Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hosslife

I don’t think she’s going down the influencer route but she does spend a lot of money on the matchy matchy stuff. In saying that, she doesn’t tag the companies like Le Mieux. She makes an effort but it doesn’t seem to be getting her anywhere. I like the novice rider accounts and watching them improve etc, she’s not improving at all, well that’s not fair, she has improved somewhat but not what you would expect in 6 months especially when she’s riding 3/4 plus times a week on top of lessons. Also I think she needs to look at her saddle, in some of her videos it doesn’t seem to fit Cash correctly. Her video quality and photos do need to improve if she does want the influencer gig. I feel she’s a little bit contrived, I don’t find her likeable tbh. She definitely likes the finer things in life, nothing wrong with that but she would be a nightmare on a yard.
Not heard of her but after a quick look seems to be one who has been in the equestrian side for two minutes and knows it all.
Lessons lessons and more lessons would be my advice otherwise poor horse will have issues due to total lack of Balance.

Reactions: 6

emmyunchained

I’ve seen her name mentioned above but not much else about her … ray the goth!! All the comments on her posts are all positives, when you ask me it looks almost abusive the way she rides with heavy seesawing hands and heavy legs… also her and peps aren’t a dream match size wise if that makes sense and sounds non body shaming
Also Lily.equestrian, her yard tour YouTube video is painful, I feel she’s gotten so stuck up lately, and likes everyone to think she’s an incredible business woman already… she would be legally classed as a dealer now as she’s sold a few horses, that means she should be paying tax and adult stuff, along with the whole ‘30 day return’ or whatever amount of time it is for a dealer… I can’t imagine her taking to kindly if someone wanted to return a horse!
First post on here and probably my last, I just needed to rant, and these two seem to not get much attention on here when they bother me the most!

happybunny110

Is she ? She just came up as a suggested video for her yard move

Loving Miri Hackett she’s just posted a new YouTube
Yeah, her choices regarding horse care, and how she’s managed vet issues in the past have shown her true colours in my opinion. She also has been pretty controversial socially, making some pretty dark jokes regarding American gun laws. She also couldn’t follow covid restrictions for the life of her!

• Sad

emulou

Yeah I wasn't casting aspersions, just genuinely wondering why it hadn't been made public before now.
Sadly I think some of the 'old school' equestrian types will try and defend it, the kind of people that think you need to 'show a horse who's boss' My previous YO was like this, one of my (many) reasons for moving.

hosslife

Oh my god, I can’t believe that blog of a cob is riding her young Connemara 😢 now I have always said she is a fab rider, but she is too big, even for her other horses, let alone a baby and a bloody small Connemara.
im glad she was eliminated on her other grey at that show. I don’t know what happened but these riders need to take a long hard look at themselves. They are more than ‘plus size’ and if they want to be riding, they need to get it together and get serious about improving their health and losing weight for the sake of their horses and themselves.
Just seen this and yep she is far too big for all those horses. Again people please reduce your weight for the health of your horses or ride horses suitable to carry a very overweight rider.
horse rider fitness is so key!

I can’t even believe her response, as people actually didn’t say anything bad about her. They were praising Meg as she comes across as professional with her ads. But, she’s now confirmed what everyone was thinking, she’s obviously doing alright out of the influencing life, as she can afford 10k in equipment… she doesn’t just get gifted saddle pads does she.
She gets them gifted alongside the saddles 😂

• Haha

jnh24

Why is Jess called the Wish influencer? is it a “cheap” reference or something?
Yes it was on the previous thread.

I think there was a time when she was pretty intense with the reel making and product pushing so I unfollowed, but she seems like she’s far more relatable again now so re-followed. We all have confidence issues and it’s nice to see someone pushing through them.

overthetop

Not an excuse exactly.
She could have just kept blocking tbh. I don't agree with any of it from either side but Leila is the worst of them both for what part she had in it. Maybe she shouldn't have been breeding irresponsibly too
I don't think she was breeding irresponsibly though. Breeding a fancy warmblood is very different to breeding a cob. The majority of Irish cobs don't have recorded breeding. There's no need to only breed from horses with recorded breeding, especially in native types. I dont think layla should have said what she did, however if she'd called her "ugly" rather than "fatty" would anyone have cared? I also think it's a bit rich tattle taking the high ground on name calling, when there is name calling throughout - its basically what this platform is for 😂. Just on this page of thread Tina is called vile. Is that any different?

