Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meoulpal

VIP Member
I know exactly who you mean and he’s a noted creep. Years and years ago he did some show where he lived in Irish towns and worked in local businesses like hotels and swimming pools.... he did it in Tralee Aquadome and its well known fact that more than one of the underage lifeguards were pulled into the showers with him. He’s disgusting
Who is he?

Reactions: 1
Paddy Jackson was found not guilty but I 100% believe he did it. Given how victims of sex crimes are treated, false claims are very rare. Why on earth would anyone put themselves through having their character and sex life assassinated publicly.
I know this is very off topic sorry to the mods in advance i ask in curiosity but do any of you believe michael jackson molested those 2 guys who came forward and made the documentary? i am a huge fan but it does make me wonder... you would have to be a terrible selfish bastard to make false allegations

Plainwhited

Just reading all the "best of luck" comments on Facebook towards Eoghan 🙄 I swear rté love to hire these type of men. A friend of mine dated a well known comedian that does a lot of work on rté, they were at a wedding and he's quite fond of the drink and when he passed out his phone kept going off and she opened it to see all these messages and dick pics being sent to girls, the worst was when he asked a girls age she said 16 and he said "ohhhh a sexy 16" 🤮 She literally upped and left then and there. I remember seeing friends support him on dancing with the stars and I had to message them and be like stop supporting this man he's a creep.
Oh where are the best of luck comments? Has he made a statement about leaving 2fm?

Dubschick2021

Hopefully not, just the “[dj] goes by a nickname now“ made me think of that. Although another poster mentioned that the DJ in question is on the same station, but different time slot, which would exclude 🍓⏰
At the time he wasn't on the time slot he is now.

teletubbie123

just found this thread and only heard of these allegations on that gobshite laura whitmore thread, off now too catch up

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
True. Though I doubt every single radio station in Dublin sat everyone down and told them not to talk about it. Even what about the influencers who have no affiliation with radio? Still nothing. Think its very strange. Yes legally there are limits but it didnt stop anyone from going on about similar cases. Including Al Porter.

I didnt know he was in Canada. Shame as i quite liked him on radio. Might explain him speaking out though. Wonder has he put himself in legal trouble by tweeting that.
Yeah he seems dead on. Id imagine its too vague to get him in hot water legally, but if he was in Ireland a looking for work would he have tweeted

Well I’m not expecting them to come out and address the accusations but it’s like he never even existed. Doireann hasn’t even mentioned his name on the show, it’s all a bit of a farce really! He is going to get away with it because nobody is even acting like he ever existed. It’s strange
Of course she hasn't mentioned his name, she's only interested in herself and nobody else.
He's back on Twitter apparently.....
If ever there was a warning of the dangers of being 'Uber Woke'....enter Eoghan LOL