Equestrian Influencers #16 Meg’s breeding, Tina’s speeding, Ray’s over-feeding, Mumchausen’s misleading

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My thought with Matt and Jesse was that they're possibly adopting? Their new yard is lovely - I wouldn't be able to leave it two-thirds empty though. Surely some liveries would work.
I haven’t watched either of their channels in a long time but the last time I did the biggest mystery on equestrian YouTube was whether they were best friends or boyfriends, have they since made an announcement confirming?

Reactions: 2
I haven’t watched either of their channels in a long time but the last time I did the biggest mystery on equestrian YouTube was whether they were best friends or boyfriends, have they since made an announcement confirming?
Lol, don’t think they need to announce it, why would they?

Reactions: 5
Lol, don’t think they need to announce it, why would they?
Well not necessarily ‘announce’ it but considering they only ever refer to themselves as friends and never show any pda in videos (thankfully 😂) it wouldn’t make any sense to assume they would be getting married or adopting a baby when there’s nothing to suggest they are anything but friends. I mean more like have they since called themselves boyfriends or partners etc online

Does wimpy actually sound like that in person or does she just put on her best middle class mummy accent for Instagram?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
talk about an upgrade 🙊
YES! I thought the same thing!
------
They never confirmed or denied but it couldn't really be more obvious.

Reactions: 4
when there’s nothing to suggest they are anything but friends. I mean more like have they since called themselves boyfriends or partners etc online
There is "nothing to suggest they are partners?" So moving to the other side of the world to be with someone, buying a property together, buying each other expensive presents (Safaris, Mac computer etc) and sharing a bed is "nothing to suggest" they are anything but friends??? Seriously now?

They quite cleverly avoid rubbing it in - they are media personalities so they keep it about their content and the horses and so on rather than their sexuality but of course they are a couple.

Reactions: 12
Does wimpy actually sound like that in person or does she just put on her best middle class mummy accent for Instagram?
I can confirm her whole persona is false. I knew her way back and shes nothing like the twin set pearl donning yummy mummy she poorly attempts to be

Well not necessarily ‘announce’ it but considering they only ever refer to themselves as friends and never show any pda in videos (thankfully 😂) it wouldn’t make any sense to assume they would be getting married or adopting a baby when there’s nothing to suggest they are anything but friends. I mean more like have they since called themselves boyfriends or partners etc online
I just assume they’re partners as I can’t imagine friends buying somewhere like that and I don’t get a friends vibe from them, they seem like partners to me who just keep that side of their life private. Did you see the photo shoot they did a while ago, they were stunning pics, the one with Chase rearing was so well done.
---
There is "nothing to suggest they are partners?" So moving to the other side of the world to be with someone, buying a property together, buying each other expensive presents (Safaris, Mac computer etc) and sharing a bed is "nothing to suggest" they are anything but friends??? Seriously now?

They quite cleverly avoid rubbing it in - they are media personalities so they keep it about their content and the horses and so on rather than their sexuality but of course they are a couple.
Lol, you’ve expressed it better than I did, they do very well with their vlogs, they’re friendly and fun together but always professional.

I've always thought of Jesse and Matt a golden retriever and old cat duo 😂 I'm interested in seeing what they will be doing. Haven't watched their recent vlog

Reactions: 3
Hmmm, Matt & Jesse, my first thought was a baby?

Evie’s new vlog is fab, so pleased for her winning with Maggie, well deserved she’s such a hard working girl and just gets on with it.

Mumchausen needs to get in the bin and just stop, she’s practically a parody account at this point. Apparently all Snow Whites joints were subluxing throughout camp, but being the all around paragon of childhood that she is she managed to bravely ride though all her joints falling out and compete in pony club games, showjumping and cross country, while wearing spurs and guiding her young pony with the skilful expertise of Saint Francis of Assisi combined with Monty Roberts and Pippa Funnell. Meanwhile the amazing assistance dog, who only a couple of months ago was just a pet, has managed with no training whatsoever to not only be able to alert to Snow Whites seizures but also those of strangers just sat watching, he truly is an exceptional dog! They also managed to keep SWs seizures at bay all day until she got to the car at 4.00pm, not sure how that works really, maybe there are special drugs for saints attending pony club camp? Also unsure about the insurance and responsibility side of having such a seriously ill child at camp, putting herself and others at risk. I’m assuming Mumchausen managed to magically be there and hover around at all points. As ever my judgement and sarcasm is reserved entirely for the mother and not the child, she still seems to be a very lovely girl who adores her ponies, it’s just a shame she isn’t allowed to do it with privacy and dignity.

