Equestrian Influencers #11 They don't sponsor you? @ them till they do!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So here’s a different one for you guys… how would you recommend people to start out on social media? How do you find new accounts to follow?
If you’re talking about growing an account as a business- it’s all about playing each app’s algorithm. They all differ slightly but essentially that’s what it comes down to.

If you’re talking about growing an account as a business- it’s all about playing each app’s algorithm. They all differ slightly but essentially that’s what it comes down to.
Yes. It is marketing at the end of the day. That is why so many of the influencers work in marketing
Some I am quite sure work in marketing, though correct me if I am incorrect
Riding With Rhi
Riding With Charlotte
LilPetChannel

There are likely more of them but those are the ones I know of

Yeah I completely get that, but I’m finding my feed is really dry recently and I’m getting bored of the current influencers.

Yeah I completely get that, but I’m finding my feed is really dry recently and I’m getting bored of the current influencers.
in my opinion all influencers are, they are posting what brands want to see, not their followers. its so so boring. I've started watching megs old vlogs from around lockdown and they are much more what im after, likewise, els eventing is similar to pre big headed meg.

Reactions: 8
Hey, new here, any one know what the deal is with Harlows dad, seen him being mentioned that he funds the purse strings

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Kates not got much luck…Blue has broken his tooth apparently…although I’m wondering if it’s just the cap coming off? Standard for his age.

Woof wear sponsoring RWC 😞 I can't believe they've actually followed her and decided they want her to represent their brand. They must have only paid attention to her pretty horse and reels, not her riding and ethos. I guess the advertising and reach works regardless of whether people follow her for the car crash or identify with her.

Reactions: 14
“RWC loves a bit of luxury in her life and the WW visit range is her go to”

I think not, RWC like a bit of luxury in her life buther only go to is getting freebies from brands. Disgusting choice from WW would have been nice to see them supporting up and coming riders/creators, not the greedy ones. Disappointing

Reactions: 16
Hey, new here, any one know what the deal is with Harlows dad, seen him being mentioned that he funds the purse strings
Check out the Chelsea White thread, it goes into more detail about the ins and outs of dad's money. Wouldn't say they need it much longer but grab it while its there.

Woof wear sponsoring RWC 😞 I can't believe they've actually followed her and decided they want her to represent their brand. They must have only paid attention to her pretty horse and reels, not her riding and ethos. I guess the advertising and reach works regardless of whether people follow her for the car crash or identify with her.
I’m sure she was singing the praises of a different brand of brushing boot not so long ago.

Reactions: 3
Now don't Get me wrong, I actually quite like Tina and can't wait to follow her journey to Badminton this year, But Lemieux gifted her a girth that she didn't even know they made? She admitted she never knew that they made girths, and their website wasn't somewhere that she would have looked for a girth.

So Why are they supporting people that clearly have no interest in their brand?

Reactions: 12
Now don't Get me wrong, I actually quite like Tina and can't wait to follow her journey to Badminton this year, But Lemieux gifted her a girth that she didn't even know they made? She admitted she never knew that they made girths, and their website wasn't somewhere that she would have looked for a girth.

So Why are they supporting people that clearly have no interest in their brand?
I think your reading to much into. She has stated previously she isn’t interested in lemueix as it’sna conflict of interest with woofwear. But woofwear don’t make leather girths as far as I am aware. And if it’s true then yes the lemeuix girths probably do come up quite often as they are really nice. Although I wonder why she didn’t go for a stud girth unless it’s a new dressage not jump saddle she has.

Reactions: 1
Jumping Bryan isn't doing too well out in Spain. Can't say I'm surprised - the mare was rushed from the get go and isn't at all ready to be jumping 5yo classes (starting at 1.05/1.10). She's been eliminated from all of her classes so far. Full rounds can be seen on clip my horse if you have a subscription - but there she is again beating her poor horse. Not like the mare is dirty, she's just young, confused and has had so many stepping stones just missed!!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Jumping Bryan isn't doing too well out in Spain. Can't say I'm surprised - the mare was rushed from the get go and isn't at all ready to be jumping 5yo classes (starting at 1.05/1.10). She's been eliminated from all of her classes so far. Full rounds can be seen on clip my horse if you have a subscription - but there she is again beating her poor horse. Not like the mare is dirty, she's just young, confused and has had so many stepping stones just missed!!
just watched a round on CMH.tv and omg that's horrible!! poor horse is what, barely 5? and already being bullied round a course (using the whip literally from the first fence which the horse kept up?) and then harshly punished when refusing the double when its clear she just doesn't understand the question or perhaps doesn't have the confidence to take the flappy harsh rider through a full up double?? not to mention that is not a BS legal whip, i presume rules are different in Spain, but its clear shes chose that whip as it is much more severe, like she is intending to cause the mare pain. its not like cerys doesn't own a BS legal whip!!

Reactions: 5
just watched a round on CMH.tv and omg that's horrible!! poor horse is what, barely 5? and already being bullied round a course (using the whip literally from the first fence which the horse kept up?) and then harshly punished when refusing the double when its clear she just doesn't understand the question or perhaps doesn't have the confidence to take the flappy harsh rider through a full up double?? not to mention that is not a BS legal whip, i presume rules are different in Spain, but its clear shes chose that whip as it is much more severe, like she is intending to cause the mare pain. its not like cerys doesn't own a BS legal whip!!
Not sure what the rules are re whip, it's run under FEI rules.

Not sure what the rules are re whip, it's run under FEI rules.
i believe for FEI the only rule regarding whips is they cant be over a certain length. this means cerys had the option of a padded whip (BS legal) or the thin type she used. she blows my mind. just shows she really only wants to win, not give the mare a good learning experience.

Reactions: 3
Just watched her rounds - poor horse! It is rushing out of fear, not looking for the next fence and jumping haphazardly. Her steering has gone. It all looks terribly disjointed and out of control. I guess everyone has shows like that sometimes particularly with younger horses and the horse could be just totally distracted by the atmosphere etc but her head looks completely blown by it all. Not a good education for a young horse

Reactions: 2
I said this would happen a few threads ago… Cerys is awful.

Also took me ages to find this thread😂 it’s in instagrammers but been in influencers from the beginning

Oh for gods sake, they’re taking Bean to XC. That pony shouldn’t be being jumped?? It’s young anyway so the amount they’re jumping it is going to knacker it and also it’s clearly in pain!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.