Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scruff

Ye he sent me pics too! I think the guy is still on the same radio show too. (Same channel different time slot!) that’s crazy, although I would have been more suprised if it was a once off!

Can anyone tell us who this radio guy is? I'm intrigued.

Reactions: 2

Paulownia

Do we know for certain that his relationship with Aoife is over? Would be messy with the house etc. He came across bitter enough when everything was going well for him. I can only imagine what he’s like now. I think it’s safe to say his career in media is over regardless of the outcome of these allegations. He was a good presenter but I didn’t like the way he talked down to Doireann and you could hear his dislike of her, very unprofessional.

brandambassador

VIP Member
Added
I’m galled by the fact the last post on his IG is a post about Caroline Flack. That woman has been weaponised this past year by influencers and public figures using the #bekind to avoid accountability.
He did have a post up as far as I remember saying happy birthday to his gf but it has since been removed 🤔

no that was just a story!

Her legal would have asked for them to be removed, this is pretty standard when their is an active investigation going on.
Possibly so. The Dad / Niall stuff is irrelevant for me but I just checked the Balcony Freedom twitter which is the account that posted the other allegation mentioned above, it's ages back in 2017 you have to scroll quite a lot to get there. Won't post a screenshot for obvious reasons but there are lots of other allegations against well knows there alright and they do all seem a bit outrageous, one is a copy and paste of Eoghan's accusation just with the name changed so that part checks out maybe. If that is just a troll and people have reshared it from her account that could be tricky? All seems a bit murky, love to know what's happening behind closed doors 🤔🤔🤔

Women often use social media to out people because our society or law enforcement or legal system fails them. So honestly that long post annoys me so much. It's ignoring the systemic issue. And saying his Dad is lovely? Uhm OK I'm sure he is but that's irrelevant. Also I'm sure if I was raped I wouldn't be interested in sitting down to do mediation with my rapist either...
Whoever wrote this is either a randomer spurring shite or someone who is much much more involved than they are letting on...

Is she ? Yeah my mates are doctors at different stages in work and know her well. She was looking at following her brother to New Zealand. She should even for a year to get away from it
Well her insta bio still says dublin based 🏡🤷‍♀️ so i was going off that, not sure if shes single or not though

Re false accusations, I took the Eleanor Bingley account at face value at first given it was so detailed which made it more credible to me, but that post a few pages back on why the account was deleted has made me wonder. Either the reasons are made up to stir shit in which case then fuck them, or they're not and some of the claims are pretty serious. I do believe that she's posted another false allegation by a troll. Pretty clear when you look at that account it's some weirdo. But if that was it and she stood over the rest of it then surely you'd just delete that tweet and not everything? The age thing I keep coming back to. That seems the most serious, if she claimed she was under the age of consent but wasn't then that's a serious allegation separate to the consent issue. If she's reposted a false rape claim by someone else and made a false defilement claim herself then that's really not good? The not reporting because his Dad is a Garda claim is possibly true too. I did remember reading that tweet from her account at the time like I said. Obviously that doesn't resolve the consent part, but assuming those bits are true it does start to make it look very messy.

100% it’s no joke. I hope my post didn’t come across as me taking the mick.
I didn’t know what other way to word it without sounding offensive toward Donncha. He sounds like he could have some sort of cognitive impairment & it’s very sad.
Does your husband still play rugby now?
I thought things had changed with regards to advice for players post concussion due to risk of CTE.
He stopped in 2012, I’m now a golf wife. There is much better advice out there now but at amateur level it’s still the 80’s/90’s in some places, the magic sponge cures all ailments.

brandambassador

VIP Member
Well she has moved to grey stones for work she said it on her story during week... I’m not from dub/Wicklow I’m here in cork city but I don’t know if greystones is a short or long drive from where they were. But I do wonder what way things are now. Agree they both loved limelight but I’m sure she definitely regrets now that there’s so many pics of them all over internet

I say on Twitter he did some cringe inducing rap about Trump (just watched it and cringe is not the word and I hate Trump) and 2fm deleted it. Not sure if it was deleted at the time or just recently.

Mslittlechat

I was a bit older than you though but still that didn't make it ok the way he went about it. at the time I was flattered. I met him a few times. Then found out he had a misses I stopped texting him. But yes he's still on the same radio station just a different time slot. But like you said I'd be suprised if we're not the only ones. If its not the same guy, seems like there's 1 or 2 that do this kind of thing.

Now when I say I met him, I mean in the night clubs he was dj'ing as it was local to me. Just to confirm.
Is it a national station or a regional one? I remember a similar story about a guy on local station... maybe there’s a lot at it

Georginasparks

Is this the guy that recently got engaged to someone he's been with for 5 minutes?
No its not its a different comedian, he did skits on republic of telly years ago, always has a guitar with him, did a few spar ads years ago 🙈 but who everyone is talking about is a bit sketch, I was texting him on tinder a good few years ago and I remember him picking up a friend when the gay marriage referendum was on and he tried to kiss her when he dropped her off, so odd for someone you just met.

comment on life

Google is your friend. This guy was on Dancing with the Stars too. So is this the comedian we are talking about or is the American gaelgoir comedian still in the loop as well?
I was talking about the american gaelgoir being in the nightclub in Cork.

5hit

Clever girl!
I think she'd moved out last year but went back. 'Covid' cover story for him texting another woman apparently. He always seemed a complete creep before all this

Not much mention of any of this on twitter or media recently.

Wonder if he'll still do the Love Island Australia stuff. I'm sure they'll have heard about this by now