Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dashz

If Victoria Brant reads these threads … PLEASE stop driving and updating Instagram at the same time!! It makes me worry so much!! Especially if you have precious cargo on board!
This drives me mad! I don’t understand how any mother can put their children at risk like that and make light of it when called out.

I must say though I never pay much attention to her stories as she refuses to take those extra 5 seconds to add captions!

Reactions: 6

horsey1234

Oh my god, I can’t believe that blog of a cob is riding her young Connemara 😢 now I have always said she is a fab rider, but she is too big, even for her other horses, let alone a baby and a bloody small Connemara.
im glad she was eliminated on her other grey at that show. I don’t know what happened but these riders need to take a long hard look at themselves. They are more than ‘plus size’ and if they want to be riding, they need to get it together and get serious about improving their health and losing weight for the sake of their horses and themselves.
I also can’t believe she’s riding the connie.. She’s a good rider with soft hands but just simply too heavy. I don’t understand why she doesn’t realise this?! I’ve also always thought Mellow verges on looking lame tbh.

savshowjumps

i don't mind meg or lucy but i do agree they have changed with time.
my favorites on social media are the likes of jumping bryan or flo carter eventing or ashley harrison eventing i just hope they dont change too much if they continue to see success

horsey1234

I love Holly’s videos but must admit I was surprised to see her jumping Khal after only being back on him for 2 weeks. I don’t think her Dad rides them but I assume he lunged etc in preparation for her coming home. But still I don’t think lunging replaces actual fitness work and muscle building work with a rider on..

jnh24

It’s not just gossiping though, it’s for calling people out on stuff too. No one is ever perfect, but so many influencers are hypocritical.

Blimey, the screenshots of Vossi bucking on Charlotte’s stories are certainly a bit 😳
No idea about the full situation as I don’t follow her just had a quick look so I might be wrong but just from her stories it doesn’t seem like a good idea to take a horse that hasn’t been ridden for two months to an open space and do cross country? Especially if they are naturally pretty highly strung. Just seems like you are asking for trouble🤕

Blond3g1rl

VIP Member
The horse world is funny when it comes to this sort of thing. You see so many posts online asking for names of people who now own horses. It’s like data protection doesn’t apply.

jnh24

Hasn’t she fallen off Banksy while using her phone? She should know bloody better, even without off she’s old enough to know its’s dangerous, and just gives the rest of us a bad name. Definitely think they should call them out on it and if they don’t answer call them out on their vlogs on youtube.
They’ll just delete the comments and than spout off about being kind. You can’t call them out on anything.

horsey1234

Yes , this is what I don’t understand. She went to this ‘Amazing saddle fitter’ yet only had 2 brands to try on?
A fancy saddle isn’t going to make her ride better! Why doesn’t she invest her money properly into a saddle which is going to fit her thigh. She is quite long hip to knee! Probably cost the same to get made to measure as what she’s paying off the peg!
Yea I think she needs to go up a seat size as she's long in the thigh. But surely a good saddler will see this and measure her correctly?

Speaking of reels.. what’s the point of LOTB latest reel?! Nobody cares how much you paid for your horse! Doesn’t come over well at all.

whatsgoingonworld

Chatty Member
Weird that they’ve used the expression on the advert - ‘Someone’s cup of tea is someone else’s Champagne’
That suggests to me they think she would excel Eventing with someone else
One of their ads states - previous amateur owner thinks she’s better suited to dressage than eventing, but our 12 year old girl is a kick on and go rider.

Thought that was a bit harsh as Emily doesn’t come across nervous at all.

• Wow

Blond3g1rl

VIP Member
RTG deletes anything she doesn’t like. Pepper is so overweight. Cobs aren’t meant to be fat. She’s got a crest like a Spanish stallion

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
If Victoria Brant reads these threads … PLEASE stop driving and updating Instagram at the same time!! It makes me worry so much!! Especially if you have precious cargo on board!
No seatbelt either! Unbelievable 🤯 what a careless selfish bitch! Is there any way of reporting her for this? Like to police?

I’m usually a lurker but not today🤣(3 posts made today) anyway not sure about holly lenahan anymore as her recent Instagram vid just came up on my explore page and it’s of her jumping khal 1.45m. Nothing wrong with that except he came back into work, after 6 months off, 5 weeks ago😬😬
Personally would think that’s too soon. Am I being dramatic or do others here think the same?
Depending in the horse and what happen I probably wouldn’t really be cantering after 5 weeks

Nettlebelle2

potentially unpopular opinion, does anyone else find Fairfax and favour cringey? I recently went to a local country show and literally 80% of the girls and women there had some form of (white) jean and regina boot combo! I used to love them but feel they're everywhere now, its like the ugg boot trend😂
It’s the same at winter race meets. You’re nobody without a FairFax bag boot combo and then a tweed hat. Any race meet I attended over the winter months was just a walking advertisement for them. I don’t know how you could pick a best dressed winner, they all look the same 😂

• Haha
We’ve been told to calm down 😂. Honestly I actually think she likes the attention here so she can have the pity party after
Oh poor Tina being called out for acting irresponsible. I have nothing against someone using their phone while riding but you need to be aware of your surroundings and in control and from what I gather neither of those things where happening. Might just have to watch the vlog now to see how bad it actually was.

Now I am not the best rider in the world by any stretch but Rhi posting that video saying Woody almost had her off for that tiny spook is crazy, don’t know if she’s just over exaggerating for clout or those weekly riding lessons are doing niche

• Haha
Went onto Instagram today and saw ruthirisheq asking what to post tonight- didn’t like that ‘comment on current world crisis’ was an option😬
I dislike when equestrian accounts post things that aren’t to do with horses, I only follow to see horse content😂 not sure if others find that annoying or just me 🤷‍♀️