Eoghan McDermott - Irish radio stars face social media allegations.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t see him getting up at the crack of dawn for a radio show. I follow him on IG and he just doesn’t come across as someone who would be into 5am starts 🤣
Ah can you imagine he'd have to sleep in RTE to get into studio thst early 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was
I just can’t see him getting up at the crack of dawn for a radio show. I follow him on IG and he just doesn’t come across as someone who would be into 5am starts 🤣
I was thinking the exact same thing!! Esp when he has to come in from Kildare.

Well I’m not expecting them to come out and address the accusations but it’s like he never even existed. Doireann hasn’t even mentioned his name on the show, it’s all a bit of a farce really! He is going to get away with it because nobody is even acting like he ever existed. It’s strange
Of course she hasn't mentioned his name, she's only interested in herself and nobody else.
He's back on Twitter apparently.....
If ever there was a warning of the dangers of being 'Uber Woke'....enter Eoghan LOL

Reactions: 1
So RTE are saying Eoghans contract was due to expire shortly before he left. And RTE are saying the plan was to go a new direction for the 2FM Breakfast Show which will be revealed in the coming weeks lol still waiting for a direction. Doireann Garrihy will remain with the show. And today its been said RTE has audition more than a dozen people to replace Eoghan McDermott as Doireann Garrihy's co-host on the 2FM bbreakfastshow they have been secretly holding pilots in recent days in a bid to find a new host for the coveted slot. These are some of the names in the frame to join her as the new host includes Brian Dowling, Carl Mullen, James Kavanagh, Lottie Ryan, Blathnaid Treacy and Greg O'Shea.

Reactions: 3
So RTE are saying Eoghans contract was due to expire shortly before he left. And RTE are saying the plan was to go a new direction for the 2FM Breakfast Show which will be revealed in the coming weeks lol still waiting for a direction. Doireann Garrihy will remain with the show. And today its been said RTE has audition more than a dozen people to replace Eoghan McDermott as Doireann Garrihy's co-host on the 2FM bbreakfastshow they have been secretly holding pilots in recent days in a bid to find a new host for the coveted slot. These are some of the names in the frame to join her as the new host includes Brian Dowling, Carl Mullen, James Kavanagh, Lottie Ryan, Blathnaid Treacy and Greg O'Shea.
Sorry for off-topic post but Christ, are they trying to lose listeners? Bunch of sickeners listed there.

Reactions: 16
Sorry for off-topic post but Christ, are they trying to lose listeners? Bunch of sickeners listed there.
I wouldn't listen to doireann if u paid me but I think a man with her more so than a women might be somewhat better but oh I dunno why not just bin her too and restart.

Reactions: 8
They need to get rid of some of the other DJs they have there as well. The station has gone so bad

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.