Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Well Al Porter wasn’t found guilty and that was the example I used. I could see why an innocent person would rather not see these stories on front pages of newspapers too.

If he’s guilty of any crime, I want him punished. But I still feel many here are acting as if they 100% know he’s guilty of a crime when there is a chance he’s not.
True. I'm itching to know what's true and what's not from that post. The age claim seems like a big one to make if it's not true. If she was above the age of consent but has claimed she wasn't thats probably a huge roadblock to her now making a formal complaint given it was so widely circulated. Would explain the tweets disappearing. Deeper down the rabbit hole....

Reactions: 1
I feel like this is either Eoghan himself or someone very close to him...
If it is true that she lied about being an underage school girl whom he exploited, that is terrible... however I don't like the " Another mess is she. Admitted again to lawers she shared another rape allegation from a troll account that i see mentioned above just only now totally fake that got reshared fromn her twitter and on here too on tatle life earlier on a scrrenshot on this thread I saw this morning. That troll posted many allegations about many people oin the public eye both men and women too of course I won't name names but they are still there on that account i believe all very nasty and fake so anyone who shared that post from her account when she reposted could now get sued aswell/ A lot of legal trouble she's made for a lot of people. "

If this girl was sexually assaulted (and allegedly groomed if underage), then why are you going on about legal trouble for the accused?... what exactly would you prefer?

Also, Niall Horan was famous in 2010 so 10 years ago in 2011 Eoghan could easily have met him he hosted a music show. How could you possibly be so sure of this

As for sucide, I do agree that online posts aren't courts of justice, I amn't a fan of cancel culture myself however it is quite bizarre that you wouldn't at least immediately release a statement refuting the accusations if innocent, especially given how outspoken the man is.
This was either written by a 5 year old or a 90 year old what the hell?! But I did wonder why the tweets were deleted. The age thing would certainly explain it if true? If she said she was under the age of consent but was over it, that is a false defilement charge, which is a pretty big deal right? Assume the consent part is still contested.

Lava91

VIP Member
Agree, no need for that! I have never been abused and I don’t know anyone that has been thankfully. I don’t understand and the ins and outs and I would think “yes 11 years ago ago, why now?” No need for name calling
Thank you Peppy23. Looks like I’m not the only idiot on here

AhSureLook

Anton Savages mother and PR guru!
No way is she his mother 😱 I saw her name all over FOI documents on Twitter from the Dept of Education her and her company were doing scripts for the Minister of Education but the emails/texts were dreadful and their file names and everything. Didn’t realise how prominent she was in PR!

AhSureLook

How could he get into Australia now? Does he have an Australian passport?
I think he can get in if he’s going for work - I’ve seen sports people and spouses and the likes of Diren Kartal going over and quarantining for the two weeks, it’s at their own expense. So unless the GF had a visa to go and he went too? If it’s not for Love Island or something.

Beeepbop22

If you are telling the truth then that is horrible, your poor friend. If it can be proven without a doubt that someone made a false rape allegation, you should get the max time the innocent person accused would get. but for the most part, a woman coming out with an abuse accusation of the church for example, is probably telling the truth. or else you would want 2 have no morals
I am telling the truth and it is horrible. It happens way more often than people think. I have no reason to lie?

You automatically doubt if I am telling the truth (which is healthy and normal) but a stranger who made her accusation on social media against a wealthy man you fully believe? 🤔

dee_mc

VIP Member
No its not its a different comedian, he did skits on republic of telly years ago, always has a guitar with him, did a few spar ads years ago 🙈 but who everyone is talking about is a bit sketch, I was texting him on tinder a good few years ago and I remember him picking up a friend when the gay marriage referendum was on and he tried to kiss her when he dropped her off, so odd for someone you just met.
Thanks, I knew I'd heard stories about the one I mentioned.
Hadn't heard anything about Spar guy but also didn't know whether the creepy vibe off him was part of the act or not - I guess now we know.

ohjaysus

But if he addressed then the papers can write about it… i imagine he needed the legal papers and official retraction before he said anything either way and his lawyer must have advised him to keep out of the public eye and say nothing

Dont think she's with him. Few of my friends in work know her and I think she's following her brother over to Christchurch. Hope she does, mortifying for her.
Oh really, when is she supposed to be leaving? I thought they are still together, she is still in dub anyways