Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Doesn’t matter if he’s under contract, he’s been the face / voice of a flagship show for 6+ years so he has employee rights and RTE duty of care and will be in a position to sue if they report false information that destroys his ability to work again. Same goes for papers and other media. You don’t touch this stuff until you have all the information. Conor McG rumour was circling for months before the papers touched it and it would’ve been known long before they could report anything

CatVonMe

Chatty Member
Yeah it was Linda who posted last week or the week before that she was advising the women who had been assaulted by Eoghan. My understanding is that Linda accused Ciara of outing her as a rape victim on radio before Linda had told her family etc and Ciara had to apologise but it came out after that that Kinda had actually given other interviews where she discussed her rape so technically what she accused Ciara of was not true so Ciara is now suing her for defamation , that’s what I got from Twitter anyway so it’s a complete mess in terms of people who had confided in Linda about Eoghan , the timing is just all very strange .
Good for Ciara.

IrishMeeja

Chatty Member
As I said in my other post today, no we don't know anything, but for how much they're doing legal gymnastics to get around things on a technicality I think it would have been stated in the letter that she was over 18 if she was in fact over 18, but they didn't do that. They used the phrase "over the age of consent" which leaves a lot to read between the lines. It's up to you what you take from that. It's also been over 24 hours now of intense discussion on twitter of her only being 17, I think his lawyers would be after coming out to clarify that by now if that wasn't the case. But that's just my opinion, not an allegation.
Look all I am saying is that people saying something on Twitter doesn’t make it true. I wouldn’t expect an immediate response from his lawyers either if she was over 17.

Idle speculation being taken as fact like that rarely helps anything.

Peppy23

The video was him and Roz Purcell in 2fm studios if I remember correctly. He was being his usual inappropriate self.
Some people believe it was a skit and others don’t. I think the fact that it’s deleted says a lot
Why would it be videod and put up in YouTube if it wasn’t a skit? And wasn’t there a part where it was made out to be a dream sequence