Eoghan McDermott - Irish radio stars face social media allegations.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just read that now: https://www.rsvplive.ie/news/celebs/eoghan-mcdermott-former-rte-stars-23921606

It's obvious he's laying low waiting for this sh1tstorm to pass and maybe dealing with some legal stuff if things progressed to that level, but the reality of what that must be like day-do-day is mind-boggling. Especially in a country like Ireland where people know people through people and the industry is so small. Is he sat watching Netflix in his and Aoife's home, walking the dog in the mornings and evenings? Or did he take a flight somewhere to get away from everything? How's he going to pay the mortgage? Is Aoife still going to work? How long can this period of exile last?
He’s still around. I saw him sitting out on his balcony having drinks with a few friends during the week

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Just read that now: https://www.rsvplive.ie/news/celebs/eoghan-mcdermott-former-rte-stars-23921606

It's obvious he's laying low waiting for this sh1tstorm to pass and maybe dealing with some legal stuff if things progressed to that level, but the reality of what that must be like day-do-day is mind-boggling. Especially in a country like Ireland where people know people through people and the industry is so small. Is he sat watching Netflix in his and Aoife's home, walking the dog in the mornings and evenings? Or did he take a flight somewhere to get away from everything? How's he going to pay the mortgage? Is Aoife still going to work? How long can this period of exile last?
Haha whoever wrote that article is stirring the pot, surprised it went through

Reactions: 10
Yes apparently there is a story coming about SC. That Rebecca lady was on The X Factor too...
Ah I didn't know that - the only ones with allegations I'd heard of recently were EmcD or that famous sports personality

Doireann gone from her and Eoghan's breakfast show now...all very strange 👀
I’d say they’re probably testing her out with other presenters to see who will fit as someone said above.
The rugby guy was SHITE & it has been very wishy washy since Eoghan left with her off filming for her tv show.
It would be great if they got someone (a guy I hope) that had good chemistry with her cos she really can’t carry the show herself & the girls that she has been on with sound too much like her so I can’t distinguish who is talking.
It’s unfortunate for her that her award she won for best breakfast show is probably tarnished now because of he who shall not be named.

Reactions: 3
He’s still around. I saw him sitting out on his balcony having drinks with a few friends during the week
That's interesting. I wonder what the strategy here is, lay low resting on his laurels for a few months and hope this all blows over? The lad is going to have to get back to work at some stage, he's hardly been successful enough to be able to sustain life without an income for too long

Reactions: 1
I’d say they’re probably testing her out with other presenters to see who will fit as someone said above.
The rugby guy was SHITE & it has been very wishy washy since Eoghan left with her off filming for her tv show.
It would be great if they got someone (a guy I hope) that had good chemistry with her cos she really can’t carry the show herself & the girls that she has been on with sound too much like her so I can’t distinguish who is talking.
It’s unfortunate for her that her award she won for best breakfast show is probably tarnished now because of he who shall not be named.
I thought herself and Marty Guilfoyle were good together on Spin.

Reactions: 11
I actually can’t stand listening to her, her voice goes through me especially when she “thinks” she is funny. I really enjoyed Donnacha...or bring back Nicky Byrne

Reactions: 13
Brian Dowling is in the running again. Hope it’s not him

Reactions: 2
I actually can’t stand listening to her, her voice goes through me especially when she “thinks” she is funny. I really enjoyed Donnacha...or bring back Nicky Byrne
Yeah would love if they brought back Nicky and Jenny

Reactions: 9
Brian Dowling is in the running again. Hope it’s not him
I just can’t see him getting up at the crack of dawn for a radio show. I follow him on IG and he just doesn’t come across as someone who would be into 5am starts 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.