Equestrian Influencers #12 Whine... but also, Wine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor girl! That’s a lot to carry at a big competition like Grassroots. Last to go and potentially coming 2nd.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I'm sure someone on here was saying there was not much chance of Meg doing as well this year as she did last year! She is definitely consistent. Would love to see their party right now!

Reactions: 7
I think all 3 that finished on 30.4 should get equal 3rd. Seems a bit of a silly tiebreaker rule when there is a window for finishing without getting time faults. Never really seen it happen before where several finish on the same score.

Reactions: 7
I think all 3 that finished on 30.4 should get equal 3rd. Seems a bit of a silly tiebreaker rule when there is a window for finishing without getting time faults. Never really seen it happen before where several finish on the same score.
Agreed - surely it would make more sense to just have the exact optimum time as being no time faults if they were going to do it that way

Reactions: 4
It’s insane how close the dressage scores were. With how the jumping elements were going it really was open to anyone to take a podium position.

Well guys, it’s been fun living vicariously through Eventing Scores with you all today 🤣

Reactions: 6
I wonder why it’s provisional!
If its after XC it's to make sure they actually jump clear and confirm the timing from the gates.

Sometimes for whatever reason Jump judges don't or can't radio in so it's provisional clear, or if something like a flag is queried.

XC control then has to pass times to scorers to confirm the time taken etc.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.