Megs full time job is working with her own horses, and working with sponsors in return for a vlog or 2 each week. Who wouldn’t want her job and lifestyle! ☺ She has the property of her parents and the full support from her mum, she is extremely lucky. I guess I find it hard to see that they don’t have to go and purchase a saddle or bridle or buy new boots or buy feed for the horses because it’s all there in sponsorship for them, and all I see is a vlog of riding there own horses for us to watch, there competitions are paid for by sponsorship the list is endless. I know i shouldn’t be so negative about it but I guess that’s how I see it from a viewers point of view.
You aren’t alone in feeling jealous, unfortunately it’s just the world we live in. No one can ever convince me that being an influencer is a hard job, I’m sorry lol. Yes it takes time, effort and planning but so do a lot of jobs and people get paid absolute peanuts. The benefits and gains you get from being an influence are just astonishing. The only benefit I get from being a mental health nurse is that I have a parking permit for the whole of the city and can park anywhere oh and I also can get 10% off in some shops🤣

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Does Country Grandeur have her own thread on here? I think she’s one of the worst equestrian pages on Instagram! Been following her for years and have a mutual acquaintance and I cannot believe the ignorance and disregard she has for animals in her care!

Chicarica

So now Rhi wants to get an animal psychic for woody? 😂.

Here, Rhi, I'll tell you something for nothing:

You were sold a lemon. A lemon who's constantly lame.

• Haha
Meg 🙄

She’s one of the worst in my option, was stroppy about ever vlogging with anything other than her iPhone for ages, and now wants to show off her expensive kit.

Also she wouldn’t answer able to do this job or have ever got there without her parents completely supporting her, which is wonderful for her, but somewhat grating to watch when she’s then so childish about things. Her mum literally looked after all horses while she was at uni so she could come back in the holidays and ride, which is when she went to badminton and actually starting vlogging. Her parents own the yard and as far as I’m aware all of her *her* horses (with perhaps an exception being the recent auction horses where they went thirds with another lady).

Tina would be better just to ignore comments of here or maybe just take it as realising how some people do feel. If some people are writing it, more are thinking it…
She’s the bloody reason I’m here, she mentioned it so I a nosey and joined 😂😂. Should have kept her big mouth shut about it as I can’t be the only person that came her because of her.

• Haha

Jenievous

Chatty Member
What’s up with these influencers only posting photos of them posing in an outfit with their face totally edited beside their horse? I want to see them actually riding and what they do in schooling sessions etc
This is why I barely scroll instagram anymore or watch stories because the majority of them are all about posting in ways that shows themselves off, the products they have been gifted or how expensive their horse looks. It's not about the partnership or about them riding (whether that be competing or just training at home) so it just all bores me. YT tends to be better but I won't lie I often skip to the riding parts with that too

Nettlebelle2

Don’t got me wrong, I quite like jumping.bryan, but just noticed that she’s now promoting a new supplement company when she was all about Bettalife this time last year!
This one actually sounds pretty handy though. A bespoke product specially made for your horse? Never heard of them before but I’m curious now.

Reactions: 5

Jenievous

Chatty Member
More and more of Riding with Charlotte doing ads for things she's literally never used nor shown interest in before.

Jenievous

Chatty Member
that. To be honest, she didn’t say much worse than some have said on here about RTG!
Tbh I've seen nobody on here call RTG a Fatty. People have simply said she isn't matched to the right sized horse in Pepper. If she wants to ride Pepper and be at a comfortable weight to carry, yes she'd need to lose some. However she doesn't need to lose weight to be valued as a person, and nobody should be fat shaming her, especially to insult her over an opinion.
RTG simply could do with having a bigger horse and to enjoy Pepper for the love she can give, she doesn't need to lose a pound.

You can however do right by the mare and choose a decent looking stallion. The stallion she chose had horrid conformation, probably only a stallion because it was a palomino. If it were any other colour it would have been gelded ages ago.
This, it was a bin end cob that happened to be palomino and was still only a young colt, not even old enough to be considered a stallion. Nobody would have thought twice if she'd at least picked a nicely built stallion.