Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

boarddotie

VIP Member
Hey all. Long time creeper, but just joined for the thread.
Anyone else find this slightly disturbing with the recent allegations?!
View attachment 502932
Seemed odd without the details. I was thinking "what, for free? Then the person has zero rights?" But if you go to the actual article and read the details it was a room free for ONE WEEK only for someone coming from the country. So not weird.

He was supposedly randomly attacked a few years ago in Dublin on St Stephens night. Lost his taste and smell and it never recovered. He has spoken about it a lot and made a documentary about it too
Thanks 😊, a documentary and all don’t know how I missed that. Did the person ever get caught who attacked him?

Google is your friend. This guy was on Dancing with the Stars too. So is this the comedian we are talking about or is the American gaelgoir comedian still in the loop as well?
I know who it is now his partners also a comedian, she seems lovely I would hope he’s changed his ways.

Dub1980

It's a pity to see all these "new members" to the thread whose only contribution is to question the victims. Not an ounce of empathy shown, it's very telling. I'm wondering if some of you have read the experiences that have been shared here and have picked up on the tone that's been set throughout.

Ah sure you've the answers to it all. Here, victims, just kick up a fuss! Problem solved. Would you ever.............
I do believe the victims on this thread who have stated they have being raped. Get off your high horse If your suggesting I think otherwise.

Given the way the Gardai have handled many Rape cases in this country, Yes I do believe that more people need to kick up a fuss about the corruption that is endemic within the Gardai when It comes to covering up Sexual abuse against children.