Equestrian Influencers #12 Whine... but also, Wine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a result!
Well done to her, 2 in top 10 with so few prep runs is amazing.
Winnie is Jam's foal isn't she? Would love her to qualify next year for 2025! Ambitious?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What a result!
Well done to her, 2 in top 10 with so few prep runs is amazing.
Winnie is Jam's foal isn't she? Would love her to qualify next year for 2025! Ambitious?
Ambious but possible if she focuses on Winnie this year and next

Reactions: 2
Wish she would pop on IG live for a bit. I bet they are all going mental lol

Reactions: 6
Isn’t her placing technically better than what the scores are showing though- she would win a tiebreak against #378 (Meg was one second closer to the optimum time)
Yeah she’s currently 4th as the person sitting in 2nd hasn’t jumped at all yet 🙂

Reactions: 1
Yeah she’s currently 4th as the person sitting in 2nd hasn’t jumped at all yet 🙂
Sorry I meant the one she’s tied with on dressage- just realised I was looking at the wrong optimum time, so she wouldn’t win the tiebreak 😅

Reactions: 1
The pressure on the rider in 2nd place right now! Cannot afford a single error XC.

Gutted she won’t be having a podium finish on Dee but incredible result all around none the less!
---
Anyone know what the prizes are this year?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.