’t get a response, I really haven’t seen her talk about her business that much? She doesn’t seem to post as much as she used to. I’m all for disliking someone for a reason, hell I don’t like most of those influencers on instagram 🤣 But it sounds like you’re just making assumptions

As I heard on the insta grapevine. Tina took offence to this person contacting the company direct to advise that this was sending the wrong message out to young people ( quite right) and Jess then jumped onto it and bullied the girl really bad. I think between them the girl ended up with over 709 messages from followers of them which included death threats.
They forget this when they go on their #bekind speak 😢
Ok I know this is a mixed viewpoint, but I really find the whole VE squad concept highly irritating and immature. They’re adults, why are they naming their group of friends? I used to like Meg but she seems incredibly bratty and entitled now. It seems when something goes wrong she’s immediately crying, when really the ponies help her out a LOT despite being young, and she’s the one making mistakes.
Tina irritates me as well, just her entire personality. Probably not fair of me but I just can’t stand the loud over the top types. She’s also just not a very good rider to put it bluntly!!
The other two in the squad I don’t pay a huge amount of attention to tbh, but they don’t seem too bad.

Imagine being Charlotte and being so consumed with your own self importance that you think people will give a shit you unfollowed them.

Looking at videos of her jumping the grey, it’s safe to say that self awareness isn’t her thing. That horse must have a mouth of steel 😬
Is this Charlotte with Vossi? It’s such a shame as that horse used to be nice… did newcomers (110) and seemed to be a really nice horse. Now it’s getting eliminated at 60cm? Very clearly a rider issue. Lost count of how many of these influencers over horse themselves.

Last edited:

Nettlebelle2

Why is Meg watching here? Is it just for content, the whole pity party, oh feel sorry for me I’m on Tattle? She was on it so quick. The topic only started yesterday. She gets a lot more than free saddle pads. Her equipment is used for her job so she’s claiming the VAT back on it. Completely unnecessary post.

Her saddle experience is just bizarre to me! Then again my budget is never been half as much as hers but every saddle fitter I’ve seen has a large stock of second hand saddles ready to try, buy and alter if need be.
Yes , this is what I don’t understand. She went to this ‘Amazing saddle fitter’ yet only had 2 brands to try on?
A fancy saddle isn’t going to make her ride better! Why doesn’t she invest her money properly into a saddle which is going to fit her thigh. She is quite long hip to knee! Probably cost the same to get made to measure as what she’s paying off the peg!

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
Completely uncalled for comment about Jess.

I know we have discussed RTG but have not called her a fat cunt. We have also spoken about it due to welfare concerns for her horse and the

Jess is neither fat or too big for her horse.

eating disorders are very prevalent among the equestrian community, I can vouch for that.

We all have opinions on people but let’s try and keep it respectful.

littlelessbloom

This one actually sounds pretty handy though. A bespoke product specially made for your horse? Never heard of them before but I’m curious now.
Their stuff is good. I use it on my boy and it’s very handy to just have one supplement that covers all bases.

I sound like an influencer!!

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
Unfortunately, that is the nature of the business. As I said, if they were to do this for every horse, for the rest of their lives (say 15yrs) with vet, farrier, dentist, feed, hay, water and all other costs, especially in the current climate, it soon racks up a huge bill that actually could be spent on getting in more horses to produce and sell for profit. It’s practicality which is sad but that is how you make money.
I don’t necessarily agree with it but it’s a concept we had to discuss as part of my degree. It’s a utilitarian view I suppose.