Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ReaRea

Chatty Member
I don’t mind Tina most of the time. Occasionally her persona comes across as a bit ‘put on’. But this post on her story has pissed me off. You can’t go from saying you’ve apologised to someone (indicating you knew you were in the wrong) to this. Can’t speak for her DMs but I’ve seen no hate on this thread regarding it. I’ve only seen facts and opinions. Classic move of someone with a large following. Act the victim and wait for your fans to flock to your defence.

I feel she’s had a lot of unnecessary hate in the past but this isn’t one of those times. Agree with the people who’ve said she’s acting up for the camera in the vlog. Some of the situations they all ended up in on the fun ride were so clearly avoidable.

If anything, I feel Emily was the only one behaving responsibly and attempting to keep control. On a youngster no less!

I would’ve hated to have encountered their group if I were there that day.

Attachments

Reactions: 8

Queenfairy

Chatty Member
I actually watched the vlog and would have hated to have been out with Tina. One minute panicking and telling everyone to slow down and the next winding him up. I’m sure she does it for the camera and views. She was so disappointed her fall was after her go pro died and I think that says it all 😣

Queenfairy

Chatty Member
That little kid rode and competed him (during vlogmas I think) and had no issues what so ever. She definitely winds him up

Completely agree! Emily also rides him beautifully. I think Tina loves the drama footage. I think their old instructor Fred once called out Tina for caring more about the footage than the ride.

Pom in Aus

Anyone else see how incredibly lucky some of these equestrian vloggers are? They are sponsored by everything, and to only have to vlog a couple of videos in return?
~ Horse boxes, feed, haylage, saddles, helmets, body protection, clothing, the list is endless.
Then there’s reality where we have to work all the hours under the sun to be able to afford one or 2 on the list above! And now they are sponsored or gifted by y foods, drink bottles and now the latest one is deodorant! Thoughts? Or am I just a little jealous 😂

eyespybs123

Chatty Member
And a heck load of horsey influencers got their knickers in a twist, made it completely obvious that they read here/Google themselves and posted comments on here onto their Instagram stories calling tattlers all the usual names and a couple even tried to make out it was illegal to post on here 💀

• Haha

sallyannekay

So glad I found this thread! So sick of equestrian “influencers” thinking there the big “I am” when really their a bunch of stuck up ungrateful bitches who have no sense of what it’s like to live in the real world and have to pay for your own collection of saddle pads rather than getting gifted them for a shoutout on Instagram

• Haha

hosslife

Yet she doesn’t like anything said about herself. Not sure why they felt the need to jump on someone for saying YFood isn’t a substitute for not eating all day as it isn’t. It may have it’s uses but there are far better stuff out there, yoghurts must be a healthier option as I assume thats what they are similar to and they don’t take much eating.
As I heard on the insta grapevine. Tina took offence to this person contacting the company direct to advise that this was sending the wrong message out to young people ( quite right) and Jess then jumped onto it and bullied the girl really bad. I think between them the girl ended up with over 709 messages from followers of them which included death threats.
They forget this when they go on their #bekind speak 😢

I see fairfax and favour are gifting yet more items. Not sure I’ll be running out to buy any of their overpriced stuff. The amount of stuff they gift the obviously don’t need my money.

horsey1234

One of their ads states - previous amateur owner thinks she’s better suited to dressage than eventing, but our 12 year old girl is a kick on and go rider.

Thought that was a bit harsh as Emily doesn’t come across nervous at all.
It’s a bit ridiculous because the 12yo girl hasn’t taken her to any events or put her in the situations that used to cause issues. Emily always did a fantastic job with Lola. There’s just no way they can have legitimately made the judgment they are claiming in such a short space of time (judging by their Facebook they’ve only had her a few weeks). I think it’s a line because they knew it would attract attention from Emily’s followers. I don’t know the dealer so this is all assumptions but the whole ad doesn’t really sit that well with me tbh

BWa

Chatty Member
I am appalled by this. I used to work for Mark (2000) & looked after his stallions, Mayhill & Aberjack, and moved with them to work at stud. I never saw him treat any horses like this & he was actually a really lovely guy & a fair boss. Really disappointed.
Disappointed also, I thought he was one of the good guys too. Some ‘interesting’ defences of it that I’ve read this morning 😩
I also read that Facebook kept taking it down when the rider tried to post it originally 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad

mik05

I used to like kizzy and ettie’s ponies but its all look how fabulously different and back to nature and unconventional we are. I feel like it’s all a bit forced, and sickly. They have also been through quite a few horses for the Mum, they’re currently looking for another with the wanted list sounding very similar to ones they’ve sold before. It always comes across that Kizzy is the favourite as well.

