Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Freddie101

Is Lottie really earning that much, Jesus she was driving a banger of a Yaris til this year, I would have thought she was on less than half of that!

I read it somewhere a few years ago. I would imagine it’s her combined earnings from all the different jobs she does.
I wouldn’t gauge a persons worth based on what car they drive. In fairness she could be up to her eyeballs in debt or investing her money elsewhere 🤔

Lottie is not on €150k or even near that amount, where did you pull that figure from?!
How much is she on then? 😁

Reactions: 1

Sandyclaws

VIP Member
You have to type the whole name when they are a private page to see whether they are following! She still is.
Not always, I typed in aoife, clicked in to a few of the varying aoifes and a few of them were private, because I did think of that.
Think insta is just glitchy

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
I really don't think that article read like a glowing CV. As articles like that go in the media, it was pretty matter of fact. "Glowing" tributes tend to include quotes from colleueages.
So what was the purpose of them telling us all of this????

He won best breakfast show at last years IMROs, listing all his presenting accomplishments, some charitable??

Sounded pretty complimentary and irrelevant to me given the upset it would undoubtedly cause.

The statement was perfect up until that point.

y tho?

Thats your opinion. That girl felt it was right for her - you don't know why, she could have tried legally, she could have tried with the Gardai.

If it is, what you purport, just a social media post - why has Eoghan basically disappeared and RTE removed his name from everything?

This hasn't come out of the blue - you can see on twitter people were alluding to it for quite a few years.
I would assume either the Gardaí/legal are involved so he actually can’t say anything. The fact that he has said nothing does not indicate being guilty or innocent.

Ndm

That speaks for itself.... it was completely just a smoke screen for him - thinking he was invincible.... I dont wish ill on him but there needs to be a criminal investigation & public apology- he ruined that girls life. ... And his poor girlfriends now too.
He needs to go to jail if it's true , fuck am apology ! What are you talking about ?

Bigred21

VIP Member
The shots story is sooooo cringe. The two of them look like they'd rather be anywhere else than there

J.BFletcher

Chatty Member
Wow I’m usually clueless but it’s very obviously who this comedian is
He has a family member who is also a “comedian” if you could call either of them that. Two pervs. The lesser known during a stand up gig ogled my friend and got completely distracted by how beautiful she was. He kept talking to her from the stage, completely forgetting to tell jokes, asked her out from the stage and he wasn’t joking about that either. Her boyfriend was beside her and eventually she stopped looking up at him but he would keep coming back to her. He made the whole room feel uncomfortable. He was literally sweating looking at her. She normally loves attention but this was a whole new level. She was even scared to use the loo afterwards in case he was about.

Airy-fairy

VIP Member
Oh and I absolutely agree with you. Justice for that poor girl should be served and he should get the most harsh penalty there is. I'm not disagreeing with that for a minute. But the point I was trying to make is if all of this is untrue his career is ruined and I dont think that's deserved.

Its clear from a lot of the comments on this thread that most people have made up their minds on what happened and what didn't happen so being able to have an open discussion on the matter clearly isn't an option. As with most cases your comment gets ripped into if people don't have the same opinion as you.
I'd imagine this area is open to rip someone to shreds as it's neither in a rave section or a regular discussion board. It's tattle, so ripping someone to shreds is quite norm!

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Ye he sent me pics too! I think the guy is still on the same radio show too. (Same channel different time slot!) that’s crazy, although I would have been more suprised if it was a once off!
Has he the same surname as the presenter of The Den?

According to a source close to Eoghan he and his legal team are trying to bully victims. He is threatening to sue them. All the girls have deleted their tweets about him. Scumbag.
This sounds more like you have a source close to the Elenaor Bingley account...? Who knows what's going on (maybe you?) but I hope it gets resolved ❤

usefullyuseless

VIP Member