Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ruth is so uneducated, she honestly hasn’t a clue about horsemanship. I often see her comment on people’s posts about poles or topline and she’s like yes this is such a great exercise, love this for topline etc and you’re just like girl, you have one photo of you riding and you honestly haven’t a clue. She’s so funny to think her dad will allow her get his horse broken and she’ll be the one to ride it lol. I think she needs to come back down to reality and continue getting her lessons. Or when will she ever just buy or loan a horse and put it into practice what she preaches. She’s such a faker I can’t deal.

looking forward to seeing cantering Get out to a comp today. She seems to be really enjoying riding now and it’s nice to see them progress

Reactions: 2

BWa

Chatty Member
I should add that she changed her name recently and now goes under ‘an artist stories’. I think it’s a move on her part to get away from the association as people know Kate and her reputation through the old name. Definitely not a “New Year New Me” change the way she is trying to make it look!
I feel like you have some more ☕ to spill?…

dashz

Oh darling, ' the first quote' which was the one you requoted first 🙄

I would say some whitty comment back but I am sure you're a brave key board warrior ready at any moment to dish out insults to an anonymous account.

Do you need me to let you stroke your ego further with some more comments back at me 😋
Oh darling, ' the first quote' which was the one you requoted first 🙄

I would say some whitty comment back but I am sure you're a brave key board warrior ready at any moment to dish out insults to an anonymous account.

Do you need me to let you stroke your ego further with some more comments back at me 😋
Are you dense? 😂 you quoted me for drama you had with someone else.

Also, not sure what Chris Whitty has to do with any of this?

Jenievous

Chatty Member
Anyone else see how incredibly lucky some of these equestrian vloggers are? They are sponsored by everything, and to only have to vlog a couple of videos in return?
~ Horse boxes, feed, haylage, saddles, helmets, body protection, clothing, the list is endless.
Then there’s reality where we have to work all the hours under the sun to be able to afford one or 2 on the list above! And now they are sponsored or gifted by y foods, drink bottles and now the latest one is deodorant! Thoughts? Or am I just a little jealous 😂
In all fairness for Meg it's her full time job so she needs to get paid. She didn't do the drink bottle thing that I know of, and I obvs don't like y food. But All of her ads are very clearly ads that she makes clear she's been paid to promote them and isn't saying they're the best thing since sliced bread if she doesn't actually like or use them. She's worked really hard for her sponsorships. Some of the others I couldn't say the same for though.

I love Holly’s videos but must admit I was surprised to see her jumping Khal after only being back on him for 2 weeks. I don’t think her Dad rides them but I assume he lunged etc in preparation for her coming home. But still I don’t think lunging replaces actual fitness work and muscle building work with a rider on..
It helps but definitely doesn’t replace it. I really wish people wouldn’t rush getting their horse fit. I saw a horse being advertised for sale as being dragged out the field 3 weeks ago, sat on for the first time 2 weeks ago and took part in a 7/8 mile fun ride at the weekend. Nothing like taking it slow and not rushing a youngster 🤦🏻‍♀️

Jenievous

Chatty Member
Did she break up with the bf? He wasn’t in the last few videos I watched.
Yes, it was when they were at the 1k a month livery yard where she never used the outdoor and she was going to move yards to a schooling livery yard but they then broke up and within 3 days she had to move back in with her parents... Including vossi. Pretty sure he funded the majority of it.

• Wow

Jenievous

Chatty Member
Yeah because they gave them all away whilst people that wanted to pay over the odds for an oversized coat couldn’t get one - not me I might add, I’m not a fan
They just make me think of an oodie but waterproof. They look too baggy like they'd get in the way.

Ember is honestly such a lovely little horse, reckon Lucy will go far with him 😍

Olivia Bowen, don’t really like her as a person but can’t deny her riding has come along really well since she started and she should be proud.

Yupitsme!!

Loved that video of the foal adoption. I work in a stud and it's so unusual for a mare to accept another foal so easily, especially surprised they didn't even have to skin her foal that passed to cover the adoptive foal. What a fab mare.
That dance uniek done you could tell she was going *gimme my baby* very special horse and lucky foal, shes in foal now so hope this one makes it.

Harlan is younger than Harlow isn't he? She has been doing the same with Harlow all of her life. If you go back on her instagram you can see it all.
Also the fact they've got almost the same name grates me.
Its clearl the woman is not right in the head. I hope those kids have healthy bank balances for when they are older and not being spent by their mother. Theres an air of josie cunningham around her-desperation. No offence to the boy as just followed the link, he just looks like every other baby, nothing special.

Last edited:

Oxford_Girl

Chatty Member
That shower hose connector that everyone was selling that has the thing to put the shampoo in- They're selling them for £30+ when you can get LITERALLY the exact same product of the very same production line for £5-£10 on amazon including prime delivery. It's daylight robbery!
Like the speaker watches, the headband with torch

Maybe we need a Wiki of where to buy the same product for less

Howarewe

Chatty Member
Thing is, I love being on livery. I have found a great yard where everyone gets on (the majority of the time) and even if I won the lottery, I don’t think I’d move my boy. There are good liveries out there and she’s putting a bad name to livery yards. I don’t know, she’s just so tone deaf and spoilt, not living in the real world at all!
I absolutely hate livery. I’m on a yard where everyone (except me) lives there horses out so 99.9% of the time I’m there on my own and I love it. Would absolutely love a place of my own but doubt that’ll ever happen 😂

horsey1234

What are people’s thoughts about Riding With Charlotte’s latest post about how her xc went?
I get that she had a confidence knock so didn’t jump much but the video was 90% her talking or getting ready and 10% actual footage of her jumping XC fences. Even then it was mostly her just cantering through the water jump. Surely she must have jumped quite a few fences before trying that coffin combination? (Which is quite a technical ask really). I get everyone has to start somewhere but having clicked on the video hoping for arena XC content I almost felt like it was click bait!!