Favourite vlog of the week though has to go to Justine Ward, please don’t ever change these vlogs, they are a joy! Thought her riding in her dressage test was so much more polished, her husband said she’d been having lessons in his voice over and you can tell,she looked really good, hands and upper body were quieter. Jumping as ever is just cracking, he’s such a good horse and she gives him the confidence to do it. Husbands commentary of “whheeeee” as she goes over jumps is so funny. I just love the realness of these vlogs, they’re not remotely polished and refined and they’re all the better for it, the part where she’s finished doing the horses and is about to go in, soaking wet, hair a mess and can barely see because her glasses are wet and covered in hay and straw is just every horse owner out there! Best part was her unveiling of her new saddle to her incredulous husband who thinks it’s a total waste of money and blames the bastards who told her she was fat so she lost weight and now doesn’t have such a big arse, Justine meanwhile is just lovingly stroking her new saddle 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
All of this. Honestly I wish Mumchausen read here, surely even she would laugh, and agree - oh heck yeah I am a bit ridiculous.

I just can't go with beggy posts when she has 5 kids and 3 who ride and all have more than one horse each- which is bloody extravagant, most kids my age had one pony between them and wrestled over whose go it was next.
In an age of Instagram show off-ery I imagine it would be SO PASSÉ for the kids to actually have to share a horse and then that one horse have all its stuff bought for them by its owner.
No no let's all have five horses each one of every colour and then get our begging bowls out and shoe horn them into free Voltaire saddles that don't fit using a Le Mieux pad that rubs, and feed them d&h conditioning cubes even though they're the size of a house, whilst wearing an Equidry in the sunshine of May, because it's allllllllll gifted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
All of this. Honestly I wish Mumchausen read here, surely even she would laugh, and agree - oh heck yeah I am a bit ridiculous.

I just can't go with beggy posts when she has 5 kids and 3 who ride and all have more than one horse each- which is bloody extravagant, most kids my age had one pony between them and wrestled over whose go it was next.
In an age of Instagram show off-ery I imagine it would be SO PASSÉ for the kids to actually have to share a horse and then that one horse have all its stuff bought for them by its owner.
No no let's all have five horses each one of every colour and then get our begging bowls out and shoe horn them into free Voltaire saddles that don't fit using a Le Mieux pad that rubs, and feed them d&h conditioning cubes even though they're the size of a house, whilst wearing an Equidry in the sunshine of May, because it's allllllllll gifted.
I love your last sentence. It perfectly sums all the equestrian influencers.

Reactions: 8
You do realise you missed Fairfax and Favour? 🤣 no influncer worth their (free) salt can really say they’ve arrived until they get the FF PR 🤪

Probably what Mumchausen is missing tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Think it has something to do with her being a bit of a glory hunter and knowing she has nowhere near as good of a chance at placing at 100 as 90
And the fact she can’t ride at 100 because they’re too big. And so the story will continue “the road to Badminton”…… that we’ve watched how many times?

I agree with what someone else said; it might be that Meg wants to bank a Badminton entry at 90 so she at least has one if for whatever reason she doesn't get one at 100. It might also be that she's realising that with all the travelling and filming she might not have as much time for training and lessons so better to stick at 90 where she knows Jam is fully capable instead of taking a less well prepared horse to 100.

So delighted for Carl hedin at the dressage young horse championships, he is enjoying the moment and was so proud of his horse. I really love following him and getting an insight into his thought process.

Also the fact that he jumps and rides dressage at a high level is brilliant.

I saw keep it country's very very funny video about trying to get a selfie (or something like that) yesterday and thought she was great craic, I'll look at her other stuff.....
Quickly reverses and wonders if being dapple greys leads to being a sad over bent Instagram horse.... 😑
Don’t know her but why post this reel? Fair if it’s one bad screenshot but no…it’s the whole video. Being snarky in the comments and blocking ‘haters’ is a very mature way to handle criticism….

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.