There’s an account on this thread who is a wannabe influencer and keeps complimenting herself and her page on her posts. I’ve figured out who she is and it’s so cringe

• Haha
I don't mind an ad every now and again prefer a review of a product that the person actually uses though! I don't know why equestrian accounts are promoting food supplements and water bottles? Does anyone even buy Fairfax and favour 😅 I'm far too broke!

Spearo11

You forgot about "wimpy" eventer and her "it's okay, I'm on the farm track" whilst she drives, on her phone, updating her stories with her child in the backseat!

icedbuns

I think the problem is that Tina’s ‘USP’ has always been a horsey person just sharing products she likes and would spend her money on, but since she has become more successful (through her own hard work admittedly and I don’t take that away from her at all) it has all felt more commercial, and trying to continue this narrative of ‘I’m just sharing things I like’ just doesn’t quite work any more? Whereas Meg has always been clear this is her job, and doesn’t try to portray her adverts as anything other than adverts if that makes sense…

I’m also not sure that Tina trying to justify it by telling us what ‘big dollar’ deals she has turned down is going to have quite the effect she hopes for. She’s a successful content creator who has worked hard to get where she is-I think she should just own that rather than trying to justify it somehow?

• Heart

horsey1234

In the video when she said she sold Lola she said it was to a lovely older lady wirh at home setup etc wonder what happened for Lola to have gone from there to a dealer, is a shame lovely looking mare
The current owner said on a FB post that she feels Lola is wasted on her and should be doing more ie eventing (But Emily who had owned her for years and knew her inside out thought the opposite..). Considering it’s only been about 6 months I’m a little cynical .. but really not for me to comment further.. I’d hate to assume anything and upset Emily. It must be tough when Lola was so special to her. I really feel for her seeing this especially as it all plays out so publicly when they use a dealer like this.

hosslife

Just wondering after watching some videos of people having lessons with eventers, do they actually have training to instruct? Or do they just teach from their own merits from being successful. It must be a good side hustle for them but can’t imagine people like Charlotte D actually doing all the courses/exams?? (May be wrong)
Experience over exams anytime!

controversial but most instructors I have seen with exams and no experience competing are shit

Ray’s account is sooo painful. Like seriously. I just don’t look anymore because it bothered me so much. No matter what people say she doesn’t seem to get the hint, I just can’t believe there’s so many positive comments.
I don’t see why Lily wouldn’t be paying taxes? Bit of a strange thing to bring up honestly. I answered another comment similar but didn’t get a response, I really haven’t seen her talk about her business that much? She doesn’t seem to post as much as she used to. I’m all for disliking someone for a reason, hell I don’t like most of those influencers on instagram 🤣 But it sounds like you’re just making assumptions

Ok I know this is a mixed viewpoint, but I really find the whole VE squad concept highly irritating and immature. They’re adults, why are they naming their group of friends? I used to like Meg but she seems incredibly bratty and entitled now. It seems when something goes wrong she’s immediately crying, when really the ponies help her out a LOT despite being young, and she’s the one making mistakes.
Tina irritates me as well, just her entire personality. Probably not fair of me but I just can’t stand the loud over the top types. She’s also just not a very good rider to put it bluntly!!
The other two in the squad I don’t pay a huge amount of attention to tbh, but they don’t seem too bad.

Is this Charlotte with Vossi? It’s such a shame as that horse used to be nice… did newcomers (110) and seemed to be a really nice horse. Now it’s getting eliminated at 60cm? Very clearly a rider issue. Lost count of how many of these influencers over horse themselves.
I thought Tina wasn’t that good of a rider but then neither am I. She’s no where near terrible but I do think Em is a much better rider. Watching Em’s vlog when Tina had a loose rein Banksy was acting calm so her acting like she wasn’t winding him up is bullshit.

I just watched Em's video. Neither she nor that horse were ready for that fun ride. Does she do any groundwork with that horse? It was not listening to her and was clearly beyond her threshold when she start bucking. Yes the others were dicks but Em also needs to take the blame for putting the horse in a situation it wasn't ready for.
Yes and no. A quieter group would have been far more suitable for Addie. She probably should gave just gone out with Tina instead of 4 of them, I think Tina would have been a lot more considerate of Addie then. I also think it would have panned out so differently if she went with a group of more sensible adults. But I guess she thought her so called friends would be more mature and consider the needs of all the horses in the group not just their own.

Forgetmenot22

Anyone see the Erin Williams teaching joe stockdale how to ride dressage video for hunter shavings ?
She is so thirsty for his attention and he doesn’t react at all . I like Joe , very focused on his horses. Erin is tolerable but in the video was a little embarrassing
Some similar comments on the Team Stockdale channel from a few months ago where she has a jumping lesson with Joe for hunter shavings. One person has a fair point...it's a stretch calling her an international rider, she's definitely an influencer.
And yes Joe rode both his horse and Erins better. Nice soft hands. She's fiddles too much

• Heart